3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serikus 25.11.21 12:26 am

Technical problems (Fahrenheit)

I tried to patch up to version 1.1 on pirates - it is not installed!
Maybe someone did it?
178 Comments
Sort by:
B
Begunoff 25.11.21

the sound in the game does not work for me. version from Akella. mostly developers videos with sound, and then everything ...

K
Kot-Rin 25.11.21

probably during installation the file with an error turned out ...

M
Mausеr 25.11.21

It's just that Akella is a desk with the letter "g".

Probably Starforce is included, right? :)

.MOrz. 25.11.21

But the SD has long been there.

M
Mausеr 25.11.21

The fact that even license holders use but sd is evidence of the "note friendly" attitude towards customers.
I have the most ordinary pirate, the daemon does not bother, there are no problems during installation, the voices of the actors are not spoiled by our localizers - there are no complaints about the pirates (in this case).

With Akella, for me personally, everything has long been clear.

.MOrz. 25.11.21

Well ... I liked the localization. Normal voices. :)

M
Mausеr 25.11.21

Okay, I won't flood.
There is a fresh topic regarding Akella's localizations:
Here

.MOrz. 25.11.21

Heh ... there is about new localization, and not how they were translated in the past ...

d
darkvm 25.11.21

I have a problem, the game freezes every 3-7 minutes for 4-6 seconds, and with sound, you can play but still not pleasant, vidyuha 7600GS from a gigabyte, on the old 9600XT Radeon 9600XT this was not. Who knows what is the reason, in the rest games all the rules.

d
darkvm 25.11.21

Is there anyone on this forum at least? And then this damn hang-up bothered me, for example, when Karl was there, in the basement ... So I tried everything from the nineties, I found a cassette from 90 to 2000, I went to my computer (in the game) and the game hangs !!!!! The law of meanness, purely the law of meanness !!!!!!

.MOrz. 25.11.21

I'm ok. Tap on the game forum.

d
darkvm 25.11.21

I, too, now everything is ok, I tried the resolution 640 by ..... then 800 ..... well, and 1024 and ok everything became, but 1280 does not want, glitches start again ...

d
darkvm 25.11.21

Damn again, some sort of trouble, the game simply hangs! Exit the game via alt + f4, write about the report ... And when you try to start any other game, it writes something about Direct3D (for example, Splinter Cell), and when you try to start Fahrenheit, it writes about DirectIX 9.0C! Reboot helps

T
Tyler Durden 25.11.21

Help. I have no sound in Fahrenheit. I tried everything. What to do?

.MOrz. 25.11.21

1. Update firewood 2.
See if the cable is
plugged into the network 3. Cut the volume up
4. Cut the speakers

T
Tyler Durden 25.11.21

If the headphones are all the way, then what are the speakers not going?

A
AltS7 25.11.21

Who knows how to set up the right stick (or trigger) of a Logiterch ChillStream gamepad ?. The game simply does not see it (does not assign it), the crosspiece too, and without it there is no way to play. Maybe there is some kind of program or a configuration for gamepads from anyone. When Genesis was everything was ok

H
HarryPotter 25.11.21

Well, I'm running for help again!
During installation (original disk) it writes that InstallShield Wizard cannot proceed with installation because the system was modified. Something like that. I bet on Vist, clean and new. What to do???

B
BlackGrotesque 25.11.21

Tell me what's the matter. When I try to start the game, I get an error message and offer to send a report.

I installed everything according to the instructions, everything was right. DirectX installed the one with the game, I use the versions of the programs that came with the game.

I have a supposedly hacked version of Akella. In general, there are:
1. Images of three disks
2. Folder Crack, which contains: exe'shnik Fahrenheit and folder obj
3. Folder Images in which files: Fahrenheit.tdf, Fahrenheit_Mini-Image.mdf, Fahrenheit_Mini-Image.mds and tetriscpl- v1.1
4. Also, along with the game, the Daemon Tools and UltraISO programs were downloaded with the help of which the installation was required (for others, everything seemed to work)

So I don't know what to do at all. I tried everything, all the same this error occurs.

I acted according to this instruction:

"The way to start the game:

1. Mount or burn images FARCD1, FARCD2, FARCD3.
2. Install the game.
3. Copy the contents of the Crack folder to the game installation folder, replacing the existing files.
4. Paste the mini-image with the MDS extension. in Daemon Tools (included in the
package ) 5. Run the UltraISO program (included in the package)
6. Go to "Tools -> Make CD / DVD Image"
7. Select the drive in which the mini-image is inserted (Daemon Tools virtual drive)
8. Click on the "Make" button
9. We are waiting ...
10. We got the image of Fahrenheit.iso, which takes about 3.67 GB
11. Run the tetriscpl-v1.1 program from the folder in the root directory.
12.Install the tetriscpl-v1.1 driver and restart the computer.
13. Mount the Fahrenheit.tdf file in tetriscpl-v1.1 and click the "Enable" button.
14. Insert Fahrenheit.iso into DAEMON Tools or Alcohol 120%
15. Start the game. "

B
BlackGrotesque 25.11.21

In general, I figured it out a little ... when I just install the game from three disks and click on start - the Starforce protection turns on and offers to install its library (thank God, at least this is ... better than an error with the report) ..
Only it is worth replacing the exe'shnik, how these antics begin with an error ..
Here .. right now I will think further