3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slimman 26.11.21 11:48 pm

Cons of GTA games (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Here we are discussing the cons of gta belligerently. not one GTA 4, and not any GTA separately. everything bad in GTA.
in 1 - the plot. because of the "story" missions you get lost with the plot. As a result, I do not know the exact plot of any of the GTA.
in 2 - gameplay. GTA - arcade, silly children's arcade. the mafia is another matter! there are no helicopters, airplanes, boats, invisible walls and no swimming. but there is realism. in gta - boats, planes, helicopters - on a saucer! no invisible walls and so on. but no realism. GTA is an arcade game in which you can do whatever is allowed. fly, swim, ugh, even parkour - of course - the same! these are its advantages. behind them, we do not see the minuses. cities are located on islands, this is already tired. 4 - re cities, and each on its own planet. unrealistic. add a couple of invisible walls and a sketch behind them - the game would be perfect. there are already all the pluses without minuses.
write what claims you have about the series.
58 Comments
Sort by:
G
GumbertG 26.11.21

The main disadvantage is that a lot of insane and inadequate youngsters play it, so many do not take this game seriously ...
Because this is its main audience.

G
GTAman 26.11.21

Have you done research (international)? :)

l
leys 26.11.21

no research is needed here, just turn on your brains

G
GTAman 26.11.21

Do you suggest thinking in stereotypes? It can only be an appearance that the main audience of GTA is shkolota. Moreover, we do not know how things are with this in "civilized" countries.

S
Slimman 26.11.21

Because this is her main audience.

yeah. I know one third-grader (although he played from 1 class) who is not cut into a four ... that's all, GTA is child's play! nafig arrived. it is necessary to introduce age restrictions, although no, we 13 years old will not get anything (((

d
dynamicgames 26.11.21

IMHO, I don’t know how it’s over the hill, but our gta series is very popular among teenagers

S
ScaryFad 26.11.21

On foreign sites on GTA, mostly older people are sitting, at least on GTA. But on fucking * study sometimes they are not inferior to the local shkolota.

G
GumbertG 26.11.21

It is enough just to think a little. An adult can launch the game several times, drive it, but constantly hack into GTA he simply does not have the time and desire.
Applying demographic fundamentals to discover that there are even more adolescents (and younger adults) than adults. It turns out an army of children that does not work, often sits at a computer or console and is ready to play any game that she likes.
Remember that GTA is one of the most popular games in the world. We draw conclusions.

G
GTAman 26.11.21

An adult can launch the game several times, drive it, but constantly hack into GTA he simply does not have the time and desire.
My friend Serge Long is over thirty, he plays a lot in GTA, for example.

Applying demographic fundamentals to discover that there are even more adolescents (and younger adults) than adults.
Proof? I found the following data: In the structure of the world's population, the share of children is on average 34%, adults - 58%, the elderly - 8%.

Well, even if the audience of GTA is mostly minors, isn't it the same with other popular games?

G
GumbertG 26.11.21

My friend Serge Long is over thirty, he plays a lot in GTA, for example.
So there is free time or another opportunity, an exception in any case, are you going to bring them all by name?
Well, even if the audience of GTA is mostly minors, isn't it the same with other popular games?
Much the same, just a busy adult would rather prefer some kind of linear shooter.

G
GTAman 26.11.21

an exception in any case
Well, maybe there are just fewer of us, adult players, but where did you get the idea that we are just an exception?

Z
Zom-bear 26.11.21

Disadvantages can only be noticed and find fault with them: 1. Idiot 2. Shkolota

S
Slimman 26.11.21

AFTER THE EPISODES I HAVE ONE OPINION - THERE ARE NO MINUSES IN GTA! THE THEME CAN BE CLOSED!

M
Miley Cyrus 26.11.21

What about the "dumb arcade?" Has anything changed in the episodes in this regard? Yes, but only in the arcade direction, that is, the rake has been used twice already)

V
VICtor94 26.11.21

GTA THIS IS GTA !!! IT HAS NO MINUSES THIS IS THE FORMULA GTA !!! ACCURATE AND SUCCESSFUL and CORRECT GAME! ! !

S
Slimman 26.11.21

well, in generation three. there were all sorts of children's cars, helicopters, a shitty graph, less reality, etc. and here is GTA 4 for you! everything is quite real there. and the graph is good))))
but vopsche I have not played in GTA 4 (I have episodes, there is no original) for 2 years already. original broke (((

V
VICtor94 26.11.21

Cesar Vialpando
Graphics duck times were))

G
Grand theft aero 26.11.21

VICtor94 Oh REALY?
The graphics are shitty because it was a copy. for ps2

S
Sepulcher 26.11.21

And what's wrong with the fact that GTA is an arcade ?! Think it would be interesting to die from 1 wound; die in a serious accident, etc.?

I am amazed by the people who say "parachutes are not interesting, damn arcade!" (I just saw such people) And what, in life you can't jump with a parachute ?!

In short, the realism from GTA IV is quite enough. And I will write the cons later, there is no time))

P
Pai cheng-tien 26.11.21

There were a lot in GTA 3, especially cars, but the popularity makes you close your eyes