3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Putnik_Dirar 27.11.21 11:22 pm

Dialogue with harmful Lambert (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Great people. I found a video on which Lambert parodies Geralt, or rather his famous replica "Killing monsters". Quite hilarious, and therefore surprised that I did not notice this scene in the game, although I went through quests with Lambert (a quest near Novigrad with the search for the witcher's killer, filling the phylactery in Kaer Morhen). Where did you meet this dialogue in the game?
24 Comments
Sort by:
G
Good_Lewandowski 27.11.21

It's strange for me after the remark "Don't show off" Geralt tells the ending from the book.

a
amorphyc 27.11.21

Putnik_Dirar I
didn't go in vain. ) In general, I am always "for any kipish" - if you just leave, then nothing will happen, and if you get involved in an adventure, there will always be something new in the plot! ))) Interesting after all !!!

P
Putnik_Dirar 27.11.21

amorphyc
Yes, he simply proceeded from the fact that Geralt himself would not have fallen for such a hook. Canon you understand)) Now I will definitely pass.

D
Don Juan 27.11.21

When leaving the cave of the Old Grotto (in my case, after his murder), if you choose 'Why are you showing off?' there will be this dialogue.