3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metalist1925 12.11.19 09:37 pm

The optimization of the game (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

guys, this is not difficult, share how this thing fared
57 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yushimitsy 12.11.19

Alexander Garifyanov
And you justify your splurge what ?
Work must be paid and pofik who to pay ? Direct great logic

A
Aleksandr Garifyanov 12.11.19

Yushimitsy
Well, how would not care, Yes =) If you use the fact that you have to pay, so what the fuck can you justify stealing? But if money problems, it is solely your problem. Don't use the service. That is not playing games. It is not a necessity of life..

Y
Yushimitsy 12.11.19

Alexander garifyanov Yes indeed, if money issues is my business .As well as if they have money problems is their business.Theft is theoretically a publisher will not lose anything even if half a million spiratyat.But I admit I'd like to be robbed not that the alleged theft piratok and really stole a million dollars they are still there with fat rage for them a million is a penny prozhiraya in five-star restaurants at a time as much as I have half a year did not earn.And they have something else ?They do not owe anybody who wants to part with their money problems but I'd rather the money in real investing for example the mouse is the wire which will soon kapets come or the keyboard which has some keys moved in the summer.And the money is litsuh better to wait for new hardware.

M
Mark_Dacascos 12.11.19

Alexander Garifyanov
Totally agree.

D
Dimjke102 12.11.19

Whoa whoa guys...calm down something about optimize.

T
TWIN PEAKS 12.11.19

write who already in the desert. and then, as in dying light, like the rules, go out on the street - have everything sags

V
Vlad Lakaev 12.11.19

as well as optimize on the laptop will go 720m 1 gb

T
There-Is No-Hope 12.11.19

Vlad Lakaev
it is the question?

V
Vlad Lakaev 12.11.19

There-Is No-Hope
Yes, the question is so you go or not

T
There-Is No-Hope 12.11.19

Vlad Lakaev
I think Yes
Ground rules Sirous went on vidyuhi this,I think,here too, all I

S
Skater007 12.11.19

Stanislav Anatolievich
Support

R
RevolverOcelotVK 12.11.19

And what's there to optimize?? In fact it is a game of the past generation. Just in the next-gen and PC versions are a bit more advanced lighting, hd textures and draw distance. And to increase the polygons and the geometry of the levels in the next-gen versions, no one thought.

S
Sectos05 12.11.19

Specified in the minimum requirements GTX650 pull high settings at a stable 60fps. Konami have a strange idea about the minimum requirements :)

l
luvjunkie xx 12.11.19

gtx 750 ti, wrung all on high, turned all switches on and 60fps consistently

S
SanSanZ 12.11.19

AMD FX6350, 8Gb, R9 270X 2Gb.
In such settings, stable 60FPS without a problem

A
Aleksandr Neves 12.11.19

GT 730 (Gigabyte Edition: short tuft was cut to 700, but the 2 gig video memory bus 128, instead of the reference 64). GZ is in 720p with max textures and filtering, the rest low, 30 fps. BUT! First, in a day game time card is loaded less. Night missions are loaded below 60 degrees. In the graphics settings of the demo there is no post-processing and depth of field. And in the game and they can be cut off (picture in comments above shows). Can these trips to give a performance increase in Phantom pain? And is optimized Phantom pain from the demo the better? After all the months not just sat I think.

B
BleederHunt 12.11.19

with my computer VIDOS

S
Spartacus1971 12.11.19

Optimize excellent,stable 60 fps,all settings ultra.Play on a 55 inch TV in full HD resolution.

l
lovegrudb 12.11.19

Optimization great

N
NIKalukard 12.11.19

percents i5-4440 3.1 GHz, video card - Nvidia Geforce gtx 650 1 gig, operative 8 gigs. the Windows 10. the resolution of 1280x1024. Overwolf shows 60 fps on high settings in any moments of the game.