3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alih 25.11.21 12:36 am

What about the baron? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There is another solution to the baron's problem. In general, the game is powerful in my opinion, and it is worth playing. Although as anyone, of course.
48 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alih 25.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
What's incomprehensible there?

A
Alih 25.11.21

Vyd
I would not say that this piece of the plot is implausible. The Baron did not have to go through, many would have gone crazy. Whether you want to replay or not. What difference does it make to me?

A
Alih 25.11.21

Spd
Well, if it is junk you do not need, so do not pack it.

A
Alih 25.11.21

Collect the vyd
from the boards, there are witcher tasks hanging there.

You two have some problems that I haven't even bothered with.

P
Putnik_Dirar 25.11.21

Hmm, the Baron's quest line is called one of the best. There is another ending, depending on your decisions, but if you don't like hanging stories because of old women, then yes, it may well make sense to play something else.

S
ShanRo 25.11.21

He just wouldn't look for an old woman. If I'm not mistaken, he killed his child, who then rose from the dead. As a result, his wife went crazy and then died. The daughter hates him. he seemed to be giving up by that time, he drank quite often.
PS: I don't remember the details, because. passed the game in June.

A
Alih 25.11.21

There is
still a plot there. But these orders are just witch's everyday life and collecting dough. It's called: feel like a witcher))
Although I would not say that everything is monotonous, there are also interesting tasks among them.

A
Alih 25.11.21

Was
it worth creating a topic on the forum for this? ))

And the battle in it is a hundred times more diverse.
: D

M
Mercurionio 25.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
These are your problems. It took me half an hour to master the 3rd part. Plus a bit stupid in Velen. Everything. The fact that you are not able to look at the map and think during the passage is YOUR problem.
PS: well, yes, also swear that the inventory button could not be found. This is perhaps the stupidest thing that I have ever seen in questions ..........
Vyd
And the witchers could do something else? Or is the atmosphere / lore just a bunch of letters for you?

u
urban.kalabanovich 25.11.21

About the Baron's suicide. The Poles wanted to show that even people like him are not alien to human experiences, even in such a flint feelings can be hidden, maybe he did not appreciate what he had, but having irrevocably lost realized it.
And the topic is similar to an attempt to troll the fanatics of the witcher.

S
ShanRo 25.11.21

Vyd
Traps, elixirs, bombs? It's surprising that for you, falych is not a monotonous "pew-pew";)

A
Alih 25.11.21

Issuing a
bomb, a crossbow, plus elixirs without which, on high difficulty, there is no way to do it. And magic must be chosen wisely, each creature has its own approach. And if you jump and jump stupidly, your problems. There is a block and a counterattack, as far as I remember.

A
Alih 25.11.21

urban.kalabanovich
And the theme is similar to an attempt to troll the fanatics of the witcher.
It also seemed so))

G
Govorok 25.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
Vyd
This game is not for average minds. Play some kind of shooter.

W
Wild rider 25.11.21

Vyd
The theme was created for trolling, I suppose? If not, I don't quite understand what you dislike about the plot. It was already clear from the dialogue that the Baron was an unbalanced person.

"I collected one. I killed a spider. I got a loot. Then I took another and killed some kurolisk. I got a loot. Will the whole game be so monotonous?"
There are still additional quests, in addition to the usual orders. Go through the story, a new territory will gradually open up along with these quests.

"And will the whole game really be such a far-fetched melodrama?"
In my opinion, the quest with the baron turned out the best. If you need a dumb predictable epic, go through the game to the end, after a certain point in the plot it will be present in sufficient quantity, however, to the detriment of everything else (if there is a good ending, there will be no melodrama). There are also political intrigues (Skellige, Novigrad). DLC "Hearts of Stone" in general has absorbed everything in itself and is very concentrated, it takes about 10 hours, so if you get bored with the main plot, I advise you to download just this dlts.

BlackNigerSofa
The problem is more likely not in the distribution of experience for quests, and not in the wrong selection of the level for them and their geographic location. It is logical when there are only low-level ones in Velen, medium-level ones in Novigrad, and quests on Skellig are heavier.
Although, it would be better to just add an autolevel than to reinvent the wheel.

E
Eli 25.11.21

I myself chose the ending for a certain period of the game, and smears the developers for this `` well done. '' Each person has his own psyche if you saw the death of more than 1000 of your charges + the eyes of mothers when you said all this, and when the whole family can be said for your alcoholism broke up. I would look at you, there would be no happy ending.

S
ShanRo 25.11.21

Vyd
Maybe at that moment for him life seemed like hell and guilt overwhelmed him, and the daughter who could become a light in the darkness was far away? ^ _ ^ I gave in to the impulse so to speak.

W
Wild rider 25.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
Well, this cannot be, Velen is big, look for all the notice boards. By the way, I went through the game for the second time in order to first take the quests and see what level they have, and then go through the quests within my level (+ or -5 - the quest is marked in green and you can get the maximum amount of experience)

W
Wild rider 25.11.21

Vyd
"And without going through the plot, you can open side quests? As I understand it, no. That is, the developed on the plot is being adjusted, which is very bad."
The alternative is to run around the world, look for yellow exclamation marks and look at the boards in each village. But even then the quests do not appear all at once.

u
urban.kalabanovich 25.11.21

Spd
Why nonsense? Could the daughter forgive her father sooner or later? This is really nonsense. After all that has happened, I doubt it. Yes, even if she had forgiven, their relationship would never have been the same, and this burden would have crushed the rest of her life. Here the Baron got drunk and went into another world drunk.