3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dastan.Tadjibaev 26.11.21 11:48 pm

Poll: Why are players expecting Joe and Vito? (Mafia 3)

I do not understand why everyone is whining about them. Not memorable characters.
31 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 26.11.21

Nikitos Yakovlev
I think that Joe was sewn up, and Vito decided to take revenge. That is why, he is against the mafia with our future, black-ass GG and goes.

S
Sir Francis Drake 26.11.21

Vito has an interesting story. I think every mafia player envied his masculinity a little bit. Joe is the main character's usual best friend. Cheerful straightforward spontaneous. For those who feel sorry for him, see Game of Thrones.
I do not like racist statements, but I think that they really missed the main character of the mafia 3, although he pushes the right thoughts, but the mafia is Italy, this is a passion, this is a luxury, this is elegance and not stories about how blacks were not allowed to ride with whites, not let them into toilets and stuff. maybe the game should have been called differently so as not to be misled.

S
Showy DiMak 26.11.21

Sir Francis Drake
what kind of masculinity? and why do you extrapolate your envy to the entire gaming community?

M
MrGutlya 26.11.21

I wonder ... what if you really don't remember the Persians? well, just theoretically, well, there is GG ... so let it be inanimate, I
always liked what YOU create (a la Skurim)

S
Sir Francis Drake 26.11.21

Showy DiMak
Everyone has their own view of masculinity, of course, as the game progresses, anyone and everyone could consider it. Perhaps envy is too strong a word, but I will not believe if a mafia player says that he would not like to be in Vito's skin.

S
Showy DiMak 26.11.21

Sir Francis Drake
believe me, there are many. and why should someone want to be in his shoes, I wonder?

M
Mr. Oogi-Boodi 26.11.21

You know, I was hoping that Vito and Joe would be the main characters in mafia III, because they are the best characters. I was really looking forward to the third part, but now ... I'm disappointed in the development.

S
Stas Terekhov 26.11.21

this is Joe Barbara and Vito Scaleta, the best friends cannot be easily forgotten about them, one of them corrects the other, but there would be an awesome movie about them, so they are expected

P
Papatocha 26.11.21

Porsche911GT3RS
You know, I'm a schoolboy, but I played both the first mafia and the nfs underground, so no dirt is needed

K
Kosh13 26.11.21

Because we are used to the fact that the next part is a continuation of the previous one with old characters.

V
Vladislav Rudskoy 26.11.21

Because they are memorable characters for me.