3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Psihodolb 12.11.19 10:09 pm

Impressions of the game (Gears of War 4)

33 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Did 12.11.19

Good game with great optimization. That's why it was impossible to do in Forze? In General, while the dumbbell like a kettlebell, all fun and good until the finest story-driven cooperative game in this year. Here's a test filled, ultra on R9 380X and FX6350 50-70фпс.
Spoiler

p
prodigy007 12.11.19

In General, you can play, if the last time you passed the 1st part. Especially over a Cup of tea or food.
On the middle difficulty isn't exactly easy, ammo is often not enough. Graphics sometimes produces a beautiful picture. Weapons are also compared with the 1st part interesting has changed.
p.s. played 4-5 levels

R
Ronin343 12.11.19

So-so toy.

v
vvvjust 12.11.19

If we talk about the PC version, then this game you can give a prize to the SURPRISE of the YEAR!!! Didn't expect such a great optimization, especially after the curves, Quantum Break and Forza Horizon 3. If we talk about the cost, it is certainly a very expensive game. But to tell you the truth, I am much more sorry about the 1200 spent on Deus Ex Mankind Devided, which was expected since the release and have built high hopes and got the shit than about 4000 spent on this game and getting a quality product.

T
T.T.G 12.11.19

Like some manipulation of physics under the influence of weather conditions.
And absolute vtorichnoi.

i
iZendar 12.11.19

Judging by the tests optimized do normally) I Wonder how my 750-I can handle it)
Спойлерhttp://nvplay.ru/games/gears-of-war-4-vpechatleniya-ot-igry-i-testirovanie-proizvoditelnosti

v
vvvjust 12.11.19

iZendar
I don't know about 750, but below 970 60FPS never drops)

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 12.11.19

I will Express my IMHO, with Your permission. Sorry, unfortunately by purchasing and activating a coveted key from NVIDIA, after waiting 10500 hours racing with widnows store ( I wish he was healthy) I was able to finally plunge into a new world of Weights 4. And alas, as would say master Yoda: deep disappointment befell me. Yes, of course it's a new kettlebell, but like they are not for everyone. Let me explain why: back in 2006 came out ( in the PM and PC) first game of the series. To say that I blew off the tower (and at the moment of passing I was 25 years old), it means to say nothing. Spices surged at 8 am, off from work and eagerly clung to the screen. Stylish, dark, violent Thriller with a kick-ass time of release the graphics and story didn't let go until the very end of the game. More times than weights 1st, I was probably the only world in Conflict-so it impressed me. Let's not forget about the brilliant voice acting of the Bender, Oh sorry, John Di Maggio, gave your voice gg Marcus Phoenix. Yes, the game places the ball quite complex (largely due to bugs), really complicated. But any fan of the series Wake him up at night and ask what do you remember from гирь1 immediately tell about hunting on berserk, first battle with Teronomy,tour of the plant emulsion, and any of the hundreds of firefights, after all, to cut the usual drone you need quite intensively and repeatedly hit him. And what about the 4th? Well try to remember at least one place, at least one point of the campaign after beating the game you remember? Yes,IMHO, no. I unfortunately don't remember the plot of the 2nd and 3rd part, because he passed them on the pressed for a week and other x-box, but there were also epic moments, like the death House. Here, even the death of friends gg no empathy survives-you just Fig. If,for example, in the second part was wonderful and strong in terms of tension emotions of the moment, sending the gears into the ground in the elevators (who remember will understand), here is what moment can be so called? The infinite and the old conflict of fathers and children? Yes, we have seen so many times. As one film villain:I expected something more original, Mr. Holmes. And I'm not saying the game is bad, not at all. It's just another gears of war, only with a dying storyline and good graphics, but to sense that? The flying lightning, the crumbling scenery is impressive, of course, for the first time, and then perceived as ordinary. Next: the game was very simple. Played at an average level are carried all at once. Still, if before You had to pour the same drone bursts a few times now 2-3 hits on the enemy (be it a robot or swarm) quietly allow you to cut vrazhin. Problem takes only openly iMovie opponents type jumper or carrier who have stupidly huge number of HP and 1 vulnerable under belly. Full of bullets, companions if raised (sometimes). Really only die if AI companion is frankly blunt, all the rest of the passage is only a matter of time. I have, like, a few times stormed the Elevator, guarded by teronomy with crossbows is a laugh. Next:the cost, frankly 4000 Rubas in the office. the store put me into shock; I had to buy a key, data of money, IMHO, the product is not worth it. Very expensive, for the reason that in contrast to the 1st replay it does not want. For gameplay and dialogue frankly boring, the voltage which kept the same first is not in sight. Yes the game is definitely better than Judgment, but from the first games in the series are frankly lagging behind. read in the Internet that this game Jerseys kick off the new plot (where apparently now will steer the son of Marcus), a very dubious statement, considering that the start of the so-so. In multiplayer I waited in line-and have not waited, therefore to tell about it You can not do anything. But obviously people willing to pay such money for the game not too much (and I have tried different modes). In conclusion: until the end of the 4th part of the pass I left not so much, but inspiration is not. It so happens that the game comes, and you forgive her more-meee serious flaws, and sometimes that play style-Yes you run out of soon. So I had extreme Tunb rider, and with this game.
PS For some reason I didn't notice that it was a remaster of the first Weights, with improved graphics. Something better would have bought(and will buy) instead..

