3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
S l a s h 12.11.19 03:56 am

Impressions of the game (Tekken 7)

Discuss gameplay, optimize, graphics and sound in the game. Does the game live up to your expectations?

Disable myltse and graininess: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=939813661
26 Comments
Sort by:
s
singularity2016 12.11.19

Justified. There are issues, but they need salawati trevim.

S
Semen Matuzko 12.11.19

Fully justified. Optimization hood, Grifoni level, familiar characters, have a claim to the network battles(to make the host of the tournament one of the players that more fun), and of the hands would tear those who came up with the final battle of history(Kazuya vs Akuma) on the last sloke not yet mastered-_-

m
mister.vlasergei 12.11.19

Optimization and the picture is very cool.On high settings the feel of the movie,but the fighting system in my opinion is outdated by 10 years for sure.The campaign mode yet probyval. MK wins for his bloodthirstiness and versatility of each character.

i
insex 12.11.19

In General upset of Tekken 7 a bit, mostly because of the retarded graphics and the absence of some interesting characters from past episodes, and especially upset the protruding head of the enemy king on the chest during the performance of the Oil Buster :((
Yes, and you saw the hair of Persians, what's with the plastic corner, even in ДОА5 hair from the Persians look better, despite the fact that ДОА5 sharpened under PS3
Separately want to say about the arena they are almost all dark, and I want to add brightness, adjustment of which developed did not even bother to do in the settings.

I for some reason does not work vibration, or rather it only works when you move in for the kill, this is as it should be? Then this is also the disadvantages, in fighting needs to be excellent feedback, all Takkanah was a normal vibration for the bumps, it even works in emulators.
From the advantages of a good optimization, but this is not surprising, the graphics level of the PS3
In my opinion, TTT2 looks better in terms of graphics, maybe a mistake was developed using the graphics engine Unreal 4, it is initially soapy, all the games that were seen on it soap soap.

My rating 7 out of 10, and then I put one ball because I am a fan of the series Tekken, I thought the incentive to buy now if I buy something at a great discount.

s
sosic 01 12.11.19

My impressions of the game in terms of story positive . I say at once played a pirated version , and here it seems that something the pirated version is not enough and that is online mode, without it the game is empty . So if you download a pirated version first to check the health of the game in the second to progress through the story , well, for a beginner series at all otsenite the game in terms of graphics , game mechanics .

S
StepaSidnev 12.11.19

Fighting games aren't demanding.

Tekken 7 is made without a soul,and the campaign button and lapped with Tekken 5.Portada with her,but Tekken 5 best fighting game and the game graphically from the stamp on the history of PS 2 and just Sony.

I believe Tekken 7 has released to raise money for fans who did not have enough life to make money on the console for 10 thousand, and enough of abundance.
After all, the emulators work well with Tekken 6 and tag 2.Think.

a
aleksmenshikoff 12.11.19

StepaSidnev
The picture is clearer than in T6 and in ТТТ2,a New game engine.List techniques characters has changed,we now have new sample combos. Other game mechanics(not just about Rage,Rage was in TTT2,but its activation was required to wear a specific armor on a character).The game itself has become faster.
But if you follow oldschool and don't like to play online,you should think,why play at all in the new fighting game?
Why do you Таг2,he has been Rip since turned off the server,but by the way,just so you know,team Russian Crew(Xbox 360) was on 10th place for reytenge in the world.Performers in costumes not characters,not story-driven company in the fighting game thing,and combat mechanics,the game server and the number of people online.Emulators have long gone http://www.playground.ru/games/tekken_tag_tournament_2/

S
StepaSidnev 12.11.19

aleksmenshikoff
The best engine in Tekken 6,so the sound and the effect of the blow is felt,though the pain passes and the power of the enemy.In tag 2, they are thicker,slower and dubstep dislike for Tekken it.But the graphics in the tag 2 is still better,brighter or something.
The engine I don't like about 7th.And all console games like Tekken,with the transition to PC made orgomnoe steps backward,degraded.

Number of online the main thing in battle.
Tekken 5 did with the soul,the opening of Tekken as each character has shown that he knows how,he just wanted to play.Tekken 6 ending stupid and pointless,soulless.But you can watch them on YouTube with the rules of the picture from 2012,then Tekken 6 on the chart and wins Tekken 5.According to realism.It's faster.
I wrote,NORMALLY running emulators like PS 2 still brakes on powerful cars.
Where is the emulsion,launching good old Tekken 6? Or the exclusives the PS 3 for example, at least some of that?

I liked the campaign inostrantsami in Tekken 6.

