3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21 12:26 am

Nick Valentine total loyalty (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone! Want to know how to get full loyalty from Nick? I've been running with him for 3 days and I just can't get the ability for his complete loyalty. He has some kind of quest or is he buggy, maybe I'm doing something wrong? Nick approves of all actions, 2 times there was a conversation with him on the first day of the game, now I run with him for 2 more days and he has 0 reactions only marks for the square "Valentine liked it"
29 Comments
Sort by:
s
smbdsmoke 25.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
first place 750 or 500 and play as you played, before flashing. Don't even talk to him. Then (if after 500 he calls you commands => speak enter 750 and play further) after highlighting, talk, he must tell you his story and start the quest.
The subway has no effect here.

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

CPAllianceP
Ok, I'll try now

s
saa0891 25.11.21

Roman Pivovarov

And the fact that the subway has not even been found can somehow affect me?

In no way will it affect.

Subway, I mean the underground railway station, I will not spoil it, as soon as you take the quest from Nick, the marker will point to it.

The main and simplest trigger to gain loyalty and dialogues with Nick is hacking terminals, and some other actions.
http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9D%D0%B8%D0%BA_%D0%92%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82 % D0% B0% D0% B9% D0% BD

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

CPAllianceP
saa0891
In general, I develop such a joke with him from 500/750 loyalty to 1000, he tells me his story and this is where it ends. I asked people to say only after completing the storyline, you can take a square from him, a fairly common bug like this. Console or just like that, it will not work. So I scored on Nick for now, I'm taking other party members

s
smbdsmoke 25.11.21

Roman Pivovarov is
strange, this method helped me. At 750, it gives a quest.

s
sCard 25.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
I don't remember exactly what the quest is called:
Spoiler in Good Neighborhood, you need to go into the building of the House of Memories and talk to Professor (or Doctor) Amari. She will put the girls in the capsule and scan the memory. After that, immediately, without performing any other actions, Nick started talking about a personal quest.

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

sCard
Okay, right now I'll try this

d
deBerN 25.11.21

There was no quest either, then I got to the story quest, which is the house of memories in the lock and Nick himself gave the quest.

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

deBerN
sCard
CPAllianceP I
figured it all out, after all, the quest is given only after you get into the Neighborhood according to the plot, thank you all very much for your help!