3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ESCsur 27.11.21 12:35 am

After exiting the terminal, the character gets stuck. (Fallout 4)

After exiting the terminal / PC, the character gets stuck. All actions are blocked for the character and he cannot move ...
Who faced this problem, how to heal? Sometimes everything works fine, and sometimes such a glitch. Now I'm stuck on a mission because of this.
42 Comments
Sort by:
X
XBoy360 27.11.21

ESCsur
Just make a quick save in front of the terminals. I have already taught myself to save and not overwrite old saves. This is especially important in the games of the Gazebo.

d
dima.spirin.16 27.11.21

Same problem

S
Sanya Baltic 27.11.21

There was such a thing, though it was not critical for the mission. You can try the tcl cheat if they are the same here as in skyrim, oble, and 3 foul

I
Innokenty Rabinovich 27.11.21

Same problem. how did you decide? I have a bug at the very beginning, on the first terminal

E
Evgeny Voronin 27.11.21

Curved scripts as always. you need to wait for the patch. I had this when leaving the hideout after I decided to edit the Persian. in the editor, too, the movement keys do not plow in case of a bug.

E
ESCsur 27.11.21

XBoy360
That's the problem, I've already tried everything that can be done. And I saved, and cut down the game and loaded it from scratch. Even though you crack, this terminal always has a script buggy from 1 time ...

L
Lucky one 27.11.21

ESCsur
If it gets stuck in place when you leave the shelter and does not react to any other buttons, then I did so, turned a foul, opened it back, saved, left, went into a foul, and that's it, he walks.

E
Evgeny Voronin 27.11.21

in short, we are waiting for the patch.

M
ManiacFPS 27.11.21

restart the game ....

H
Henaro 27.11.21

To solve the bug with freezing when exiting the terminal, you need to change the assignment of the pip-boy button. Not on "TAB" so that it was.

t
tatikman 27.11.21

Regarding changing the button, yes it works, but it’s somehow strange and every other time, if we allow to re-enter the terminal, the character freezes again, do not respond to the button, sometimes it saves the exit not through TAB, but with the help of the mouse, just press the exit

A
AwE777 27.11.21

Guys, is there a jamb on the face with a character stuck after the terminal?

B
Big smoke 27.11.21

AwE777
Yes, if the vertical in the driver is set to use the global application parameter, then it stops getting stuck, but the FPS becomes crappy.

R
Ryazancev 27.11.21

HELPED !!!
Turn on vertical sync, go through the bug and save. Then cut it out again.

E
Enyanari 27.11.21

I solved the problem by saving in front of the terminal, re-entering the game and everything worked. But such a solution does not provide a 100% fix for such a bug, so it can be repeated.

R
Ryazancev 27.11.21

I did not dare to save the bug at all! And restart too.

G
General_AG 27.11.21

I downloaded Fallout.4.SteamRip.Noodle + CODEX, played it, everything was fine, and then the devil pulled to download and install a repack with a fresh patch.
And the problems started ... among them there was sticking at the terminal (tcl does not help either), downloaded several different repacks (time to download + time to install), nothing helps. And then I remember the first steam rip (fortunately, I forgot to remove it), installed it - and everything is fine, the
terminals do not stick, and the rest of the glitches disappeared (for the most part). Conclusion: the repacks are still crooked, take a steam rip + CODEX

l
lixal 27.11.21

All people have found the best solution to the problem.
This kind of crap occurs when you manually cut off Vertical Synchronization (Hood animation starts playing quickly with prompts, picking locks, getting stuck in terminals, etc.). Personally, I solved the problem in the following way: Update firewood vidyuhi (Who has not bothered yet), download Nvidia Inspector, launch it, find the "Fallout 4" profile in it and set the fps lock from 75 to 30.

A
AwE777 27.11.21

Big Smoke
Thank you so much for the advice!

P
PalaDinchegg 27.11.21

Guys, who in a bastard to suffer with synchronization can be done differently :)
Place your exo-armor next to the terminal (so that it can be seen when turning 180 degrees), go to the terminal, press what you need and exit. If the Persian freezes, turn your head and look for your armor, and through the menu you take out the nuclear block from it, the Persian moves away from the terminal :) Personally, I checked it 4 times :) Take out the nuclear block from the armor, and insert it back :)