Then MK is not for everyone,there's no real styles.Ishimitsu fixed with Tekken 6.
Online some nerds.You pray to the trophies and achievements or what?

a
aleksmenshikoff 12.11.19

StepaSidnev
Online on PC, just not nerds,if the Xbox version in ТТТ2 T6 and my rank was a Mentor,now I'm online much higher,all the fun starts with the rank of Brawler,if it comes to it,you'll understand what I mean.Before going online sat in trance,looked that did not work,then the mobs have ppractical,I went online.And bash some mobs (ghosts) this is no fun,(release of adrenaline) as you like.

s
singularity2016 12.11.19

StepaSidnev
if they will develop t7 into a PC as an eSports discipline CS: GO and Dota2, it will add a lot of new Persians

s
singularity2016 12.11.19

aleksmenshikoff
the plot is also important. For novamov not as nice to play as the characters you know, who empathize with which it can identify. In this respect, Tekken all bad and always was bad. Largely because of this, it lost to mortal Kombat in the CIS countries.

By the way, why no one is saying that the arena in t7 is boring and mediocre? Only at one stage it is possible to penetrate the floor. And throw it outside of the map can be only two that do arenas. Well, where is the good? In MK: Armageddon is the coolest arena. There at each stage it was possible for the wall to throw away on the lower level to throw the enemy. And each arena was such traps where the enemy to throw.

S
StepaSidnev 12.11.19

aleksmenshikoff
PC nerds in fps-shooters.
For example alone can defeat all but the multiplayer rank does not rise,although I win more than lose.Rank is displayed in the rollers on youtbe,the ratio of wins-losses.

S
StepaSidnev 12.11.19

singularity2016
strategy the fish is not interesting.

Personally, I have enough pairs of rollers with the story to understand their voice and character like behavior,to fall in love with the character+courage,winning the position battle style.In life I for example was engaged in Boxing,play doubly interesting.
Armageddon takes characters but they only have one fighting style and weapons.While its predecessors parts Allians and deception was where three or four fights,but the characters less.
Tekken better,more realistic,more colorful than MK+soul calibur 3 is very good but not up to Tekken and boring.Tag not like there just all like that.

R
Richards 12.11.19

I went through the campaign mode, by the way on top and that's all there is in the game. Nope none at all arcade ladder with added, or any RPG before. Was added and the meaning of play do not have now, done efficiently but to do it absolutely Neche. Chests to farm, and on which they surrendered, arcade with 5 fights, even meaningless garbage. Characters are not open, because everything is available at the start, all the stupid sharpened by the freaking online. The game dummy!

What we have in MK, lots of modes, story, plot lisinka and so on. I'm a fan of exactly Tekken, but not MK, MK came out much better in terms of longitude of the gameplay.

i
insex 12.11.19

aleksmenshikoff
Yeah, went out there 20фпс with creepy bugs at the very top-end hardware, well, it nafig such emulators ))

a
aleksmenshikoff 12.11.19

insex
can you recommend a T6 on a PC using PSP emulator, I remember but it was set up like that to play online with another player. Version T6 on the PSP version similar to PS3 and Xbox360,with the exception of the costumes are superb characters,sujecki,well, perhaps-definition,although the standard pictures for your PSP at the highest level.

T
TheShadowedOne 12.11.19

Alas, but if you compare 2 with tag, new no practically nothing. However, as part 1 of the series released on PC, the game I was completely satisfied. Also, I will say as a fan of the entire series, which was waiting for her 5 years (since the release of tag 2), I'm still disappointed, especially not like a new story mode (for 2 fights in a character and video) for the campaign mode about a family of Jin thank you so much.

The game is a solid 8/10

N
Netscraper 12.11.19

Everyone who speaks negatively about Tekken 7 or are unable to master this game, or playing pirates on PC using keyboard and mouse and they have no access to online battles.

I'm a huge fan of Mortal Kombat since 1995. But even I, being a fan of MK for 22 years, without hesitation I can say that the last MK on the background of the T7 looks extremely flawed and tresheva

Long, long ago have I experienced from fighting such impressions.

In T7 vlyublyaetsya for his absolute ruthlessness to newcomers. It is so complex and deep that the study of mechanics and features hundreds of variations of combos will take more than one week and not one month. But when you start to learn all the features and master the combos... Not every game forces you to come in a violent rage, and after a fight - the adrenaline delight.

Unlike competitors, T7 is how you tell - if you are not able to master skills through pain and suffering, you have nothing to do here, buddy

The best fighting game to date. Absolutely.

a
aleksmenshikoff 12.11.19

Generally Pogram I am half a year.I can say this game is a 8 out of 10.
Game cons: very few modes:mode no open world(3D mode) that was present in the main line with Tekken 5,no fights for survival.Poorly implemented kostyumizatsiey characters.Where addition with a Lay Volanom,Raven !?!?Understand that Lay of Volona a lot of work,but Raven is just a costume on the wizard, Raven =_____=
Pros:Interesting story Mishima,interesting combat system,operating mode on the network,and yet this Tekka on your PC.

t
tekk76 12.11.19

Why so small characters? A new kind of money tear.
There is no company in the sixth.Graphics worse.New characters are chuzh how stupid that they say will kill you.