3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Guardian. 26.11.21 10:51 pm

Is the Enclave defeated? (Fallout 3)

Your opinion regarding this.
39 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guardian. 26.11.21

I will supplement my comment from 15.08.09 18:39.
In the dialogue with Eden, a certain Continuity of Government program is mentioned, according to which installations such as Raven Rock are present throughout the country.
An argument in favor of my original theory.

C
Cyril Rimsky 26.11.21

The enclave is certainly alive, it is still far from its complete destruction, but a positive trend has been outlined.

S
STALKER 26.11.21

Fuck there, geeks are always lucky, they will remind of themselves later.

K
Kriolog 26.11.21

The Enclave is immortal. Since it has many bases, for example, in Fallout 2, Navarro's base was not destroyed. Also, how can you explain to me why the Enclave appeared in the Broken steel expansion after the destruction of the President?

I personally think that the Enclave will be in other parts of Fallout. Betheseda softworks will not abandon the idea of ​​fighting and alliance with the Enclave.

So we'll meet with him again.

Tiber you are right! The enclave will return and there will be a war.

C
Corella 26.11.21

I would like to think not. The main thing is that the developers take this into account) Or then the mod will have to be done to add the Enclave to F4.

U
Unknown stranger 26.11.21

Probably not. Although in F3 the brotherhood destroyed the raven rock and the trawler he could have bombed the citadel. And there are a lot of bases like raven rock in America.

N
NavigatoR666 26.11.21

Definitely not! It is impossible to completely defeat him! Even if you kill all of its representatives, it will remain in the hearts and minds of people! As long as there are patriots in America, there is an Enclave!

B
Baks_Bani-19 26.11.21

definitely no. he will always live. it is not known how many bases in the Enclave, there may be hundreds of them, and this is only one.

M
Mark 8 26.11.21

And I found where there were 10 of them, usually three. Now I will go there. Sometimes. I scored some armor and handed it over to Kadena, for 5.56 rounds. A lot at once. Selling rifles. Grenades and mines for yourself. Caatostraphically, sellers run out of caps quickly.

A
Alexei .aka Virus 26.11.21

The enclave is ALIVE !!! After all, not all of them are dead !!! Someone was on patrol, someone deserted. Moreover, the Enclave was not only in the Capital Wasteland !!!

B
Beron 26.11.21

There are a lot of them, bastards, I am sure that they have heaps of bases all over the wasteland.

B
Beron 26.11.21

War, war is not when it does not change Spain made an empire for the sake of gold, Hitler made a superpower out of poor Germany ...

D
Desmont 26.11.21

I think that the Enclave in Fallout 3 was something like tasty candy for fans of the old fall, like an advertisement: play, we have the Enclave too !! In the next versions, the Enclave can be presented in the form of power armor and scattered references, but he will no longer become the main villain ...

Simply put, he was completely destroyed, and scattered groups do not pose a threat ...

B
Beron 26.11.21

New Enclave for only half the price! Plus cherry filling !!!!!!!!!
BUY !!!!

M
Metalist1925 26.11.21

Enclave in Fallout3, purely for old fans of the world of fallout. And the decision of the developers to destroy them, I think it was wrong, which was shown by New Vegas

L
Lone wanderer 26.11.21

The developers of the first parts in VanBuren also wanted to leave from the enclave only remembering and sending, and I agree with them.

T
The_apathy 26.11.21

Enclave in Fallout3, purely for old fans of the world of fallout. And the decision of the developers to destroy them, I think it was wrong, which was shown by New Vegas.
Yeah. It was more interesting to fight with the enclave. The soldiers themselves are more interesting.

I
Infiltrator 26.11.21

Eliminating the Enclave is the wrong decision in my opinion.

R
Rabinovich Izya 26.11.21

I think I survived, the Enclave is not only Navarro, the Rig, Raven Rock, it is a lot of bases and strong points (without them nowhere, since rotary-winged aircraft have a short flight range). In general, despite the fact that the Enclave seems to be a bunch of freaks-Nazis, I have a very positive attitude towards it, for me the BS is not better, while they are more developed than the NKR in technical terms, and the members of this organization themselves are not necessarily evil Nazis (Remaining in FNV example).