3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andreyka_05 27.11.21 11:22 pm

Temple of Eotas (Pillars of Eternity)

A question arose during the passage of this location, specifically along the altar at the top of the 1st level map. When you approach him, a dialogue appears and three options: blow out a candle, something connected with Eotas (apparently you need to be a monk or priest, since he is blocked) and leave. Will there be any other options, because the description mentioned some missing mirror, he did not find it anywhere and will there be anything worthwhile in the altar?

28 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saidjenn 27.11.21

where to find the books in which it is written in what order you need to beat the bells? or what is it called

S
SeriousPanda 27.11.21

Saidjenn
My doors opened when I called the Right, Center, Left, Right bells. If it is correct, write down (there may be a different algorithm, but maybe not)

O
Ogyr4ig 27.11.21

SeriousPanda
That's right. How did you guess? The scroll at the entrance says that the largest bell was struck first. And in the text of the assignment it is said that the Hand should be the first and last. And I stubbornly beat the biggest bell ...

S
SeriousPanda 27.11.21

Ogyr4ig
It turned out purely by accident :) I tried + -20 different ways and suddenly I got tired of it :) And already out of grief I pressed at random and the way was open voila :)

S
Saidjenn 27.11.21

SeriousPanda
Thank you))))

K
Kaerion 27.11.21

with a good perception near the bells, the hero in reconnaissance mode will find a panel that will open a secret passage without beating the bells

V
Vladislav Suldin 27.11.21

To the question of bells

D
Dimone78 27.11.21

SeriousPanda
Thank you :)

n
nGray 27.11.21

Ogyr4ig, read carefully, the scroll says that the big bell was struck by mistake!

O
Ogyr4ig 27.11.21

nGray
Then we know that the first should be a small bell, and 1 of them is repeated 2 times. Wow, still little information: (I watched the
video above, I didn't even think that the verses could be useful in solving :)

n
nGray 27.11.21

Ogyr4ig, I, too, when I went to the poems did not pay attention, but from the information that does not start with the middle, but the first and the last are the same bell, I derived the following options for myself:
right - left - middle - right
right - middle - left - right
left - middle - right - left
left - right - middle - left
That's all the logic - just four options. And you say little information :)

J
JIord22222 27.11.21

Andreyka_05
Isn't that on the lower level? Where there are shadows, on the top with skuldas, I did not find such an altar. If I was mistaken then reset the screen please, because I did not find this on the 1st level of the temple

D
Dark Wanderer Grandal 27.11.21

Andreyka_05
Priest Eotas will Pray, "You soon realize that apart from the flame of candles and the memories of those who knelt before you before this altar, you will not find anything here. No revelations, no divine messages" and Eder will say: "The candles are still are burning, Not bad for a dead God. "

A
Andreyka_05 27.11.21

Dark Wanderer Grandal
Thank you.

A
Andreyka_05 27.11.21

JIord22222
This is on the first level, but you can get there only through the second (where you can take a statue from which you can take a helmet), where you are still fighting with the Skuld king.

J
JIord22222 27.11.21

Andreyka_05
Stop and how to get a helmet? I only have a magnifying glass on my statue

K
KingMaster 27.11.21

On the mirror question ?! Where to find it and what should it be (maybe not a mirror)? Has anyone passed?

A
Andreyka_05 27.11.21

JIord22222
Did you find the room with the Skuld king? If so, then you need to go into stealth mode, after which it will be possible to take a helmet.

T
Tier69 27.11.21

Guys why my game crashes when I hit the bells? I poke 4 times, then climbs out Continue and the whole game closes no error.

a
alsor24 27.11.21

Right hand - translated as right. Therefore, the first and last bells are right.