3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Thorgal 27.11.21 12:21 am

Online single player (Grand Theft Auto 5)

1. If I play single session, does it mean that I will not have any robberies from Lester? And I will not be able to purchase any Karin Kuruma? Or is there still a chance?
I even have a military base locked up. Tanks aggro when fired at them, but they cannot overcome the sliding gates. They fight in them, but they cannot break.
In general, it is very difficult to complete tasks designed for 1-4 people alone ... Straight solid, continuous hardcore.
2. And another question. If you crept up to the NPC from behind, what button can you knock it out with one blow? The usual left-click does not seem to work. It's just a fight.
65 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill Reshetov 27.11.21

Click on control and on LMB.

T
Thorgal 27.11.21

Kirill Reshetov
Thank you, I'll try!

C
Cucumber312 27.11.21

> If I play solo session, does it mean that I will not have any robberies from Lester?
And why should they be?
These are purely cooperative missions, even children. the gardener will understand this.

T
Thorgal 27.11.21

Bezliky
Well, I haven’t grown to kindergarten yet. I still go to the nursery. Sorry if I asked a stupid question.
Generally, it is a pity if so. Kuruma is for a loner. And the gang could have done without her ... Rocky made my life very difficult.
Anyway. I can handle missions without a tank and without Kuruma. I will be booking an ordinary car on the sly.

E
EX_i_LE 27.11.21

Thorgal
So you run in single sessions?
You can start robberies if you yourself are in the session, but you still need 4 players, you would be joined from other sessions.

p
pozivnoy150 27.11.21

Thorgal
In order to open Kuruma, you need only 2 preparatory missions to pass in the first heist, 2 players (the first is an introductory and made for two) and half an hour of your precious time. I think it will not be difficult for you to get it - with the first robbery they willingly help, and then you look and you will like it))))

M
MiGamer86 27.11.21

Thorgal
To open the kuruma, you only need to complete the first robbery at the Fleeca bank. Well, save 500 thousand to buy it. Only two people are needed to complete this robbery. I played alone for almost a month. The assignments took place without the kuruma. The tank can be bought. Or hijack from a military base, there are such ramps from the side of the swamps at the base, if you can steer correctly, you can get out.

A
AleXStein 27.11.21

what's the point of playing online alone? what's stopping you from playing with everyone? do you want to go through the tasks yourself? so close access to them when you create and go by yourself (especially on the Kurum later on). kill? turn on the passive and run quietly. with the same success, could download a pirate and play at fives on a server

T
Thorgal 27.11.21

AleXStein
One thing is more interesting. You have to plan every step so as not to get soaked. Sometimes you run looking for where to start shelling and escape routes, if pressed. In the company of 2-3 friends, of course, it is easier to complete the mission. There is always someone to cover. Distract attention while recharging. Will come from the rear. And then it's just you and them. And there are many of them. A lot ...
If you close access to tasks, then this is one fig that you can play alone. And the passive is not interesting at all. There will be no risk. It’s just a shame that some of Rocky’s chips were made only for joint play and deprived loners of them.
I don’t recognize pirates at all. I buy only licensed games.

A
AleXStein 27.11.21

Thorgal
in my opinion (I repeat: in my opinion), it is better to go through with knowledgeable tasks. looking at them, you will understand what and how best to do and when, especially in robberies. you will pass a couple of times and you yourself already know what is where and how. when you buy kuruma, the meaning in planning tasks will disappear, because you stupidly drive in a car, mow everyone down and leave

T
Thorgal 27.11.21

AleXStein
Well, yes ... Perhaps this approach makes sense. I'll think about it.

M
MiGamer86 27.11.21

Complaining that multiplayer is not designed for one player is like complaining about the lack of an alarm clock in the vacuum cleaner.

T
Thorgal 27.11.21

After yesterday's story with the fall of Steam servers, confusion began with the tasks. Only Martin's tasks designed for 4-8 players and red in color go to me in single-player mode. 4-6 pieces in a row. Why the heck do they appear in a single session at all? Lost while wandering the servers? Incomprehensible ... Normal single session quests no longer arrive at all. Only by calling the client can you scratch something out. Previously, there was no hang-up. They called constantly. Now Lester, then Ron, then Gerald ...

g
game0505 27.11.21

Thorgal
doesn't need to call anyone. press Esc. then - Network - Cases - Start a Business - Rockstar Created - Quests, and choose any quest to your liking.

T
Thorgal 27.11.21

game0505
So it is. But why did they suddenly stop calling? It's a shame ...

g
game0505 27.11.21

Thorgal
don't know. it's not the same for everybody. I use the method described above, although they call me constantly. they say I ignore. Simon called yesterday. before that Ron. I'm just hanging up

T
Thorgal 27.11.21

game0505
So they don't send SMS with tasks either. In general, a complete ignore. And only since yesterday. Maybe something broke in the game?
By the way, I have on this path Network - Cases - Start a Business - Created by Rockstar - Quests are active only Survival and Races. About the Quest item, it is said that quests cannot be obtained in single player mode. That is, no assignments from Lester, Ron, Martin, etc. Which is strange, because they used to send SMS with instructions before. Either blow up the cars, then take the drug from the gang, then finish off the prosecutor. Now he is generally a naked man. Only red assignments marked New from Martin.

M
MiGamer86 27.11.21

Thorgal
It's kind of specially made so that new tasks are not lost in a bunch of others.

v
victorzh 27.11.21

Thorgal
Maybe it so happened that you have already completed all the tasks? They stopped calling me when there were no uncompleted tasks (for a long time already). Only Ron sends SMS all the time about coasting, although I have already gone through it 20 times already. On the topic of your original question: you can go through robberies with friends, creating a session by invitation and gathering there without strangers. We often do this - conveniently. And yet, passive is not a panacea. You can be blown up when you are passive, or blown up something near you - you will die too. So it cannot be called a risk-free version of the game. And yes, open sessions are just fun - even if you play alone.

T
Thorgal 27.11.21

victorzh
And who said that I have a passive? Bots wet me bless you. Especially when one against 10 waves in survival. And in the car and on foot. I simply could not manage to go through all the tasks physically. I saw the list - there are many times more of them than I went through. I have only 31 levels so far. And then some of the tasks that I failed I was not offered to go through again. True, maybe it should be so. Can't you go through again?