3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuma elish 25.11.21 01:16 am

three days Grace

The Three Days Grace group sunk deep into the soul, but among my acquaintances no one listens to it, so I wanted to know someone listened or just heard about / about the group, if yes, then share your impressions
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
106 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aidar - Eventful 25.11.21

Three Days Grace is a particularly pop-shaped post-grunge band, famous for their two hits I Hate Everything About You and Pain. What to say. In addition to technical tricks, as for example in the song Home, there is nothing interesting in essence ...

E
Enuma elish 25.11.21

Have you heard any other songs besides these three, eh?

A

Everything.

i
iT Show Time 25.11.21

I'm with you.
from their songs liked:
* i hate everything about you
* never too late
* animal i have become

A

Riot, home, let you down =)

E
Enuma elish 25.11.21

I liked absolutely everything, but most of all Pain, Home, Drown, overrated, Riot

21Fighter21 25.11.21

I've been listening to them for 2 years already) since the moment when their second album came out ... Absolutely everyone likes the songs, despite the fact that they are to some extent monotonous ... - They are the best !!!

i
iT Show Time 25.11.21

I started listening to them 2 months ago, but I heard them for the first time in 2003 (I hate everything about you and Home); then I really liked them, but I could not find their album, and the Internet was not yet available ((

E
Enuma elish 25.11.21

If anyone needs it, I can throw off the texts, I have almost everything, and a couple of translations, but this is so, if that

i
iT Show Time 25.11.21

Even if I say
It'll be alright
Still I hear you say
You want to end your life
Now and again we try
To just stay alive
Maybe we'll turn it around
'Cause it's not too late
It's never too late

E
Enuma elish 25.11.21

if the translation, then the songs Never too late I do not have ready, I can only try to translate

g
goodluck 25.11.21

I liked the themes 1) never too late 2) Home I wasn’t fond of their songs, but these fused =)

i
iT Show Time 25.11.21

pix.PlayGround.ru

E
Enuma elish 25.11.21

Damn, how to stick a picture?

i
iT Show Time 25.11.21

on the left vidish PIX.PG.ru, go, My Prof, edit, write the name of the gallery to create it, then go into it, edit, and there it is easy: add a picture from the campaign, write its name, then click to enlarge the picture, below there will be 3 links, the 3rd - the full size of the picture (like mine)
try it))

g
goodluck 25.11.21

it was necessary to spread the group in the first post of the Picture group =)

i
iT Show Time 25.11.21

Yes.
neche, now Raziel Xenord is editing his first post and everything will be OK

i
iT Show Time 25.11.21

pix.PlayGround.ru

g
goodluck 25.11.21

Huh! Funny piccher: D

i
iT Show Time 25.11.21