3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Midfield 27.11.21 12:46 am

Best cars in GTA games (Grand Theft Auto 5)

GTA3:
1.Banshee
2.Cheetah
3.Diablo Stalition
GTA VC:
Same and
Comet
GTA SA:
1.Infernus (Honda NSX)
2.Bullet (Ford GT Concept)
3.Bashee (Viper RT10)
4.Turismo (Ferrari F40)
5.ZR-350 (Mazda RX7)
231 Comments
Sort by:
s
stels- 27.11.21

Well, if the control and speed are then Bullet and Banshee.

T
Tumult 27.11.21

The best car is any, because each is unique with its own collision, hoogling, and it would not be interesting to play without such a variety! Anyway, for me all cars are cars.

G
GTAman 27.11.21

Gold words! Cars, of course, are one of the most important elements of GTA gameplay. Well, on a subject: the coolest, it is the coolest, not the best - the Monster. In second place is Sandking. IMHO

J
Jeddy 27.11.21

Monster

s
stels- 27.11.21

All cars are cars ??? And MANANA?

G
GTAman 27.11.21

Or 'Oka': D

V
Vuzya 27.11.21

in what sense is the "best", fast or handling !!! If it's a compromise, then buffalo. (Check the mud rides better than anyone) to mine.

J
Jura 27.11.21

And I have an armored Buffalo. Probably even better.

A
AscheZuAsche 27.11.21

Her ... The tank is driving!

And Manana ... And Manana is proof that there are cars worse than your grandmother's Perennial, on which you ride, a 23-year-old fool from Las Venturas, because yesterday you "accidentally" turned in the wrong place on your Jester

V
Vuzya 27.11.21

I also want to get a buffalo with armor, I have already reached the mission!

j
just me... 27.11.21

"bull"!

K
King and the Clown 27.11.21

I apologize in advance for choosing an inappropriate topic (I did not find a suitable one). I have such a problem:
I cannot enter the mission "Black Project". When I enter the marker, for some reason I appear near the garage. What is the problem? Thank you in advance!!!

D
DREMAN 27.11.21

And most of all I like TOURISMO

V
Vuzya 27.11.21

Turismo is a breed for a Ferrari F-40, and this is a legendary car! And no need to drive about the glushak :(, it's a special racing one !!! The lightweight system creates a lot of noise, that's normal!

G
GumbertG 27.11.21

Damn, you are driving a luxurious tuned Turismo, signaling to the girls ... And then you hear the phrases of passers-by - "Look at his glushak, he is disgusting, how disgusting he is!"

G
GTAman 27.11.21

Turismo is my favorite car, but Glushak is really not very ...

G
GumbertG 27.11.21

I like his glushak, he is like a Lamborghini Murcielago, why are you driving! Handsome. What do you have against the exhaust system of a Turismo with a 6-liter 614 hp engine?

V
Vuzya 27.11.21

how did you know about 614 hp? ! You yourself understand what you are writing! Turismo has a maximum of 500 horses. Yes, the torque is large (400 N / m), what a 6-liter one! This is not a tank for you, but an ordinary sports car (4.5 liters. Maximum.

A
Andrew 27.11.21

My favorite car is not in the SA ... I first met it in GTA 2, then in Weiss, in the Third too! It is even in the FIRST GTA! She is in all GTA, except for Sana! It's Stinger!
And if from Sana'a, then this is me in groups:
From the classics, the most beloved Stallion! In the second trailer, we will see a separate model Stallion-Stallion Classique, which I like even more
Out of supercars and sports cars of course my favorite, is the Phoenix and Cheetah
From shit certainly tractor
From Roadtrain trucks
From Motyka good old PCJ-600
From Jetmax boats and Squalo III because of the excellent chrome
From Maverick turntables
From Dodo aircraft
From Patriot military equipment
From Bandito off-road vehicles

G
GumbertG 27.11.21

wuzi2007 - Turismo has a maximum of 500 horses? Although you may be right if you are talking about this, justifying yourself from the fact that this is 1992. Then this is not a supercar, but a GT class car, and the Turismo is not from there, it belongs to the class of supercars, for example, Ferrari, Zonda, Maserati.