3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Constantinion 25.11.21 12:35 am

Mods without a patch!?!? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People, if anyone knows, please tell me if it is possible to use mods without the latest patch !?
The fact is that I have a dual-core processor and, in principle, an average video card, and the game has the best performance only with patch 1.06! All patches above this cause constant freezes every 2 minutes, I think this is due to low computer performance!
And the essence of the problem is that I really do not like the standard camera in the game in the open world, I would like to make it as usual from the right shoulder, as for example when you enter the premises!
Is it possible to change it without resorting to mods !? Or use mods with patch 1.06 !?
32 Comments
Sort by:
D
DStrifer 25.11.21

Kost1990 is
strange, the card is not bad, according to the idea it should have unloaded the computer's percentage and help ..... A friend's laptop had friezes from 1.7, I personally saw what they are, put 1.8 and everything became fine without third-party configs with grass and other shamashism))) And try to play at a resolution of 1280 by 720.

C
Constantinion 25.11.21

DStrifer
So I think it's not about the map, but about the fact that these patches change something or add something to the game that it starts to load the percent so, because from 1.06 everything is stable! I have already tried with a resolution of 1024 by 768 and windowed mode and full screen, and with and without frame limitation, I just tried it with a resolution of 1280 by 720 at medium settings without vertical sync. with all post-processing turned off completely, it produces 40 - 45 frames, and the vidyuha is loaded a little more than half, and the percent. jumps from 85 to 100% and at the moment freezes 100%! It's already kapets worn out !!!

1948865 25.11.21

Kost1990
I wrote already here somewhere, with the arrival of patch 1.07, we increased the loading of nps with which you can start a conversation. Accordingly, 2x and 4x cores below i3 can no longer cope. How much paging file do you have?

1948865 25.11.21

Kost1990
Especially such overclocking ... The processor simply throttles. Did you raise the tension adequately? For he is missing in the course of the play. Yes, and the engine from the Poles you know what quality)) I checked it myself: on the i7 4770 with a 550ti video card, everything is at high-35 fps without friezes, on the E6750 with 980gtx- 30 fps with friezes for 2-5 seconds. None of the graphics settings will help. the video card and its workload do not decide here.

C
Constantinion 25.11.21

The paging file is worth "Size as selected by the system" 8188MB is now worth it!

1948865 25.11.21

Kost1990
A lot, a lot !!! The game eats at a maximum of 7 GB of RAM. 3 GB of swap is enough for you. Look for yourself in the task manager to what extent the paging file is loaded during the game. Freezes from the curve of the game engine, there is only one option - to find the files responsible for loading in 1.06 and transfer them to 1.08.2. But here we cannot cope without the Poles ((

C
Constantinion 25.11.21

If there are Poles on the site, please respond !!! What files need to be transferred!?)))
Now I will reduce the swap file, up to 3GB, I was not busy with overclocking, for a long time already one respected person overclocked me! I don't know if he could screw up! So I can't even say what's with the tension, and due to ignorance I don't even know where to look! (

u
urban.kalabanovich 25.11.21

Kost1990
"Dear person", I think, did not screw up, because if it was a long time and there were no problems until now, then the toy is to blame, especially on 1.06 everything was zbs

C
Constantinion 25.11.21

urban.kalabanovich
Well yes! I shouldn't be so into it!) I would really return the performance that was from 1.06 and stay at 1.08.2! Only the campaign is not destiny!

M
Metalist1925 25.11.21

you can safely forget about this case. nothing will help there. I've tried everything. It only saves a rollback to earlier versions. I had a similar experience with Vatch Dogs and the Inquisitor. But in the first case, the patches solved the problem, and in the second it was necessary to set a low priority in the task manager. In short, patches starting 1.07 are already for the "big ones"

C
Constantinion 25.11.21

Metalist1925
Well, then I'm giving up this case! Maybe the next patches will change that! Although, of course, it would be better to change the percentage, but ... to put it mildly: there are no orders, the message boards are empty, no one wants to pay for the utopians and nakers, and there is enough money only for armor and elixirs so as not to bend at all!) So we live! ) So, no, for now!) Maybe from 1.09 (or whatever it will be), something will change!)

C
Constantinion 25.11.21

Lokki37
Yes, thank you very much, it was the same, the load of the prots is friezes, but I have been using this program for a long time, only it helped me, now the Witcher has already been passed, but not deleted and not forgotten!)))