3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
S l a s h 12.11.19 03:56 am

Impressions of the game (Tekken 7)

Discuss gameplay, optimize, graphics and sound in the game. Does the game live up to your expectations?

Disable myltse and graininess: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=939813661
26 Comments
Sort by:
M
MACROFLOWER 12.11.19

Piece of shit, single mode against the AI is not as such, I paid the money and they tell me what I should do and briefly prepared for warfare with sick nerds. Really training as such, and why such luxury. Of the company, there is a text nonsense and ridiculous videos. Arcade 2 fights and a roller? Seriously? Removed and not a bit sorry. Familiarity with DOE-eyed fighting over..

S
Sergo_Nizhik 12.11.19

Do not like the game except a new Story there is nothing (( as used to play Tekken 3 so here, the same damn (( all the same strikes and combinations, nothing new(

D
DayPsycho 13.10.20

Mmmmm, how many opinions and something is all not very positive. But the game is cool anyway!!))

a
alex 19061967 30.03.21

A high-quality fighting game with excellent graphics and music, with good optimization, with a large selection of characters old and new, as well as arenas, with a fascinating story mode. In general, the game is great, despite minor flaws such as: there is no way to move freely around the arena, in the mode arcade only 5 opponents with the same "demonic" Kazumi at the end. But a huge selection of costumes, accessories and effects for each character, videos, music and pictures from the entire series, duel modes and treasure hunt. It has a great bowling mode and is the only Tekken game on PC with a score of 9/10.

G
G4boyzzz 24.05.21

I play Tekken TAG 2 in boxing, it's much cooler than 7! I advise TAG 2 game top!

M
Mandalorian 20.01.23

opened it for myself again after 3 ..... as for me everything is super with the game