3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metalist1925 12.11.19 09:37 pm

The optimization of the game (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

guys, this is not difficult, share how this thing fared
57 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yushimitsy 12.11.19

Metalist1925
share what? The game's not out yet.

M
Metalist1925 12.11.19

Yushimitsy
I see the incentive reviews appeared. thought is already out. Dilemma: to buy not to buy, with demo, well it was in this regard. but it and the demo

d
droun92 12.11.19

The game was released, many (those who have normal inet) to download and play. So Yes, please share your impressions optimizada! There still denova fucking worth it, she will be sickly to eat.

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 12.11.19

Metalist1925
optimization of the mark,played already in all,steam is a digital version!!!!
count fire

Y
Yushimitsy 12.11.19

Metalist1925
if you need to pvp online mode for the base assault then we can buy online if do not need any reason to buy no.
Yesterday was written on the evening of the day to wait for Val before reliznuli norms soon to pump so start.

S

droun92
to her surprise, she is not eating resursiki)all high quality in terms optimizare

S

Yushimitsy
there's still so early in the year the cartoon will be released,will love have to buy,will not regret

_
_Exsus_ 12.11.19

And I have money then! =( Poverty of the peasant ;(

m
marshallugntu 12.11.19

judging from Ground Zeroes all should be fine :)

Y
Yushimitsy 12.11.19

Stanislav Anatolievich
what's stopping you to download it ?

M
Metalist1925 12.11.19

Stanislav Anatolievich
ie the game is just like the demo?

K
Kool Savas Yurderi 12.11.19

Metalist1925
It is true.
The only difference in the usefulness of both games. In perfumes : have samples of spirits, and have full flavors in a stylized containers. Ground Zeroes is a probe. The Phantom Pain — a bottle of perfume.

M
Metalist1925 12.11.19

Kool Savas Yurderi
thank you!)

A
Aleksandr Garifyanov 12.11.19

Yushimitsy
if you need to pvp online mode for the base assault then we can buy online if do not need any reason to buy no.
To support the developers, not?
That's why on a PC and have no good games, some mobs, Yes curves, ports, and even with the delay. Pirate on the Lord. =)

Y
Yushimitsy 12.11.19

Alexander Garifyanov
naive.Who are you to keep going ? Kojima-Tim already left the company.And Konami let felled in the forest with their pachinko.Vistors to support the developers send the money to them personally in hand and not through steam which subtracts considerable percentage of the amount itself but the OST part get pachinko-Sana'a.

A
Aleksandr Garifyanov 12.11.19

Yushimitsy
To start, write correctly, to understand your message, there is no desire. Secondly, no matter left or not, but the work must be paid. Just like you can justify their theft.

K
Kosh13 12.11.19

marshallugntu
You should not judge mgs 5 on the demo. There is still a small level, and there is a huge game.
And by the way I wonder you then the avatar will be on Par to change?

n
nominar 12.11.19

People have different situations I'm in school identity pirater because the money was needed for other purposes ,as standards began to earn bought everything spiratic.

m
marshallugntu 12.11.19

Kosh13
depends on the quality of the material)
SPM - in my opinion the verified conceptual album I've heard (and close to me in spirit).
Pairs no doubt a great release to be. I think closer in mood to Crafty days. Waiting:) in instagram pictures video throw from the shooting of the first day;)

K
Kosh13 12.11.19

marshallugntu
Ant before lunch some video VK uploaded since filming.
In any case, wait for the evening when a new video will appear.