3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ESCsur 27.11.21 12:35 am

After exiting the terminal, the character gets stuck. (Fallout 4)

After exiting the terminal / PC, the character gets stuck. All actions are blocked for the character and he cannot move ...
Who faced this problem, how to heal? Sometimes everything works fine, and sometimes such a glitch. Now I'm stuck on a mission because of this.
42 Comments
Sort by:
K
Ka6a4okCcaJLoM 27.11.21

and this method helps me: when the terminal displays information on the screen, you do not need to skip, but wait, so to speak, for the natural output of the text on the terminal screen

A
AwE777 27.11.21

So this jamb is also on the license ??

M
Mnemic666 27.11.21

AwE777
Yes

B
Blinkin 27.11.21

lixal As far
as I understand, vertical sync should be enabled?

B
Blinkin 27.11.21

I have such a "picture", there are no fps values. Last firewood

C
CrazyCatNear 27.11.21

lixal

Great advice and program.
Now everything works fine.
Thanks.

l
lixal 27.11.21

Blinkin
Well, if you turn it on, then problems with locks / getting stuck in terminals and fast animation will no longer arise for you. However, it is unprofitable for many to play with a vertical, because of the brakes, mouse speed, and so on.

l
lixal 27.11.21

Blinkin
It was the same crap, because my program consisted of 1 executor ... I downloaded it from here http://nvworld.ru/utilities/inspector/.
I extracted the entire contents of the archive with other files into a folder, launched it and everything was displayed as it should.

B
Blinkin 27.11.21

lixal
I'm not talking a little about that) if you use your method (program to set FPS boundaries), what to do with the vertical? turn off manually and set the FPS limit?
zs downloaded the program - it really worked)

F
Feardrix 27.11.21

there is no Fallout 4 in the profiles

B
Blinkin 27.11.21

lixal it
all worked, thanks
to how much I understand 75 fps - is this the maximum that can be set with this program to solve the problem? put 120 there - exactly the same freezes (

l
lixal 27.11.21

Vadim Rodionov
Refresh firewood.

l
lixal 27.11.21

Blinkin
I repeat to you again, my method is relevant for those who do not want to play with vertical and turn it off! Those who already feel good with her do not face the above-described problems that are devoted to this topic.

l
lixal 27.11.21

Blinkin
Like me, at 120 the problems are not solved ... So yes, only 75.
Although I read somewhere that you can set a custom FPS lock in the config file settings.

C
CrazyCatNear 27.11.21

In all .ini I set iPresentInterval = 0
In Nvidia Inspector I set 58fps
In the nVidia panel, in the Fallout4 tab I set Vertical Sync Pulse - On.

Everything works like a clock)))

[
[VIP] 27.11.21

Bug with character sticking after working with the terminal,
launch RTSS (included in Afterburner), add the fallout application (looking for the game executable, but not the launcher), check the "limit fps" checkbox and write 110.

a
aVeRakot 27.11.21

Guys tell me if you have such a problem. In Neighborhood there is the character of Noseless Bobby, she has a safe on the last floor and a terminal with an average difficulty level, so I can't interact with this terminal, I press the use button and the image freezes for a few seconds, as if the camera should move to the terminal but nothing happens, in advance thanks

B
Blinkin 27.11.21

[VIP] oops) 110 is still much better than 75: thank you, I'll try in the evening

I
Ivan Grachev 27.11.21

The only thing is, I just rearranged the window resolution in the settings without prescribing.

L
Leshik911 27.11.21

[VIP]
ATP dude helped a lot