3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
V .... Teme. 26.11.21 10:04 pm

What color of clothes do you like? (Assassin's Creed 2)

Well, from the first part I got used to the white color. For some reason, I have such a feeling ---> if you are not in white, then you are not an assassin.

And so Venice's brown red is not bad. BUT still the white steering wheel HOW TO DO NOT TURN.
162 Comments
Sort by:
K
KhaTTar 26.11.21

ordinary white and Altair's armor (it’s not clear how it became black
)

S
SystemNIk 26.11.21

I like ebony and in the same style the Assassin set ...

K
Keks 26.11.21

White and Altair's armor.

R
RAG0015 26.11.21

As for Altair's armor: maybe someone noticed, but when Ezio takes out the armor, he thanks Altair for the gift, and not for the armor itself. maybe he said figuratively, but one thing is clear for sure - this is someone's armor, but not Altair. his clothes did not look like armor at all, but more like a monk's robe, and what lies behind the bars in the hall under the villa is already a "modern" style and in the set they are no different from the usual ones: the same bib, shoulder pads and others, as well as from other sets.

A
ASSASSIN III 26.11.21

black clothes and which, together with the armor of the Altair

N
No more MMO 26.11.21

Altair Outfit (purchased via uPlay), licks are driving! = D

_
_PG.ClarkEL_ 26.11.21

In general, I went through everything with the first white armor, as I went through all the seals, I immediately took Altair's armor.

S
ShamomahS 26.11.21

Here is such
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru

g
ghonn 26.11.21

guys, after receiving Altair's armor, the color is white in the painting of clothes, but what is it, I want white ((

http://pix.playground.ru/601088/30388/351231/

B
Bloody devil 26.11.21

Either standard or Altair armor.

S
Syaski Masiaski 26.11.21

As it seems to me, I played with a friend on PS3.

P
PREDATOR - 3000 26.11.21

At the first opportunity, I buy the "Florentine Ebony" color space (so that the guards would not see at night :)

Z
ZG.A 26.11.21

Altair armor
white
ALL

M
MANCHESTER 134 26.11.21

White

A
Arigo 26.11.21

White

H
HyperXStream 26.11.21

White is the classic Assassin color, the rest is trash.

g
get away_ [667] 26.11.21

Who told you such nonsense that Assassins wear only white, and the rest of the costumes are bullshit?
In AC2 it turned out that Fox, Mario, Antonio, Nicolo, Paola, Theodora are Assassins, ALTHOUGH they are NOT in white, but each in his own attire.
Yes, even if you dig into the history, you can find out that Assassins (secret killers) are characterized by white, gray and black suits.

It's just that the white color is promoted and everyone thinks that it is fundamental)

Subject: I liked Altair's White Suit and Black Armor the most.

L
Lady drakon 26.11.21

Romagna ebony - undeniable! And he also has this collar sticking out so sexy .. Well, you guys don't understand)))

H
Hlelia 26.11.21

Lady Drakon
Why not understand? Are you saying that most guys don't understand how to make girls like it? ))) I, for example, can appreciate what should look cool =)
I like the same color very much =) and white, of course =)
Shl - I'm hetero =)))

[
[Zorro] 26.11.21

White is certainly good, but I saw enough of it in the first speaker. Therefore, even in Florence, he repainted in scarlet and did not change it again. Scarlet is the very thing, even with the mood of the hero correlates - the color of blood, revenge ...
And it looks good with the Medici cloak.
If the DIA has such an opportunity, I will definitely repaint.
As for Altair's armor, they are certainly good, but black is really not for an assassin. I only vilified at the carnival, then took off.