3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Midfield 27.11.21 12:46 am

Best cars in GTA games (Grand Theft Auto 5)

GTA3:
1.Banshee
2.Cheetah
3.Diablo Stalition
GTA VC:
Same and
Comet
GTA SA:
1.Infernus (Honda NSX)
2.Bullet (Ford GT Concept)
3.Bashee (Viper RT10)
4.Turismo (Ferrari F40)
5.ZR-350 (Mazda RX7)
231 Comments
Sort by:
T
Turismo 27.11.21

The coolest in SA looks like Turismo, Infernus, Bullet, Cheetah, Elegy (my personal opinion). There are also exotic cars, so to speak.
For example, Euros. (She is, moreover, one of the rarest cars in Sana'a) Phoenix, looks like nothing too, especially if you go to Transfender for 5 minutes :) I really like the Sultan, because she feels the power very well, and control on it is generally excellent.
And I love to drift on the Saber. For me personally, it's the perfect drifting machine. Driving it and seeing supercars, I rarely change my Saber to them. Of the bikes, I prefer the FCR-900 and NRG-500. Especially the downhole engine in the FCR-900. If the speakers are powerful, then the sound of its engine starts to vibrate the keyboard :)

[
[_BL] A [DE_] aka GaLLaRd 27.11.21

skyline gt-r rules !!!!!!!!!!

T
Turismo 27.11.21

You mean Elegy? I agree with you, too cool tachila.

B
BADIMI4 27.11.21

Bullet! And it looks beautiful and rides fast!

[

yes. elegy
phoenix is ​​also cool. especially dark red with a white stripe on the body

L
LK9T9akaSEKTOR 27.11.21

Elegy, Turismo, Cheetah, Invermus, Knife

T
Turismo 27.11.21

Cheetah rules !!!!!!!

[

cheeath does not look much stupid. muzzle sucks. could make headlights like on toyota sprinter trueno !!!!!!!!!

M
MAXimumV8 27.11.21

Yes Cheeath (Cheeath) in my opinion the most fest .............. after Turismo of course =)

S
Shooter9mm 27.11.21

I put the speedometer into the game, and it turned out that the fastest is the infernus: 215-217 km / h
Turismo and the cheetah hardly gain 200 (201-203, respectively). Super GT was not even able to get even 190 ... Comet, Banshee, Bullet - a little less than 200 (Bullet - two hundred exactly) ... Racer (hotring) - scored about 210 ....
I liked the cheetah on the controls, Infernus, in terms of acceleration, the best like turismo, but you know what the maximum speed is ....
The "fastest" planes are hydra. In quotes, because the maximum speed of aircraft is 270 km / h and all jet and a pair of propeller-driven ones can pick it up ... But the hydra almost always holds this speed, and picks up almost instantly .....
By the way, the fastest boat picks up 240, but for a split second ...
Record on a train - 260 ...
From helicopters fastest hunter, I squeezed out of it 220
Motorcycles me razocharovali- NRZH 500 fastest typing 175 km h .......

S
Shooter9mm 27.11.21

In appearance, I like the cheetah most of all, because I am a fan of Ferrari, and the cheetah most of all resembles Ferrari Testarossa ..... (especially from the side and back) .... Turismo is similar to the Ferrari F40 .......

L
Level 85 Troll 27.11.21

super rt + cheat for perfect control = tin
ZY Coolest Voodoo: DDD

S
Shooter9mm 27.11.21

Not with cheats, it's not interesting ... By the way, trains do not have a maximum speed limiter along the way ... my 260s prove it .... I can't squeeze out anymore, because you are immediately thrown off the rails ...
Who knows how to increase the maximum speed of an airplane? It is pointless to change anything in the handling folder, those parameters of aircraft only affect control, although for the rest of the transport everything is normally edited through this folder ...

L
LifeStream [Has left from 27.11.21

Tourism;)

d
deleted_pg.ru 27.11.21

INFERNUS is the most normal high-speed car, and if you can still reduce the weight, finally cool

J
Jura 27.11.21

Infernus has the highest maximum speed;)

[

Infernus has the highest speed, Turismo has the strongest acceleration

G
Guardian. 27.11.21

Bullet. =)

c
crank6671 27.11.21

Turismo with nitrous oxide

[

yes, dig into the handling and insist yourself a car that you like