3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miriam-smr 27.11.21 12:29 am

how to get to Kaer Morhen? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The question is stupid ... but .. you can't get there to find the armor of the level 14 wolf school .. in any case, what should I (PS4) do and what to do? Or wait for the quest wisely?
28 Comments
Sort by:
O
Old_Nick 27.11.21

Mantykora
Mod.
Slowly again:
a) in a "fair" game, without mods and consoles, you can get into the CM only by the plot!
b) neither the initial blueprints, nor the wolf sets themselves, nowhere else, except Kaer-Morhen, can you buy or find any more (again - if without cheats)

Everything else is gonevo

M
Mantykora 27.11.21

Old_Nick
Slowly:
1. I didn’t talk about the console, and yes, you can only get into the CM in the plot.
2. Initial blueprints in Kaer Morhen, but nothing can be bought there - what are you talking about? Sets of swords and armor can only be crafted. And yes, I checked it on a clean game - you can't buy Wolf armor without a mod. Although, to be honest, the Wolf armor in the game is given too late - they need to be improved immediately.

O
Old_Nick 27.11.21

Mantykora "... but you can't buy anything there - what are you talking about? ...." It
meant that you can't buy "ready-made" anywhere, you can find ready-made wolf armor, but again - only in the CM itself and no longer " initial ";)

S
Stribogg 27.11.21

Yes, the set of the wolf can be obtained late, as I understand it, this is a joint of developers, after all, they were added to the game already by the dls and almost the last .. It turned out to be inconsistent and although only level 14 for the initial set, but also maps and access to the search for blueprints it turns out already at level 20 practically .. If you do not use the console mods, then as an option, buy immediately the cards for the improved set, and after the initial one is in Kaer-Morhen, he will immediately be puzzled by the search for an improved one, and then make the initial one from the masters. and improve it)) I repeat, I decided for myself a long time ago to simply console and move to the fortress, since the wolf set is nice to me, and you can use it already at level 14, when the bear set is not close yet. Again, I repeat - you can use a griffin (there seems to be level 12), improve it,

H
Hulio_Perdulio 27.11.21

Go nah .. geek nerds ... I said Geralt is going to Kaer Morhen with Lambert, so it is.

O
Old_Nick 27.11.21

Yes Yes.
I would even say - it flies, well, you follow. To the same place, with the same pestney

i
icebear2 27.11.21

Only according to the plot in Kaer Morhen after the last quest with Yenifer, there is no other honest way.

M
Miriam-smr 27.11.21

Even according to the plot, after getting into the caer morhen, running around everything and finding the wolf armor with improvement 1, I cannot open the chest in the signal tower with the blueprints. It is not even highlighted and on the signal tower itself did not find a sign that it is worth looking here .. is this a bug? or crooked addition got up? insulting ..