b
bakshish 12.11.19

The game at first seemed somehow gavnetso, but from the second act the fun began the drive and pleasure from what he saw of the graphics. All of this combines very harmoniously, although the gameplay is secondary and repetitive, the game calls only positive emotions and the desire to continue playing.
Of course the game is expensive, if you buy it in WINSTORE. But there are plenty of opportunities to activate its offline and its 150-200 rubles it pays off. In General, who still have doubts be sure to play.

s
sabuna 12.11.19

everything is fine

K
Kolomiiets 12.11.19

A good game in terms of gameplay. Only he saves, and multiplayer. Optimization is also very good to me.
And of the downsides:
- Too juicy graphics. Everything is colorful, bright. The first part was all in neutral tones. And it was cool (IMHO).
- Cartoon characters. When chapters. hero and To throw phrases Marcus during the fight... Oh, Gods... But he Marcus, Baird and Cole was pleased.
- The plot is simple as 2 pennies.

One of the few games that was completely in use, in front of the TV. On the keyboard and mouse feeling is not same.

walker
Not sure if true... Now is worth a penny. I then close in General.

S
StormX07 12.11.19

Windows 10 version

Went through a Single company for 12-14 hours with smoke breaks: management of DualShock4.
For the duration of the passage to be compared with Uncharted 2 and God of War 3.
3-4 nights will be enough that's for sure. Well, then multiplayer, and how long.

good screenshots during the fight did not, on this happens that is

Have the opportunity to play on a Split screen .
1 player Joypad. 2 player keyboard mouse
The choice of plot character are.

Multiplayer has bots

Z
Zombieller 12.11.19

The titles flash in my memory, only played out and then break off in the bottom end, leaves a strong aftertaste and a further desire to play. The game is not worth the money, and such a wild weight is not justified.

s
saa0891 12.11.19

At the beginning of the game to be honest is not impressive,even on the contrary it seems somehow sad score(especially when compared with the first part) but walk a little further and the game becomes much better,really miss the bosses,the game is clearly not grab a variety of abilities and upgrading weapons,the gameplay would in this case were much more varied and interesting,it was also possible to add melee weapons with different attacks (and not just the saw on the trunk) would be normal being a Wahoo,and it would include epic.
I liked the fact that you can put different turrets and shoot them in the defense points,also cool made the fact that the enemy treated the wounded if you don't have time to finish,but pleasant,as well as design,mechanics surprisingly also delivers,but the atmosphere the game is clearly not enough,especially at the time when we go down on a huge lift,design,lighting,sound and the General flow could be done much more horrifying and scary.
It weighs of course the plate 110 gigs.
Well, for 2600 I would definitely buy did not,(this is clearly not the shooter which would be slack jaw,like from DooM 4),not to mention the fact that at the start, it generally cost 4 pieces.

PS
Walked to the end,the whole game is weak,the last level and last boss is generally very poor (in the first part at least steam had to kill the last boss),at least some of the complexity and originality could do in the end,even the ending in General is very weak,once to pass the course,you can delete and forget about buying this game I definitely did not have the desire.

Ah would have done that at the level of the Singularity would Courtauld.

S
StormX07 12.11.19

saa0891
for PS4 God of War 4 is also not who wants to give 4 pieces. But still buy.

d
dzhok 39 12.11.19

so-so
if this is what pisses me off the beggars with animals-they are sincerely sorry
although the last part released for the PC I liked,but that was long ago
but after playing this grey homeliness, I realized that those guys are not changed
alas

s
saa0891 12.11.19

StormX07 wrote:
for PS4 God of War 4 is also not who wants to give 4 pieces. But still buy.
Problem is it only those who buy the game for 4 pieces,if they are willing to pay 4 Grand for games it's their choice.

D
Dark Souls 12.11.19

saa0891
bro you must a lot of games passed - a tremendous experience there?))
I also played it,but for me it is very difficult,I passed it with difficulty,but the first part captures its atmosphere - the PC seems to be a few parts left,mostly on the console!

B
Braun Fuhrer 12.11.19

Guys who Codex edition version set tell whether the registration is the Windows well xbox app and when trying to run the company gives the error failed to create che there, I suspect that's the case, but not sure.

S
Steve Taller 12.11.19

this game is the bomb, so funny and epic scale of the jester, long time never seen anything like it