3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Psihodolb 12.11.19 10:09 pm

Impressions of the game (Gears of War 4)

33 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 12.11.19

Dark Souls wrote:
I also played it,but for me it is very difficult,I passed it with difficulty
Have not noticed there is some complexity here, for example in DooM 4 or The Evil Within 2 (classic mode of course all tin was sometimes) sometimes had to work hard,and fourth weights are passed without any problems (and what could be the problem with avtoregen,shelters where you can sit, and the fact that HS in most cases, immediately treated,nor any penalties for errors),as already mentioned in the impressions,even the last boss is so sad that there are no words.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.11.19

Waiting, WAITING, WAITING for the continuation!!!! Only that I passed!!!!! An unforgettable experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B
Baxmep 12.11.19

feed-through part to start a new story... in the end it was fun =D
the damn thing looks not easy...

S
Sirey Hramovnik 12.11.19

Solid 7 out of 10.
In terms of gameplay, not optimize, the game is not very diverse. To run constantly and watering as in the first part (which I also do not really like) is really annoying.
Don't forget the part probably only remembered the trip on the bike, well, the robots at the end.

S
Steve Taller 12.11.19

Sirey Templar wrote:
In terms of gameplay, not optimize, the game is not very diverse
are you kidding? this game optimize just gorgeous, even on the buckets. And one of the few games where you can even play in 4K

S
Spartacus1971 12.11.19

Good game,really enjoyed it.The graphics,faces,monsters,especially the latter.A storm is something as real,the trees bend in a strong wind,not in the edge of the headlight 5.

G
GrYnT101 12.11.19

Elegant picture as an optimization but BL what is a miserable shooting Bud is not alive objects and shoot for a piece of concrete opponents do the shots do not respond that you have them in the leg or shot in the arm they do not care how they stood and stand it very much kills the experience especially hate when firing 100 bullets at enemies flies and they do not care

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 12.11.19

Great game. Did not expect this from this game. Once I tried the re-release of the first part - did not like at all. The first gameplay of Gears 4 looked very cool (now those moments seem worse)), but the subsequent video did not make any impression. And I've got it all still to do in 20 minutes was sure I could pass the game to the end and wait for the fifth. True story and Laura as a cat naplakal.
9 points!

L
LIGHTandDARK4 12.11.19

Optimization is! But at four, but he is. The game is not that much seems useful, but some take full! Reminiscent of the game Bulletstorm, but the more hilarious and uncensored with mats) Start Gears through the dances with tambourines (the pirates). Look at how long it was or hat, and how the storyline itself will take place.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 12.11.19

Alex Did
Not true! On the contrary!!!! In Gears though, optimization is good, but it's optimization is not a rival Forze thirds. The elegant optimization, in second place after wolf and doom 4. I have it flying in the 5k, but Gears in this resolution will not give much fps, how many Forza 3
Spoiler

D
Dogmit 12.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
have GOOG and shutanov both have different requirements and its a percent a priori. in soutane in any case, the load is more.

M
Master-vzryvnik 02.12.20

Where did you see the optimization? Giving out in 3.5K on ultras for weaving frames, often there are wild friezes and drawdowns to zero, as if the loading comes from the wind IDE, a line of some kind. The magaz version is small-touch.

B
Belezerion 05.01.21

I went through the trilogy. I liked this game. The picture is gorgeous, something is constantly collapsing, exploding, there are interactive objects in the "arenas". The gameplay itself is +/- at the trilogy level. I didn't like that the game about brutal men was turned into a game about 2 teenagers and a greyhound girl. They don't put Marcus in anything, and the script makes Marcus an old, stupid stubborn. Cool in the end, but the feel of a Disneyland attraction. under the supervision of elders. 8/10

I advise everyone to go through the trilogy. The GoW universe is pretty interesting. The plot in the first part of the cat wept, but 2 and 3 parts will tell and show a lot about the world.