3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oil upa 25.11.21 12:40 am

Vault 81 syringe (Fallout 4)

The game has two options, whether to give it to the doctor or not.
The question is, if you don’t give it up, then will there be a branch connected with the "Institute" or someone else. Related to this medication.
Simply, if we proceed from logic, then this should be, spend this syringe on some boy, if you can make duplicates of it using the power of the same institute. But it is not necessary that the game should assume this
AND for understanding. I've been playing for about 100 hours and have completed only one storyline task. I haven't been to Daimod City yet. Well, or where is the institute.
25 Comments
Sort by:
D
DungeonmasterZZ 25.11.21

Vryatli there is such a "super-thought-out storyline" very vryatli ... Give it to the boy do a good deed ... and find out the id of the syringe, and then enter player.additem% and instead of the percentage, enter the resulting id)

M
Maklline66 25.11.21

The fact is that if you take damage from mole rats in the shelter, you will receive a debuff in the form of -10 (just fucking "a lot") to hp. With the help of a medicine, you can get rid of this. Such is the gazebo-dilemma

M
MunchkiN 616 25.11.21

and if you go through in power armor, will they bite?

O
Oil upa 25.11.21

Maklline66
And in our language? What will I get? 10 something from health points?

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 25.11.21

MunchkiN 616 They will
calmly bite. Power armor does not give 100% damage resistance. The damage from mole rats is scanty and barely noticeable, but you are guaranteed to catch the sore.
Oil Upa
You will gain permanent -10 health points.

L
LegatRezedent 25.11.21

MunchkiN 616
yeah

O
Oil upa 25.11.21

Marshal Talyan McKirby III
Got it. Thanks.

H
Hattack 25.11.21

player.additem 00055f10 1

V
Verzor 25.11.21

There, the choice is only - either give it to the boy, or keep it for yourself (remove -10 HP). Moreover, you may not need it yourself - if you manage to shoot all the mole rats before they bite (I did manage the second time;)).

V
Vitaly Markin 25.11.21

I passed this place so that they did not bite me, so I gave the syringe to the boy. Well, according to the logic of the question, the syringe can be safely given, because Curie already knows the recipe for this medicine, because she made it.

PS By the way, Curie herself is essentially an Easter egg. In my opinion, this is a direct reference to Marie Curie. Nobel laureate in physics and chemistry. Was engaged in the study of radioactivity.

S
Supermutant_Marcus 25.11.21

Vitaly Markin
If I am not mistaken, Curie herself will inform about this connection with the famous scientist

V
Vitaly Markin 25.11.21

Supermutant_Marcus
Hmm, maybe the quest took place at 1 am so I could have listened.

s
smbdsmoke 25.11.21

Vitaly Markin
She was named after Maria.

V
Vitaly Markin 25.11.21

CPAllianceP
Well then I just Cap =)

V
Verzor 25.11.21

Vitaly Markin
But she warns that this is the only dose and she will not be able to do more.
CPAllianceP
Well, it would be named after someone else. Few people know at all who Marie Curie is, and even fewer know that she also had two daughters.

S
Skinny_Vamp 25.11.21

I went with Doggy, Doggy was bitten - I got sick! I will even say more than that, the Protectron was bitten - I also got sick !!! You need to walk alone.

V
Verzor 25.11.21

skinnyelf
Oh, valuable experience.) And I thought to take Valentine and send him ahead first. But the campaign would not work ...

B
Beirut 25.11.21

skinnyelf Ahahaha
slept, neh with a dog and a robot to somersault, you will not catch venereal diseases.

O
Oil upa 25.11.21

DungeonmasterZZ
Hattack The
console command will just add a copy of it to your inventory.
But the task (possible) will not appear. The script, if any, will not work. Since the task with a sick boy is counted.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.11.21

if you really play with cheats, then after the quset you can flush into the developer's room and there most likely one such syringe will be
injected on the ground and most likely the effect will disappear. if no means no