3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
V .... Teme. 26.11.21 10:04 pm

What color of clothes do you like? (Assassin's Creed 2)

Well, from the first part I got used to the white color. For some reason, I have such a feeling ---> if you are not in white, then you are not an assassin.

And so Venice's brown red is not bad. BUT still the white steering wheel HOW TO DO NOT TURN.
162 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lady drakon 26.11.21

Hlelia
Ahaha! I believe that you, sir, are heterosexual))) Are you saying that most guys do not understand how to do to make girls like it? - I didn’t mean to say that, but it’s very rightly noticed)))) For the most part it is, - they don’t understand. Nowadays, absolutely idot fashion, for both women and men. These "funny portraits" in pants, like "cupcakes" were imposed, in glasses with half a head (dragonflies) and in silly hats - don't understand where, they are very upsetting - it's not pleasant to look at, because it is not courageous and not beautiful. Someone may like it, but not real women, but the same glamorous brainless fifa)).
As for the GG-s, I’ll probably point out again uselessly (but I really want to) how competently their attire was chosen: Altair’s clothes, just to match Acre and Jerusalem, are very practical (it may not be very convenient for climbing roofs, but that's another story), cheap and cheerful, just for such a serious and quiet man like Altair. Ezio, in comparison with Altair, is simply the king of fashion)) - both in this color and in this color you can dye his clothes) His clothes are idle and beautiful, and in general he looks very sexy and seductive - but this is how it should be, because he ladies' man, favorite of women. And this vestment (at least in whatever color it is painted) matches his character and carnival Italy.

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 26.11.21

GaYcc
The smartest post in the topic)
P.S. Who understands TexMod in ls me.

L
Lady drakon 26.11.21

GaYcc
This doesn't bother anyone, it's just another reason to start, perhaps, interesting, intellectual conversations through this topic. So to speak, get acquainted)). And also, the opportunity to stand out with your original thoughts on this issue))).

G
GamesPS6900 26.11.21

black when you put on Altair's armor

k
killer24 26.11.21

black all the armor suits him perfectly
white he is generally good and the assassin always had a white color but it seems in the days of Venice it is somehow noticeable

L
Lady drakon 26.11.21

killer24
Are you deliberately writing with such monstrous mistakes, my young friend? :))

R
R1mMoN 26.11.21

Black

A
ALUKARDik 26.11.21

people but I have a problem. the color of the clothes does not change at all, all the armor changes and the color of only one floor is this how it should be? and even when Ezio disguises himself as guards and as a Roman (well, at missions when), then at mnu he is all the same in the assassin's caste

H
Hlelia 26.11.21

ALUKARDik
Greens are idiotic, not that forum and don't spoilers here!

A
ALUKARDik 26.11.21

did not notice that this is the second grid.
and I will not spoil the brother's blood for almost a month already came out so do not piz **

O
Obscoor 26.11.21

I like
Black 2. Dark Red
3. White (as in the beginning)
Gray 5. Well, as at the end of Daspehi ALTAIRA

S
Seltik09 26.11.21

1. Black Romagna
Original color
3. Altair armor 4. Altair's clothes (available in DLC)

Z
ZIIIDAR 26.11.21

I like white and black Altairovskaya more. This is all the same classic clothes for this series.

B
BoxxyBabee 26.11.21

I like white and yellow better)

H
Hlelia 26.11.21

Yellow?? In the sense of Amber?
By the way, recently I bought Steel Steel in Forli (like Akellovtsy translated it this way), there the colors become sharper and richer, I also liked it

S
Seltik09 26.11.21

The most luxurious clothing is Altair armor. Looks royally))))

B
Boxer11 26.11.21

I like white more, and black, as for me, looks scattered

M
Mstrov 26.11.21

White is the same

D
Daryl 26.11.21

I liked the painted cloak for the carnival
pix.PlayGround.ru
And before Altair's armor I painted in some, I don’t remember which city, mahogany (outside black, inside red).

m
miha_u3_kemcity 26.11.21

white is the coolest))
black with Altair's armor still looks beautiful,
but in general there, in some task, you need to get off the animus to train in some warehouse and there will be various glitches from the GG and there we will play with altair))) this is a very beautiful clothes )