3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr_macmehon 27.11.21 11:21 pm

A powerful laptop does not pull. Help (Fallout 4)

Laptop specifications: Laptop - Lenovo Y500
Video card - NVIDIA GTX 650M x2 (I use SLI mode, as a result 4GB of video memory)
Processor - Intel Core I7 3630QM (2.5 GHz with overclocking to 3.5 GHz)
SSD - 256 GB (Supplied instead of C drive, read speed - 555Mb / s, write speed - 500Mb / s)
RAM - 16 GB (DDR3, frequency - 1600 MHz)
At low it gives out 20 fps, in a resolution of 1280x720

And? And what kind of nonsense? BF3 is all ultra, BF4 is full high, BFH is full high, Arma 3 is medium-high (although this game is not optimized at all), and so on.

What is most interesting is that this toy cannot determine what video cards I have and sets me low settings by default.
Who can, advise what to do. Sorry for the expression "parasha" I have not seen such one yet.

49 Comments
Sort by:
R
RAZIEL_ 27.11.21

Mr_macmehon
Are you a joker, painted your laptop: The video card is NVIDIA GTX 650M x2, and on the screen we see just simply GT ...

M
Mr_macmehon 27.11.21

Sprintin
"I'm sorry, but I'm even afraid to call my little bucket average, although everything on the ultra works, what a foul, what a sucking syndicate that GTA (in the description), and you're here with your" powerful beech "" - Well, yes, not show-off. Doesn't bother me at all.
RAZIEL_ Typo
out. Forgive the sinful
SonyK.
Yes, I did it the very first, even before the topic was written, it did not help, I already play on the same video.

R
RAZIEL_ 27.11.21

Mr_macmehon
It happens))
By the way, I play on GT645 myself and produces more than 20 frames. You can use TechPowerUp GPU-Z to see what happens to the video cards during the game, which of the three works with the game, and it’s not clear what and how.

M
Mr_macmehon 27.11.21

SonyK.
Do I have a choice?) Let's wait :)
RAZIEL_
I did it a long time ago. One card just doesn't work for me in a fall. But having installed the new Mad Max yesterday, 2 vidyushki worked and the toy went on high-ultras. It's all about optimization and support.

A
AresViktor 27.11.21

delete the laptop, your show-off with the laptop is not what they don’t give a waste of money and brains

u
usibat 27.11.21

Falaut 4 piece of shit with such system trebavie and a column of 10 years ago with a cropped plot against the same 3 yes even offline why would I need this shit

V
Vladimir2307 27.11.21

On the day the game was released, they wrote about SLI on the forum. It is necessary to set mode 2

M
Mr_macmehon 27.11.21

AresViktor Bull
less Uasya. Everyone has their own tastes. Prowess your brain.

M
Mr_macmehon 27.11.21

insel260
Vladimir2307
Thanks guys, but I have already passed the game) Very cool and entertaining. Played in a resolution of 1280x720, settings - ultra. Everything made me happy. The eyes get used to it.