3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad_MUZ 27.11.21 11:35 pm

Search for the music you like! (BioShock Infinite)

In this thread, everyone can find the music they like from Bioshock: Infinte. Let's start.
What is the name of the music that Booker plays on the guitar in the Slums location? Ellisabeth sings along with him ..
55 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lavuer 27.11.21

so what? At my request, written above, was everyone safely beaten? ^ _ ^

S
Source105 27.11.21

Lavuer
seems to be on bioshockinfinite. com somewhere in the creation info there is
somewhere for sure, I saw it, I'll look for it, isn't it

L
Lavuer 27.11.21

to Source105
Thank you. Even so. I will now cut and convert ^ _ ^

L
Lugomor 27.11.21

what kind of music sounds in bioshock infinity, in the part of the Battleship Harbor, there this music is played by a barrel organ, this song is spinning in my head but I can't remember ...

N
Niko71 27.11.21

Lugomor:
The name of the melody is Rory O'More_Saddle The Pony, it is
on the official soundtrack.

L
Lugomor 27.11.21

not this is definitely not (Rory O'More_Saddle The Pony) in the Battleship Harbor, Booker with Elizabeth runs from the beach to the upper platform, passes through the turnstile, this is where this melody begins to appear, this song is originally sung by a woman in English

F
Flash067 27.11.21

Good evening. Who can tell the song that the workers are singing at the quarry. Thank you in advance :)

D
Danick 27.11.21

What is the name of the song that plays when we mix into Rapture? She played in the first Bioshock.

S
SeregaMazahaka 27.11.21

all music is here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BioShock_(soundtrack)
music that is not in the OST, but that sounds on the radio / phonograph, look in the licensed music section (where the authorship is indicated). a whole bunch of great blues, jazz. listen and find.

s
socialllama 27.11.21

I was struck by this thing - the music hidden in the background noise of the game.

possible to isolate two phrases: "Time for me to drown to live" and "Time will finally catch up to me "
Krutota)

t
torry1 27.11.21

Lugomor
Robert Hazard, Cyndi Lauper (anachronistic) - Girls Just Want to Have Fun (1979)

PS, Tell me the name of the track "LULLABY", it plays at the end and in Booker's flashbacks.

B
BlAsToOO 27.11.21

So, please tell me what song the quartet of beekeepers are singing at the beginning and the song that the workers are singing at the quarry

d
delamer1 27.11.21

BlAsToOO
Beekeepers- God only know from Beach Boys
Second- I want to know myself

U
UnrealOLEZHEK 27.11.21

PEOPLE
tell me what kind of music is playing at the "Hall of Heroes" level (it seems) when we go to the location we see what is in the attached screenshots

k
kataramoonlight 27.11.21

I support the question: "Does anyone know the song that the workers are singing in the quarry ??? We fly over them with Daisy in an airship."
It hurts too good.

O
Olly-alpha 27.11.21

LegeS13
Mozart - "Requiem. Lacrimosa".

U
UnrealOLEZHEK 27.11.21

Olly-alpha
BOOOOO Thanks a lot !!!

U
UnrealOLEZHEK 27.11.21

Olly-alpha
and also thought where this music is so familiar to me, there is one song where the main motive of Mozart's lacrimosa is taken as a basis
and, by the way, a very cool song - Evanescence "Lacrymosa"

O
Olly-alpha 27.11.21

LegeS13
Auch ... I have cognitive dissonance. I opened it on YouTube, and there was a clip "Rammstein" and the song "Ivanesens".
Beautiful song Thank you. )

I
Infiltrator 27.11.21

Where is the music that plays at the start of the battle?