3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dastan.Tadjibaev 26.11.21 11:48 pm

Poll: Why are players expecting Joe and Vito? (Mafia 3)

I do not understand why everyone is whining about them. Not memorable characters.
31 Comments
Sort by:
I
I like the Joker and Batm 26.11.21

Because everyone remembered them :). And me as well.

I
Ilya233 26.11.21

Vito is GG and Joe is his best friend. The most memorable characters, I think ...

s
sewerus123 26.11.21

Vito and Joe are the most memorable characters in the game!

B
BarackKamacho 26.11.21

Cattle and a standard jester without charisma (and no funny jokes by the way), but fig knows him
Alexey Polagin
they are not there lol

P
Porsche911GT3RS 26.11.21

Shkolota grew up on poor games like Mafia 2 and NSF Rivals. They don't know anything else, but they won't touch the old masterpiece, because there is no grafon there.

S
Showy DiMak 26.11.21

Joe is no character. Bad tracing paper for the novel from GTA4. Vito is a characterless type. Boy "go get it." But for some reason the children like it.
APD: wow, my anti-record comment. yes, the kids have buhurt.

M
Maxis1977 26.11.21

ConsoleGamer
are you talking about a small group of fans of this game? So they have been doing this for 5 years

M
MrGutlya 26.11.21

I agree ..... generally ed a memorable character .. this is an unnamed

K
Kool Savas Yurderi 26.11.21

ConsoleGamer
Laski is not enough for them, apparently. And the Italians (who are Vito and Joe), by nature hot, expressive, with off-scale testosterone, so a certain layer of the gaming community wants to be planted on their bolts and the passion flared up in hell; DDD

R
Rock8 26.11.21

ConsoleGamer

You haven't played Mafia in any of the parts lol.

P
Pecesenkin 26.11.21

ConsoleGamer
Not memorable characters. - Did you play the second part? they are there in the center of events. Or just decided to farm the cons.

C
Chaborz 26.11.21

The story of Vito and Joe is not finished, now everyone is waiting for how it will end. That's why.

I
I am Batman 26.11.21

Firstly, you are not the author's right, and secondly, for example, after passing the second part, I would like us to just tell in detail the fate of these heroes. And that would be the main protagonists did not really hope.

a
agens 26.11.21

But I think they will tell us who Henry was. There are a lot of rumors and controversies, but we don’t know who he really was. We don’t know about the fate of Joe and Vito.
All these moments made us wait for the third part.
Of course, the authors of the 3rd part logically did that they took new heroes, but the fate of the old heroes haunts many fans, including me.

M
McEclipse 26.11.21

and it is incomprehensible
poor characters
do not care at all,
although it will be cool if at the end it will be possible to soak Vito
with joy I will avenge Tommy

c
cripples 26.11.21

The fate of Roman and Niko was remembered as Joe and Vito))))

i
iwerslexx 26.11.21

Yes, just a lot of people wonder what happened to Joe and how Vito was doing all this time.

S
SimpleD 26.11.21

IMHO, both characters are just "dummies". The argument in the spirit of "they are memorable characters, for yy", which was mentioned several times above, only confirms their worthlessness. The fact that they are in the foreground is the only way they can be remembered. I didn’t empathize with them when I played the game, and I don’t care about their future fate “covered with darkness” either.
-> McEclipse
will gladly avenge Tommy
But I agree with that.
-> ConsoleGamer
Share cons))

h
hawk925 26.11.21

at first it was all the same for them, but as I saw the main hero of the Negro, it is better to play for these two gopniks than for the negretos

N
Nikitos Yakovlev 26.11.21

Because, of course, they know how to make an ending, and then a trailer with old Vito, and it became eager to find out what was with Joe, and plus 5 years I was waiting for this game, well, if you talk about garlic right now, then ... Too much print.