3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ajax007 25.11.21 01:11 am

You are not stupid! Just ... peculiar (C) (Fallout 4)

Has anyone tried to compare how best to pump through the savant or through the int? But here and there their sticks and gingerbread. the savant may not pierce (12% chance with intent 1), but int gives little (10 int - experience 30%)
27 Comments
Sort by:
B
Booock 25.11.21

ajax007
Access to hacking and weapon modifications only through intellect. I think that's enough, that's endurance ... really useless)))).
And before handing over the quest - booze, - 1 to intelligence (although the download button will last longer)))

A
Ashley33 25.11.21

Does a Persian with a unit of int in dialogues only mumble?

r
ripvango 25.11.21

Ashley33
I'm afraid not. ) This is not a 2nd fall. (I don't remember if this was in the 1st ...) It's a pity, a pity ... Even in New Vegas I didn’t mumble ... Eh ...)

V
Viktor Ivanov1980 25.11.21

Mobs in locations respawn. Walk around the locations, hit the mobs, there will be more gesheft-loot. It's so cool; to investigate fucking unnecessary locations for the sake of rad-evays and a pack of cartridges .. And laziness, Duc reading experience. Spending points for experience ... just ales.

B
Barsagar 25.11.21

ajax007
Do not listen to them about the save load) This is not cheating, but a feature provided by the developer.
And will they still arise, ask them, when they are killed in the game, they certainly do not reboot, but start the whole game over?

a
alex333555 25.11.21

Int can be lowered by 2 with moonshine cooked over a fire. And you don't need to save save at the beginning of the game. Quests give 300-500 experience, this is 1500-2500 with Savant, when you kill a high-level mob, you get 70-100 experience, with a 350-500 experience perk. A couple of procs for the battle and a new level in your pocket.

R
R3dF0x 25.11.21

From experience, I finished the plot at 60, now - 62. I rocked through Savant (not all quests, I don’t have enough patience for everything, because the perk is buggy at the third level of pumping - that is, the perk procs, and the amount of exp is like a pro no, the bug does not always appear and somehow randomly). Factors in which Savant will prock exactly two:
1) Intelligence - the less, the more likely (by the way, for myself, I did not clarify the question of Savant's use with a negative value of intelligence - when using alcohol or chemistry, for example, it seems to fire, but more often or not HZ .)
2) Luck - the more, the more likely.
According to my observations, it turned out about the following - with inte = 1 and luck = 6, the proc is about 1 by 6-8 times (that is, when the quest is submitted, you will have to close F9 on average 6-8 times), with inte = 1 and luck = 10, the proc was 1 in 4 attempts. These are the pies that came out ...