3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Guardian. 26.11.21 10:51 pm

Is the Enclave defeated? (Fallout 3)

Your opinion regarding this.
39 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shady pg 26.11.21

I still don't think. maybe a new one will appear - gather from experienced soldiers and choose a leader. or his remnants are still roaming Washington.

G
Guardian. 26.11.21

My case for Enclave:

- Broken Steel, Sector 1 Artillery Note, explicitly mentions Enclave High Command.
- Colonel Augustus Autumn, Commanding Officer of the Enclave Armed Forces in Washington DC Territory, could be pardoned.
- Numerous Enclave personnel engaged in research activities at the Capital Wasteland can gather forces under the command of a commanding officer.

U
Uncle Dаn 26.11.21

Nuuu ... I killed the Colonel ...

The Enclave is not COMPLETELY destroyed, but at least they lost the President, His right uh ... Keyboard (Autumn, aka Colonel), Main Base (Raven Rock) and a whole bunch of personnel and research (during a big drum in Raven Rock) ... So that the situation in the Enclave is very deplorable, and the BS increases its influence after, so to speak, taking control of super-mutants, ...

E
En3mу 26.11.21

The enclave is alive, no doubt about it, otherwise who will we fight against in the subsequent parts of Fallout?

P
Porter92 26.11.21

The enclave is alive, no doubt about it, otherwise who will we fight against in the subsequent parts of Fallout?
Naturally, the Enclave is alive, but in this topic it is the Enclave from the Capital Wasteland that is discussed, and very little remains of it. Think for yourself - what can ordinary soldiers do? They did not have their main base (Raven Rock) left, and the Adams base was completely destroyed. Has the Enclave been destroyed? No, but it will be a long time before the Enclave can return to the ruins of Washington, and do not forget that all their technologies after their defeat passed to the BS.

E
En3mу 26.11.21

"They do not have their main base (Raven Rock) left, and the Adams base is completely destroyed. Has the Enclave been destroyed? No, but it will be a long time before the Enclave can return to the ruins of Washington, and do not forget that all their technologies after their defeats passed on to the BS. "

not everyone has it, some sent missiles to the Citadel,

but I don't know what happens next (is the Citadel destroyed or not?), because the missiles fell on the Adams base, which is sad (that is, I did not blow up the BS base)

P
Porter92 26.11.21

Not everyone has it, some have sent missiles to the Citadel.
This is understandable, but the title of the topic asks "Is the Enclave defeated?", and since there is no single correct answer, I described my situation.

M
MasterOfOMS 26.11.21

No.

_
_KAPbl4 26.11.21

Surely there are still many similar small-town "Enclaves". Yes, and with the "true" (which is from the tower) the question finally seems to have not been resolved. Most likely, a decent number of people remained. Perhaps they nailed to some other grouping of a similar orientation (the Commonwealth, for example), perhaps they just lay low.

G
Guardian. 26.11.21

I would also like to add that on the map located in the conference room of the Enclave Oil Rig, numerous markers are marked in various parts of the world. According to the Bible, the government took refuge in various parts of the world in case of atomic strikes from the PRC, in March 2077.

M
Morta 26.11.21

Yes, it is clear that they will be. Pf what were we happy when we blew up this tin? This is a program. There was one, so there will be another. Last Fallout, we blew it up too. Well, if these black men with big Big FucI {en Guns do not like something, they can easily find another leader.

M
Morta 26.11.21

By the way, what will happen if you shoot into the Citadel ???

D
DamnItGoodSoldier 26.11.21

The Enclave, it's like Carlson in power armor - he flew away (read - disintegrated), but promised to return ...

S
Super Kote 26.11.21

I wonder if it will be in 4 parts

D

2 sania096

If you don't know, the Enclave is a state that appeared in a government bunker, which was located on an oil rig, see Fallout 2.

And about Carlson - this is a metaphor.

C
Cyril Rimsky 26.11.21

Autumn could easily go over to the side of the Brotherhood since he is not as sadistic as the FORMER President of Eden. And he did not want and does not want to destroy all the inhabitants of the Wasteland. HE positions himself as the protector of the common people. So he, and the soldiers loyal to him could join Lyons' BS.

D

Vryatli would have accepted Otem and his henchmen with open arms, oh vryatli ...

C
Cyril Rimsky 26.11.21

And no one canceled the probationary period

T
Tiber 26.11.21

pix.PlayGround.ru

We'll hear about him again ^ _ ^

C
Cyril Rimsky 26.11.21

Yes, we will hear about him from the history books, as one of the main mistakes of the Americans.)