3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YXODU 27.11.21 11:21 pm

Discussion of the PC version of the game (ZombiU)

Actually, I propose here to discuss the upcoming port (games)
104 Comments
Sort by:
S
SuperOlezha 27.11.21

Analius
the same crap

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 27.11.21

psythra
Why not? Everything is. If your character was killed, then you, playing for another, are looking for your past character as a zombie, kill him, take things and continue to follow the plot.

A
Analius 27.11.21

there is no canister to take fuel, but on YouTube there is a video

A
Analius 27.11.21

SuperOlezha
will wait for a decision, so I'm not the only one)

G
GORE2010 27.11.21

I love zombie games, but this one is not catchy returned to steam. And even if you die and start as a new character from the starting location and stomp everything all over again, provided that everything has already been ransacked by a stupid idea.

Y
YXODU 27.11.21

ZOMBI Shaders actually in this folder there are two files responsible for the settings, as I understand it, but if you change the values ​​in them, the game stops running (

A
Amiminoru 27.11.21

as you would expect shit-port

spoiler

M
MorirMerda 27.11.21

Amiminoru
What is the name of this effect? Maybe you can turn it on somehow by digging into the resources of the game? In some illuminated places like "circus", something like this is really missing, everything is illuminated and in soap.

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 27.11.21

Amiminoru
Heh, but I was wondering why I don't have this effect in the in-game (it was only present in the videos not on the game engine), but it turns out to be cut out.

L
Leonn_24 27.11.21

If only it would be cool to remove chromatic aberration and soap, and wind up anisotropic filtering up to 16x through the driver, you can also add anti-aliasing there!
for aberration and soap you need an injector ..

f
fomenich666 27.11.21

Passed. After the Dead Islands and Dying Light, the game looks ridiculous. A game in which everything is primitive) The game limits you in everything. NICE! How tired I am of wandering back and forth ... Level design is terrible! Fast travels do not save much) There are no characters, there are only faceless, sterile dummies, of course, in this regard, follow the development of the plot, there is no desire, everything DIKO is uninteresting and boring. Plus, the game also visually looks deplorable. Starting from the middle, I played with strength, forcing myself. It hurts in many ways the game is annoying ... An unnecessary port with an even more unnecessary undershoot, it would be better to stay there. 4.0 can be skipped.

n
night-hawk 27.11.21

On the
contrary, Amiminora has been infuriating with this effect since the WiiU version, this can only be through the lenses of a dirty lens, but not through the eyes ...

S
SenbarFigaro 27.11.21

I am frankly surprised by the good optimization. Nice to manage, despite the fact that this is a port from the console. Now no one will buy WiiU for sure, because ZombiU was the only suitable exclusive (Blyadonet does not count because it sucks Kapkom's cock)

K
Kazipuka 27.11.21

the game disappointed ..

e
euphoria_punk 27.11.21

I did not expect such a good optimization (although the graphics are certainly not next-gen, but not bad either), the controls on the gamepad are well adapted (in my case, the SpeedLink XEOX), the sensitivity got up just right. But in order to add up an opinion about the game itself, you will have to go through at least half.

T
The dumpling is kind 27.11.21

After reading the comments on this topic, I still hoped that the game would be interesting. All interest was kept within 20 minutes, while stuck what was what.
I didn’t like the fact that they give us a new character, we have to get used to and empathize with the character until the end of the game, that's my humble opinion. 5 times I went to suicide, until the game slipped me the norms of the character (I got a terrible nigra, then a pimp, then someone else).
The plot does not catch, tedious. Longing in one word.
Cartridges, cans of soda I have nowhere to go. I got used to killing zombies with this BDSM bat.

I
Ivan Osnovin 27.11.21

Help someone ... I have already done anything (in the system32 folder and SysWOW64 changed files diretcx updated microsoft visual, net fraemwork.) Nothing helps. Launched with compatibility with all windows. All exactly the error does not go away .. (there was such an error on Assassin Unity but fixed it by changing the files in system32 and SysWOW64 (while retaining the original files) put the source files .. everything is exactly the same garbage.

I
Ivan Osnovin 27.11.21

T
TTG 27.11.21

The flagship on the banner "Deep Atsky Atstoy from the bowels of Inferno" this year.

s
shmels 27.11.21

How do I make the help icons for PC, if not only for PlayStation 4 and Xbox?