3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Putnik_Dirar 27.11.21 11:22 pm

Dialogue with harmful Lambert (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Great people. I found a video on which Lambert parodies Geralt, or rather his famous replica "Killing monsters". Quite hilarious, and therefore surprised that I did not notice this scene in the game, although I went through quests with Lambert (a quest near Novigrad with the search for the witcher's killer, filling the phylactery in Kaer Morhen). Where did you meet this dialogue in the game?
24 Comments
Sort by:
m
motd 27.11.21

I don't remember in the game. In the trailer I saw only.

P
Putnik_Dirar 27.11.21

Who does not know what this is about - https://coub.com/view/6syib

Z
ZlobnyDed 27.11.21

This is when they went to charge the phylacteria. The scene appears or does not appear with a different choice of overcoming trolls. I hardly remember which of the options to choose (negotiate or kill)

P
Putnik_Dirar 27.11.21

ZlobnyDed
So if you consider that three times in a row I chose to "kill" the trolls, you just need to choose the opposite?) Thank you friend.

J
Jumpsuit 27.11.21

Putnik_Dirar
In the quest where you need to go to the witch's circle Lambert utters this line
Something like this
Geralt: Don't show off
Lambert: Whoever said I heard about what happened on the road ...
Lembert: "No !! what are you doing !! ! (funny grimace Lambert) and you tell him "I kill monsters"

Z
ZlobnyDed 27.11.21

It turns out like this. I've tried both and just can't remember which one leads to this kind of dialogue. I only remember that Geralt reproaches Lambert for excessive pathos, to which he replies with such a petrosyan, like, who would speak))

P
Putnik_Dirar 27.11.21

I am disgusted with how Lambert repeats "what are you doing ??" ..)) All the same, the English voice acting also has its advantages) In general, two times completely go through the game, and one more time partially, and not notice such scenes, pretty disappointing.

Z
ZlobnyDed 27.11.21

I couldn’t get into Russian voice acting. At all. Geralt is overly emotional, moreover, emotions often do not correspond to the dialogue, the rest of the characters also do not shine with outstanding acting. In the second part, Kuznetsov sounded it better, although, maybe it seems to me so

P
Putnik_Dirar 27.11.21

ZlobnyDed
Maybe we have a different perception of emotions)) Geralt impressed me as a person who completely forgot everything, and is engaged in a routine, sometimes diluting it with his trademark sarcasm))

X
Xavier_29Th 27.11.21

here DOWN to use mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, otherwise they will be banned, as I was banned.
It is strange that the whole topic of the witcher was not banned, tk. any topic, in fact, is partly an advertisement for a certain game, and the above game contains a huge amount of profanity (this is how f * cking it turns out).
In general, we use exclusively business speech, and then suddenly ...

P
Putnik_Dirar 27.11.21

Xavier_29Th
So this is directly related to the content of the game))

B
Bupycop 27.11.21

ZlobnyDed
Putnik_Dirar
No, this scene is a little earlier, before entering the cave, when the fogs still create the illusion of a boy.

P
Playersaharan 27.11.21

The dialogue with a reference to the trailer goes after the battle with the Old Grotto in the caves and before the conversation with the trolls, it doesn't matter how you resolve the issue with them

P
Putnik_Dirar 27.11.21

Bupycop
This is when there is a choice to go and find out who owns the voice? Need to go, as I understand it? And then before that I did not go to check (because the consequences are obvious)

P
Putnik_Dirar 27.11.21

Playersaharan
Hmm, we finished off the giant in the cave, but I haven't seen this cut scene.

B
Bupycop 27.11.21

Putnik_Dirar
I don't remember, but one of the options will introduce Lambert to this mention of Geralt's phrase from the cinematic trailer.

P
Putnik_Dirar 27.11.21

In short, I will spare the trolls, I will kill the giant, I will go to the screams, and somewhere else it will pop up))

B
Bupycop 27.11.21

Putnik_Dirar
No, this dialogue is definitely connected with the foggers, in front of the grotto cave. I suppose that you don't have to shout and choose one of the two dialogue options.

V
Vaselinski 27.11.21

The dialogue happens on the way to the lake.

Z
ZlobnyDed 27.11.21

Putnik_Dirar
As you find - sign off, otherwise I already began to doubt. On the first playthrough, I had this dialogue, but not on the second.