3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Johnny gat 26.11.21 09:55 pm

Why did the developers remove the horses? (Assassin's Creed: Revelations)

As we know there were horses in the Brotherhood, so why were they removed from Revelation?
37 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bl4ckH4wk 26.11.21

It's easier on the ropes.

G
Galaxy 26.11.21

Indeed, horses are not very suitable for the atmosphere of the game, the assassin still leads a secretive lifestyle, imperceptibly moving along the roofs, and the assassin galloping along the narrow streets, pushing the people, is already a shooter. In the brotherhood, the terrain was suitable for horses, there are many open locations, but here it is purely a city, better by ropes, it looks more spectacular. Although, to be honest, I miss the horses, I don’t think they were removed in vain.

G
Graf desirell 26.11.21

I didn't like horses very much. I preferred to run on foot. And he used horses only for certain additional tasks.

A
Aips95 26.11.21

Or maybe someone complained about the horses: the riders are very distracting from the battle, and it is also enraged that they are immortals (horses) + bombs did not work on them + secret missions interfere with performing, and in general in Constantinople, donkeys were mainly used for transportation.

A
Art-tist 26.11.21

in Constantinople, donkeys were mainly used for transportation.
Give donkeys to Assassins Creed! Imagine chasing donkeys)))
And you also need to add that they are stubborn (hosh to go in one direction and he or he stands still, or generally stomps in the other direction)

n
neoneo 26.11.21

I miss horses, but in Rome I often had to gallop around the outskirts, but this is not the case here.

I
Iso_yeah 26.11.21

There are many open areas in Rome, and in Constantinople there are continuous streets
It's simple

G
Gaijin456 26.11.21

Assassin's donkey chase will be like a BDSM carriage chase in Saints Row: The Third ...

G
Galen Starkiller Marek 26.11.21

The question was: why were they removed. I think that all the same because of the closer development of the city and the impossibility of moving out of town. In 1 assassin, horses were required, in brosers there were already fewer, but to overcome those kilometers you also need to, and here it is much better to ride on a hook.
One thing is bad ... There are too many guards on the rooftops. do not run so that the tamlierics do not light up

C
CeBeP213 26.11.21

Aips95
I 'm crazy, hmm ... I can't even imagine Ezio on a donkey .... The
horses were definitely removed from behind ... 1-really Istanbul is more densely built up than Rome, and the streets are already very narrow ... 2 -and what for then they added the Hook and the ropes (I'm interested in the ropes, who saw the thread to be broken? I once came across there they chopped it, but killed those who chopped it) ..... 3-what to do on horseback in Constantinople ????? there were donkeys but not horses ....... well, and the last thing .... the horses are already tired ... 4.1-tedious horse chases ..... already garbage ... ... 4.2 the horse guards, too, somehow not very ...

V
Vinamp123 26.11.21

Horses are boring, but pawns on the roofs are much more fun.

T
Teemely 26.11.21

It would be nice if we added horses.

V
Vinamp123 26.11.21

No, well, the horses were for movement in nature, but here you can calmly on the roofs and other things, because the city is dense with narrow streets, you just can't push through on a horse.

M
MaS SoN 26.11.21

The city is dense and the ropes of these clothes are hanging.

K
Keks 26.11.21

Clotheslines don't always hang in the right direction. And with horses it was more convenient and faster for me to move around the city.

a
ak-13 26.11.21

Have they been removed? Somehow I didn’t notice, since the ropes appeared.

K
Kay Ovald 26.11.21

I have never used horses in games.
In general, they removed it because of a not very big city, which is only a plus, because it turned out to be more elaborate.