3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ajax007 25.11.21 01:11 am

You are not stupid! Just ... peculiar (C) (Fallout 4)

Has anyone tried to compare how best to pump through the savant or through the int? But here and there their sticks and gingerbread. the savant may not pierce (12% chance with intent 1), but int gives little (10 int - experience 30%)
27 Comments
Sort by:
a
ajax007 25.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
well, here the savant is clearly in the black) but what if, before submitting the quest, you save if it doesn’t proc the load, give it a ride?)

i
intellligent 25.11.21

Today, level 20 has completely rocked due to the food preparation point. While I fried all the meat that I had with me, I gained experience on the lavel up.

R
RGC 25.11.21

ajax007
Maybe then immediately through the console?

a
ajax007 25.11.21

JOKERIVAN
not well, 4 int is a lot, I am counting on 1 int (max 2 for a medic to take)

C
CEMENTATOR 25.11.21

the main thing is the extremely dibbled scream of the operation of the savant, disable it with the help of modifications, and you can play with it.

a
ajax007 25.11.21

RGC
save-load is not cheating, at 10 int the savant will not proc, you will break f9, but with int 1 it may be possible to proc after two loads

a
ajax007 25.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
well, it doesn't always work) and it screams only 2 seconds, the main thing is efficiency

H
HunterS0UL 25.11.21

The funny thing is that with luck and intelligence at 10, the savant will pierce almost every third kill with a crit (every second one will pierce the ripper). )) At least for me.

R
RGC 25.11.21

ajax007
Well, of course this is not cheating, the main thing is to repeat it to yourself more often. In general, in this case, I advise you to just put the mod with a configurable expiration level and set the multiplier to 3 or 5 in order to save time on jerking off the F9 button

a
ajax007 25.11.21

RGC
I do not use trainers for console commands and mods that give an advantage, save load is a standard procedure in many games, how is this cheating? if the game allows why not use this feature

G
Givemethedust 25.11.21

ajax007
do you yourself understand that this is nonsense?) In one of the hospitals there is an average safe with a terminal. You can hack a safe, hack a terminal and close the safe through the terminal, then hack it again and close it again. This is still not good enough, but using a save load is not a standard procedure. It's like copying save files in Dark Soul and restoring them after death. Loading and saving is not a gameplay honor.

R
RGC 25.11.21

Givemethedust
Yes, everything is clear with the guy, he probably picks through F5-F9)

a
ajax007 25.11.21

Givemethedust
but they are not cheating as such

G
Givemethedust 25.11.21

ajax007
cheat - "scam", "deception"
No need to explain further, I think? But what's the difference, in principle, play as you want. And I have a second savant with 6 or 7 intelligence, for some reason, rarely procs. Good luck less intelligence, it seems to me, perhaps because of this.

a
ajax007 25.11.21

Givemethedust
Cheating Using illegal methods and techniques to make the game easier Cheating in single-player games is usually done using cheat codes. I'm not five years old, I know English more or less, especially the meaning of the word cheat, I just created a topic to find out an opinion on how to pump the Persian more efficiently. If the save load is cheating then switching from hard to easy difficulty is also cheating

G
Givemethedust 25.11.21

ajax007
Yeah, and the use of a firearm, because there are fists. Once again, using a save load is not a gameplay feature.

a
ajax007 25.11.21

Givemethedust
okay okay well let it be "not a gameplay opportunity", purely theoretically suggested how the save load would behave with the savant at once a cheater, silly jokes about f5-f9 with pickpocketing, you just need advice from experienced players, there was no such perk in three-ruble and vegas (savant), I always pumped int 10 for experience. If I were a cheater, I would not create a similar theme, but simply filled the lvl through the console

G
Givemethedust 25.11.21

ajax007
I can't say for sure, maybe because of low luck, my savant does not work as often as they say here. But a fivefold multiplier at the second level is still not a weak gain. How much does one unit of intelligence give?

a
ajax007 25.11.21

Givemethedust
3% experience - 1 int, 30% -10 int. if for a quest they give 300 xp with 10int it is 390 xp. with a savant 5x-1500xp, some kind of imbo skill, why the bezdez added it is not clear, be a moron and ok, in Vegas at least there were dialogues tied to the power of interest, etc.

r
ripvango 25.11.21

I play as an idiot int at first I was 3, then on the advice of Wicca I made 4 - it is not particularly noticeable that there were less idiotic yells. (Purely subjective, it seems even more often) By the way, how do anyone - but to me they are like music for the soul! ) Yes, but I hand over all large quests through the save-load. Well worth it. But what a joy when it finally drops out. )
And now here is a detailed article with tables. It will be very useful to everyone interested!

http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%82