3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miriam-smr 27.11.21 12:29 am

how to get to Kaer Morhen? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The question is stupid ... but .. you can't get there to find the armor of the level 14 wolf school .. in any case, what should I (PS4) do and what to do? Or wait for the quest wisely?
28 Comments
Sort by:
L
Limon4ik_ 27.11.21

It seems only according to the plot, and then it is possible at any time.

n
nekromanzer1 27.11.21

or a bug or jump to the edge of the world (you can scroll the wheel to the global map at the road sign) in Kaer Morhen without problems (well, on PC in any version of the torrent edition))
as a patch option?

n
nekromanzer1 27.11.21

Limon4ik_ is
not a fact, on PC I ran to my mind in Kaer Morhen ...

L
Limon4ik_ 27.11.21

nekromanzer1
I heard that you can also look for armor, but I could not. Maybe it was in the early versions of the game

n
nekromanzer1 27.11.21

Limon4ik_
(it was 1 time version 1.01 second (1.xx) 17dls) I won't lie to you, I don’t know for sure (I’ll go through after the new DLS, I’ll know for sure).
Miriam-smr = does not let (what he writes) if something has changed * then go to the quest with Uma and will definitely let him into Kaer.

V
VaRRkan2258 27.11.21

As far as I remember only from the plot.

n
nekromanzer1 27.11.21

VaRRkan2258
we remember everything so ... But for sure I took Triss serge up to Uma. (But it was version 1) ...

J
JOKERIVAN 27.11.21

Limon4ik_
nekromanzer1
This is not a bug, why jump to the end of the world, are you fooling around, on which early versions did you run there and why is not clear, since the wolf armor appeared in the add-on and no longer in the earlier versions. To be honest, without cheats, you can get there only through the plot, and no more. Not honestly, if you download the console (I did not do this) and unlock the movement point in Kaer Morhen with a cheat, no matter how, and you don't need to tell your amazing stories about corsair versions 1.01 17 DLS (DLC), there were no 17 more on version 1.01 additions, pancake storytellers

L
Limon4ik_ 27.11.21

JOKERIVAN
Well, I wrote that only according to the plot. I myself never use cheats. There is just a difference between a cheat and a bug ... and we were talking about a bug!

J
JOKERIVAN 27.11.21

Limon4ik_
Well, how did you get there, walk to the edge of the map, where dragons live ??? Do not tell fairy tales, there is no such bug, only cheats ... And if you insist that there is such a bug, well, provide proofs, and if you don't have them, then there is nothing to breed palemic

S
Stribogg 27.11.21

You can get to Kaer Morhen only with Uma. Since the Wolf school appeared in the DLC and not right away, here is such a little "joint" with its search .. For myself, I decided this long ago by means of the console and moving to the fortress. Who basically does not want to use the developer's console, or uses PS 4 - alas and ah.
I recommend using the Griffin school, excellent armor, and at a low level too.

H
Hulio_Perdulio 27.11.21

In fact, you can get there by a quest with Lambert (who is a walrus dick and harmful x ..), and this quest is a side one, the main thing is to get to Novigrad as soon as possible and find there an order for a monster (Ekimma).
Although, of course, it's inconvenient that you can't just move to Kaer Morhen so easily.

B
Bupycop 27.11.21

Hulio_Perdulio
And how do you get there with Lambert? His quest is connected with Skellige, but not with Kaer Morhen and he does not open movement points, even on Skellige.

S
Stribogg 27.11.21

Hulio_Perdulio
It is doubtful that you have been in the game for long enough. Why give advice if you are completely out of the picture? The quest with Lambert leads to Skellig, and only where there is an opportunity to get there according to the main plot (Any first trip to Skellig is to board a ship in the port)

L
Limon4ik_ 27.11.21

JOKERIVAN
Damn, I didn't get there).

O
Old_Nick 27.11.21

Bupycop
Stribogg
Everything is simple :)
"Alternatively gifted" Hulio_Perdulio saw that the pointer in the next, after "Unraveling the ball" quest with Lambert - to win his card, points to CM and did not bother to look that the transition points did not appear! So he wrote nonsense :)
Oh, the fact that Lambert, in spite of any "pointers", continues, in general, to get drunk in the tavern "Nowhere", of course, to some people, it never occurs;)

S
Stribogg 27.11.21

Old_Nick
I don’t want to offend anyone, but it’s always difficult for people with such nicknames to take it seriously)))

M
Miriam-smr 27.11.21

... thanks .. understandable :)))

M
Mantykora 27.11.21

Miriam-smr
You don't have to flee to Kaer Morhen. Buy Wolf Armor from the Skellig merchant in Caer Muir. I just don't remember the mod, or after the next patch they added the ability to buy the initial sets of wolf armor. Run and check with the armored man.

B
Bupycop 27.11.21

Mantykora If you
don’t remember or not sure, it’s better to remain silent than to give stupid and empty advice.