3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YXODU 27.11.21 11:21 pm

Discussion of the PC version of the game (ZombiU)

Actually, I propose here to discuss the upcoming port (games)
104 Comments
Sort by:
N
Niko71790 27.11.21

-Zion-
Because yubisoft got drunk

T
Tom [Cat] 27.11.21

I played it, it feels like they made a game for mobile phones.

It's just that everything is disgustingly done, the same type of location, the same type of enemies and boring gameplay.

S
ScorpionBSG 27.11.21

Slag complete, clean port, PS 1 level graphics
Better to play Dying Light!

P
Patrick margera 27.11.21

Ehh the graphon was not delivered of course. In short, Dead Trigger 2 on your phone will be cooler in everything. it's a pity...

M
Maxis1977 27.11.21

Sapphire1984
what did you want? This game was originally developed for wii u and of course there is no such graph as in dying light, well, it costs a little, there is no network part of the game, but it is on the pc

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 27.11.21

baskspace2014
There is no online mode in the Pek version.

L
Leonn_24 27.11.21

guys how to remove chromatic aberration?

M
MorirMerda 27.11.21

In general, the only thing that I didn’t like so far is the impossibility of 100% control settings, for example, in inventory C and V these are the only buttons to scroll left and right, they cannot be reassigned in any way. And I also had to figure out how to bind a pistol with a stick. And so, everything flies, it doesn't look like Yubikov.

M
Maxis1977 27.11.21

I AM NUCLEAR - I AM WILD
then it belongs to the rutor, the yubiki will be spoiled somewhere, no, to release a game with a cooperative storyline and multiplayer, well, at least the price of 300 rubles would be made

A
Anton Kashpirovsky 27.11.21

the toy does not turn on, apparently the same Dx11 problem, as, for example, in watch dogse (: hehe

X
X-DIMAS 27.11.21

I played for an hour, like the rules, and then read the comments, I didn't want to play. I'll go to dead island ...

A
Ainur Ikhsanov 27.11.21

Anton Kashpirovsky
What a mistake

X
XBoy360 27.11.21

How is the game? Ratings on Metacritics are shit, on trackers half are happy, others are furious.

X-DIMAS
T, e. you haven't read it yet, was it okay to play? I feel sorry for you.

A
Analius 27.11.21

do not understand my bug ??
there is no gasoline, after you bring pills to the peasant, and he eats his son, the
door opened and there is no gasoline there

M
Maxis1977 27.11.21

Analyus
look on YouTube for the walkthrough, maybe fuel elsewhere, look

D
Don thomas falcone 27.11.21

Good game! The atmosphere of the zombie apocalypse is executed at a height: gloomy and always keeps you in suspense. The optimization of the game also pleased me (it flies on my wretched laptop without lags, bugs, brakes). Localization is completely Russian. The plot is also good. I liked the trick, when you die, you are reborn as a new survivor and you need to find your old corpse with rees) Of the minuses, someone will single out a bad muddy graphics, but for me personally it is quite normal. The game lacks only a jump and squat.
In general, I advise the game to all lovers of zombies, and of games like Dead Island and Dying Light.

v
vanoz13 27.11.21

And what about the graphon, at what level? Give an example of the game pzh. THX.

S
Sadad172 27.11.21

There are no grafoni at all, the settings with the grafon were also not burned.

B
BARBOSINA 27.11.21

gives an error, the program cannot be started, since MSVCP110.dll is missing on the computer. try reinstalling the program, additional, software that was installed besides NET Framework 4 writes that I have a newer version, what should I do?

D
Dmitry Grishkov 27.11.21

BARBOSINA
Try to discard this file yourself from the net