3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oil upa 25.11.21 12:40 am

Vault 81 syringe (Fallout 4)

The game has two options, whether to give it to the doctor or not.
The question is, if you don’t give it up, then will there be a branch connected with the "Institute" or someone else. Related to this medication.
Simply, if we proceed from logic, then this should be, spend this syringe on some boy, if you can make duplicates of it using the power of the same institute. But it is not necessary that the game should assume this
AND for understanding. I've been playing for about 100 hours and have completed only one storyline task. I haven't been to Daimod City yet. Well, or where is the institute.
25 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wise fool 25.11.21

Maklline66
MunchkiN 616 The
debuff is applied even if you are in power armor, even if you are not bitten. He spawns automatically in a hallway with stairs, crates, and mole rats.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.11.21

hacky scripts from the gazebo!

S
Skinny_Vamp 25.11.21

Aleks85
I sent Psyna home, I disassembled the Protectron - nothing appears automatically even if you sprinkle the intestines of a mole rat. If only the damage does not go through you or your allies.

V
Verzor 25.11.21

Alex85
Nothing of the kind. If they don't bite, then nothing will happen, it's just quite difficult to accomplish - there, apparently, it was specially made so that they would attack from all sides.

I
Inquisitor 25.11.21

Alex85
Debuff does not appear automatically, this is absolutely certain, it appears only if you or your companion is damaged. Perhaps it will appear if you take something from the infected mole rats, but automatically no. And to go through this quest and not receive damage is not so difficult, you just need a weapon with a low AP consumption in order not to let the animals get close, "Savior", for example, is not a bad fit ...