3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21 12:26 am

Nick Valentine total loyalty (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone! Want to know how to get full loyalty from Nick? I've been running with him for 3 days and I just can't get the ability for his complete loyalty. He has some kind of quest or is he buggy, maybe I'm doing something wrong? Nick approves of all actions, 2 times there was a conversation with him on the first day of the game, now I run with him for 2 more days and he has 0 reactions only marks for the square "Valentine liked it"
29 Comments
Sort by:
s
smbdsmoke 25.11.21

open the console. Choose Valentine. Enter setav CA_affinity 500. Do what he likes. Then choose - type setav CA_affinity 750. Do what he likes. the quest will begin. Then setav CA_affinity 1000.

z
zombijaic 25.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
To earn Nick's trust, the hero needs to make fair decisions, not commit and prevent the killing of innocent people, help the inhabitants of the Commonwealth and in no case support the opponents of positive-minded androids. Hacking terminals also affects his attitude - Nick likes that.
Nick does not like it when the Survivor steals things, threatens someone, and when he shows particular cruelty in dialogues. He also disapproves if the Survivor joins the Brotherhood of Steel.

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

CPAllianceP
Can't it work without a console?

s
smbdsmoke 25.11.21

Roman Pivovarov I
doubt it.

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

CPAllianceP
Why? Is this a lag / bug of the game or did I screw it up somewhere?

s
smbdsmoke 25.11.21

Roman Pivovarov,
who knows. Click on Valentine, enter getav ca_affinity and drop the value here. Let's see.

F
Fedmarshal 25.11.21

I ran with him and helped everyone to the minutemans, completed his quests in a detective agency, and soon he gave me a quest to find Eddie Winter, after completing this quest he will already be delighted and given a perk

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

CPAllianceP
991.53, I haven't received any quest yet

s
smbdsmoke 25.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
is bad. Follow the commands I indicated above.

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

CPAllianceP
Means without a console in any way. Okay, thanks a lot for your help! =) Although there is still an idea of ​​mb, it is necessary to move further along the plot to get a square from him or not an option?

s
smbdsmoke 25.11.21

No Roman Pivovarov , only a side effect. But interesting.

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

CPAllianceP
Not so you understood me. I mean, maybe you need to advance further along the storyline and maybe then you can talk to Nick and he will give you a quest?

s
smbdsmoke 25.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
No, Valentine's side effect does not depend on the plot in any way.

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

CPAllianceP
And no specific places where it starts? Like going back to Diamond City to his office then there will be a conversation?

s
sCard 25.11.21

Roman Pivovarov,
perhaps CPAllianceP is mistaken - I ran with him for a week in real time, the whole week I was writing: “Nick admires you!” But I just change him to another partner - he does not go to the appointed place, but to Amata, to Good Neighborhood. Completed the story quest, everything became normal: and goes wherever I appoint, and immediately started a conversation about Eddie Winter.

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

sCard
What story quest did you complete?
CPAllianceP
Yesterday I tried to do everything exactly with the console on setav ca_affinity 750 does not give the quest everything is smooth. I write this in the console, I hack the terminal and don't even write "Nick liked it"

s
saa0891 25.11.21

Terminals need to be hacked, the higher the difficulty, the faster he will ask for help in completing his
Spoiler quest (fill up one crandil in the subway), as soon as the quest is completed, you will receive his ability (an additional attempt to hack terminals) and loyalty.

s
smbdsmoke 25.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
if you hang a lock on the same terminal with a console, it will not help. Enter, play for the time being, after notification, talk to him (commands => speak), the quest should begin (at 750). Then, after completing the quest, bet 1000.

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

CPAllianceP
I now have 765 with something, I just run around the world with him and do tasks, but I never gave the quest = (

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

saa0891
And the fact that the subway is not even found can somehow affect me?