3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slimman 26.11.21 11:48 pm

Cons of GTA games (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Here we are discussing the cons of gta belligerently. not one GTA 4, and not any GTA separately. everything bad in GTA.
in 1 - the plot. because of the "story" missions you get lost with the plot. As a result, I do not know the exact plot of any of the GTA.
in 2 - gameplay. GTA - arcade, silly children's arcade. the mafia is another matter! there are no helicopters, airplanes, boats, invisible walls and no swimming. but there is realism. in gta - boats, planes, helicopters - on a saucer! no invisible walls and so on. but no realism. GTA is an arcade game in which you can do whatever is allowed. fly, swim, ugh, even parkour - of course - the same! these are its advantages. behind them, we do not see the minuses. cities are located on islands, this is already tired. 4 - re cities, and each on its own planet. unrealistic. add a couple of invisible walls and a sketch behind them - the game would be perfect. there are already all the pluses without minuses.
write what claims you have about the series.
58 Comments
Sort by:
E
Egor_Pskov 26.11.21

No complaints!

A
Arigo 26.11.21

because of the "story" missions you get lost with the plot
No Comments!

W
Wild rider 26.11.21

better open island than invisible walls, IMHO.

after the RDR I wanted a countryside with animals. and so nothing, except for good tuning.

S
ScaryFad 26.11.21

in 1 - the plot. because of the "story" missions you get lost with the plot. As a result, I do not know the exact plot of any of the GTA.
Is the plot minus that you don't understand it? Oh lol.

Cons of the Third GTA Series:
1) The plot. In GTA 3, he himself is rather monosyllabic, plus some omissions (the disappearance of Love, the murder of Maria). In SA, the plot often sags, this is especially noticeable in the desert and LP.
2) Missions. There is already a stone more likely in the SA vegetable garden. Already on the second or third passage on the mission of some employers you simply cannot look.

This is the main thing. Plus on the little things: a stupid fleet of vehicles (especially in CA), ugly animation, some cut content.
I have no more complaints.

D
DImONeLLa 26.11.21

To San Andreas! I went to the police garash (that is, the garage), well, of course I shot all the policemen.
And one had a black triangle over his head. So he took out a walkie-talkie, said something, put the walkie-talkie in his pocket, and HOW!

Question: How did he do it ?????

k
k1slim 26.11.21

It's like with a chicken - tore off its head, and she still runs)

D
DImONeLLa 26.11.21

It's like with a chicken - tore off its head, but it still runs)

+1000000

S
SkyGame 26.11.21

And one had a black triangle over his head. So he took out a walkie-talkie, said something, put the walkie-talkie in his pocket, and HOW!
There is also when you blow up a car with a bazooka or a machine gun, then after the explosion the passengers get out of the car and then only die.

D
DImONeLLa 26.11.21

There is also when you blow up a car with a bazooka or a machine gun, then after the explosion the passengers get out of the car and then only die.

He got out of the exploded car, closed the non-existent door and went into another world!

G
GTAman 26.11.21

stupid fleet of vehicles (especially in CA)
Why? Yes, there are some machines added explicitly for quantity, but there are also many good samples.

D
DruGun 26.11.21

The only complaint is that the AI ​​of the drivers in SA is more advanced than the previous installments, but terribly stupid.

_
_DaVe 26.11.21

There are a lot of complaints. For example, CA fail graphics.

G
GTAman 26.11.21

Cons of SA:
Poor models of people;
Striped sky;
Dull drivers, it is impossible to ride normally - someone will definitely drive into you;
Insane physics: in collisions, a more massive wheelbarrow sometimes sausages more than a less massive one, into which you crash, you cannot transport objects on cars (be it other cars or small things like barrels), glitches with the behavior of trailers, etc.;
Cars have fewer damaged parts than VC, in general, cars in VC look nicer;
Lost cars from garages ... The

list is incomplete.

l
leys 26.11.21

no tuning ((

S
ScaryFad 26.11.21

Yes, there are some machines added explicitly for quantity, but there are also many good samples.
There are many more cars added for quantity. Well, they would be at least somehow radically different from each other. I can no longer look at all these Bravura, Majestic, Premieres, Manyany ... Because of the latter, by the way, I wildly hate the mission "Ran Fa Li".

X
XPRT 26.11.21

Yes, there were some disadvantages, claims.
Played an ugly miscarriage called "Mafia II" - memories of the minuses of GTA were erased instantly.

S
Sulfur 26.11.21

The main disadvantage is that a lot of deranged and inadequate youngsters play it, so many do not take this game seriously ...

B
Blood_on_my_Hands 26.11.21

+1

S
Slimman 26.11.21

+1000. every elementary schoolboy plays it stupidly, and therefore it is mistaken by the senior pupils for a child's play.

G
GTAman 26.11.21

There are many more cars added for quantity. Well, they would be at least somehow radically different from each other. I can’t look at all these Bravura, Majestic, Premieres, Magnanas ... The
Premier is a nice car. Majestic also seems to be nothing. The other two, yes, ugly.