3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Johnny gat 26.11.21 09:55 pm

Why did the developers remove the horses? (Assassin's Creed: Revelations)

As we know there were horses in the Brotherhood, so why were they removed from Revelation?
37 Comments
Sort by:
G
GarretSSS 26.11.21

First, Constantinople is more densely built up than Rome. Secondly, the relief of Istanbul has steeper elevation changes. And thirdly, the ropes were added, what does not suit you? Personally, I don’t miss horses at all

J
Johnny gat 26.11.21

well, better with horses

J
Johnny gat 26.11.21

Yes, Rome is one turn more densely built up than Constantinople, there are already side streets (in Constantinople)

f
fear 26.11.21

Horses in the city finally suck, well done yubiki - they guessed to throw it out.

N
Nefesh 26.11.21

I agree with GarretSSS
In Rome, a freer location there really needed a horse, but in Constantinople it was unnecessary ..

G
GarretSSS 26.11.21

Samuele Mangano
in Rome, dense buildings were only in the center: the outskirts were deserted. In Constantinople, any area looks like the center of Rome (in terms of development)

A
Arti jesso 26.11.21

And I would like the horses back ... it's good that at least the tunnels weren't removed: D

S
SF6W 26.11.21

I didn’t like to ride horses in the city, because passers-by didn’t go out of the way. It looks pretty stupid to throw people around like pins all the way.

G
GarretSSS 26.11.21

Arti Jesso it's
good that at least the tunnels weren't removed.
By the way, the tunnels are somehow badly located: if you want to use it, you will have to stomp after it into the neighboring area. In Rome, it was somehow more dense with this network

T
TIGERblacK 26.11.21

yes it seems to me here they would look strange! not?

V
Vlados210394 26.11.21

This is real crap !!! Fuck them removed !!! ????>

N
NikitoZZZ9595 26.11.21

And without them it's ok

V
Vlados210394 26.11.21

Well, if on the roofs then yes ...............

M
Mr. Nobody 26.11.21

Well, in Rome, at least there was where to ride them, and in Constantinople, there are only alleys.

ps: in the brotherhood, the guards on horseback sometimes interfered ...

l
lion03121998 26.11.21

I sneeze on them, I didn't even notice they were missing: D

A
Aidan fox 26.11.21

Horses are not needed here at all, because Istanbul is small, there is really nowhere to accelerate ... and they do not suit the atmosphere of the game.

T
Tamerlan018 26.11.21

No need for horses) It's more convenient on the roofs)

G
G | - | OST 26.11.21

agree

d
designerD 26.11.21

Copy this comment to 1000 users of playground.ru into your personal mail, register a wallet on Yandex and it will receive 100,000 rubles

G
GAMBLER 26.11.21

to be honest, I noticed that the horses were not there only when the game passed, and they were not needed there.