3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aloivera74 26.11.21 11:17 pm

how to remove server REg (Diablo 2)

installed d2 - lod 1.11 rus text + voice acting from fargus,

but everything is again in English .. and the server remained from the rubatel
53 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rivnyanyn 26.11.21

firkax
why delete it? other servers do not exist
XDDD
aloivera74
Get lost, sho for boiling? Any rules. diableoman, eventually switches to the original, tobish English version of the game. The sooner you do it, the better!)))

f
firkax 26.11.21

Rivnyanyn
Ospadi, sho for boiling? Any rules. Diabloman, eventually switches to the original,
you're wrong,
I installed the crack six months ago (and even made some effort to make the crack from the classic 1.01 work in 1.13) and I like it

QLinkee
threw it should be banned in real life and not on the server
if you want to help with this I am not against

aloivera74 the
reg-file does not affect russification in any way, you generally shouldn't have touched it
all the russifiers are very different, it's hard to say what exactly your problem is,
voice acting is usually separate from the text and it is more difficult to change it

a
aloivera74 26.11.21

Still, it's not a problem to find russifiers ok over enter this garbage -direct

on the phone I want to play full Russia) but there are no shortcuts there

O
Obsessed 26.11.21

Any rules.
I installed the crack six months ago as a diabloman .. .. and I like it
^ the firm is not normal

a
aloivera74 26.11.21

so they already helped me with the registry and all the cases)

let's go play)

Z
ZakarumFoot 26.11.21

Let's go to! Tell me the address, I bought you a beer, grab some squids to make you even more comfortable?

Q
QLinkee 26.11.21

firkax
Ban in real life? If I understand correctly what this means, then it is forbidden to discuss this on the forum.

R
Rivnyanyn 26.11.21

firkax
I installed the crack half a year ago.
Why didn't you save more on the ruble then?)))
I do not argue, in Russian. There are some piquant moments in the translation, but nothing can compare with the original language, and believe me, I know what I am talking about, since I have been trying to watch films / TV series in the original for almost a year. And it is incomparably better than the maroon translation.
If the translation is professional, then this is another matter and another conversation. But as far as I know, nobody translated D2 officially and professionally, and therefore there is nothing to discuss.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 26.11.21

Delete all registry branches that mention diablo, as well as blizzard if there are no other blizzard products. The key with the pg address is guaranteed to cover. Then reinstall the game, if necessary, and everything you need will fall into place.

f
firkax 26.11.21

What does the pool have to do with Rivnyanyn ?
Believe me, I know what I'm talking about,
well, I actually also know what I'm talking about, I've been playing the English version for more than 8 years and there was plenty of time to get to know it,
how can you not like such a (link) translation?
A "professional" translation would just be much less interesting, in my opinion
and by the way
Obsessed
I installed the crack six months ago .. .. and I like it
^ the firm does not
criticize the rules here but where I posted this screen (topic) I admired this translation

O
Obsessed 26.11.21

HEAVY LEATHER ARMOR Firk stuffed
into the recess (2)
, beautiful, you are on the right track! ; D THIS translation d2 is BEST! : DDD
admired
me .. hmm ..: D

A
Archon guard 26.11.21

Obsessed
sir you crap the tip of his sword ... brrr not that,
sir you were caught in double standards! take the trouble to give explanations dear!

XDD

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 26.11.21

Oh my juice

Еpiscop_moo 26.11.21

Well, how can such a (link) translation be disliked?
Honorable second place after "Stygian whores" and "potion of healing light".

a
annortheone 26.11.21

Episcop_moo
Sometimes you admit that they are such and are after the mercenary falls from them, how not to twist the words of the translation.
why delete it? other servers do not exist
Said plugged into a groove.

j
jr-sneg 26.11.21

Well, how can such a (link) translation be disliked?
Along the way, they translated in promt, such an old translator. :)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 26.11.21

The wind of distant wanderings howls,
An eerie whistle is heard -
This is the
Structural linguist who has entered the Subspace .

f
firkax 26.11.21

jr-sneg
Translated in promt'e, such an old translator. :)
you are very inattentive,
it is obvious that the
automatic translators did not translate manually that way (including they would not translate the Prayer aura as a "player")

O
Obsessed 26.11.21

hmm .. or I'm oblique, or some strange screen. in the very center is written "BLOW" 0__o, Varriv's name ends with "f", Cain in "Deckard" has a strange third letter, Akara is NOT. I am already silent about "Harsi".
and yet - when I lit with (Fargus, it seems) this hellish translation, there was 100% a jamb, which I quoted many times - "plugged into a recess n # y" (where # is the number of sockets). but here it is not ..

jr-sneg, I double, if the translation is the same, then there (I remember exactly) 1 and 2 runza had the names "Runa El" and "Old Runa". smacks of people.

f
firkax 26.11.21

Obsessed
about nicknames npc - everything is so, but akara is just far away and you can't see it
"blow" - this is a chest so called
p3u was not, there is an assumption, even what the difference is, the
translators who made this translation did not figure out how to make the correct russified fonts and did so:
1) letters that are similar to English (A B E, etc.) were written in Latin
2) those that are not in Latin - they replaced punctuation marks and the like with Russian ones, including letters P and U instead of brackets ()
3) lowercase the letters were apparently nowhere to be found, so the whole translation was in caps
judging by your phrases about "Old Rune" - you had a translation of the lod, but I had this translation from the classic 1.01 (by the way, I don’t know why they decided that it was a fargus - I have it completely anonymous - it is not specified who translated it), and to insert I converted it in 1.13 into normal Russian letters in unicode encoding (which was assumed by the developers of d2 from the very beginning), and everything that was missing there (i.e. everything that appeared after 1.01 and in LODA) - left it as it is English
I naturally have the letters P and U not in the place of the brackets but where it should be, and therefore the brackets remained normal (they are not part of the translation, but are sewn up somewhere in the game code itself, probably)