3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 27.11.21 11:35 pm

What did you like and dislike about the game? (Fallout 4)

Personally, I played 26 hours and I will not play any more until the patch is released, or I don’t buy a wide monitor for myself) I wanted to know your opinion. Are there many interesting quests in the game? And are the brotherhood quests different from the institute?
36 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 27.11.21

I'm waiting for a modification to the visible carrying of a weapon, so I can hang myself with trunks and run. That's the whole story.

A
Arrakis_Sun 27.11.21

I want: The
old pumping system.
Normal dialogues.
Visible weapon, preferably with a holster and straps (arbor, you are so stupid if you forgot about such obvious things)
Normal VATS or normal shooter part.
Adequate damage to enemies (zadolbalo that unprotected heads and body parts of enemies can withstand damage that would destroy a tank)
Adequate character damage system (and in general the "hardcore" mode would not interfere with this kindergarten)
In short, make a mod so that this game becomes at least a little similar on New Vegas, and not on kindergarten, where all "Survival" rests on stupidly fat mobs.
PS. I am silent about interesting tasks and interest in studying the world. For this to appear, the game will have to be done from scratch.

V
Vladimir Platonov 27.11.21

GIVE AN OLD FALLOUT (NO)!

p
perni007 27.11.21

I'm waiting for a war mod with raiders, ghouls, super mutants. EPIC fort build and sit waves to reflect =)

T
TBPlayer 27.11.21

I didn't like the haters in the game. That's all

p
perni007 27.11.21

the_Deadsoul
"Survival" slows down health regeneration (from food, water and medicine) and increases the chance to meet legendary enemies.
"Normal Dialogues" can be downloaded now.
At the expense of "hardcore ala vegas" There is already a beta mod "I want to eat, drink and shit" look on the nexus.

B
Blackie night 27.11.21

I'm waiting for a mod that removes buildings that cannot be removed initially, such as houses in Sanctuary =)

M
MunchkiN 616 27.11.21

I want a fashion to increase the number of dynamic shadows in the game, first of all, from all kinds of spotlights and turn off the pre-
calculation of sun shadows
but I did not like waxing the thickening of enemies with the level and the loss of loot in accordance with the level. the whole point of studying and surviving falls.

N
Nikita237 27.11.21

I didn’t like the cities (Cambridge, South Boston I haven’t reached others yet), it’s very easy to miss any building in which there may be power armor, for example, I don’t like to return to where I was

B
Boss_Timurchik 27.11.21

and I hunt for mods to spawn all sorts of enemies there, in order to check the base for combat readiness and even so shoot or arrange a war, all at all

M
M0f 27.11.21

I liked the large number of all kinds of satellites.
I'm waiting for a mod to be made that allows you to put on armor on any clothes, otherwise I won't install any, none of them works.

F
Fluffy_Dumpling 27.11.21

What am I waiting for? TRAChmod of course!)

W
Wise fool 27.11.21

Played ~ 280 hours.
I did not like the fact that they immediately give power armor. Read and unread notes, holo-recordings, notes are not marked. Ammunition weighs nothing. Inaccessibility of some partners until you progress through the plot (Dance) or do a certain quest (Preston). Not logical behavior of enemies and partners who always crawl under the barrel or interfere with the passage. The senselessness of the silencers, the enemy will still hear and even more will see where the shot was fired from. And when pumping stealth, as in the previous parts, the enemy may not see the protagonist at close range. Lack of Enclave, m4, ak-47.
I liked the graphics. Immortal companions and their relationship to the player's actions. The ability to put on and choose equipment and weapons for them. Even for a dog and a super mutant. Laser musket. Chinese submarine. Steam rifle. Humor, Easter eggs. You sneak up on the raiders, and they are discussing something interesting. Or a mutant deciding to deceive you shouts: "Man, come to me, I have a tasty treat for you." Craft. The ability to hang modules on weapons. Slowing down in combat with the Propeller. In one of the locations, I liked it when the main character started having glitches and he saw fragments from the past, it's a pity not very much.

g
gloccc111 27.11.21

the_Deadsoul
Vladimir Platonov
Now I'm wondering, fans of modern foul completely gone? Here are two people who said about quite obvious things - like normal dialogues, normal quests, etc. - they caught a bunch of minuses. The modern folochane bother me.

C
Cyrcus 27.11.21

Spoiler I'm waiting for a mod that removes buildings that cannot be removed initially, such as houses in Sanchuari =)
And also so that it would be possible to remove garbage, dried bushes and carcasses of dead enemies.

L
Lisstoman 27.11.21

Make a new game and bring the graphics at least a little to the level of 2015

O
Olly-alpha 27.11.21

1. Mortal NPCs with the possibility of failure of non-plot side quests. Yes, I love realism, even if they tell me that since this dude is dead, the "Save the Hostage" quest has failed. And now you can calmly come to rescue another kidnapped person, shoot into the crowd of raiders from the "Fat Man" and find a lively hostage among the mountains of corpses. And Figley is a very important Persian, probably without him the whole quest system will break down.

2. Like mana from heaven, I'm waiting for a mod that removes utter idiocy from the game with mutating paladins of the Brotherhood of Steel and legendary frag mines. I can still somehow come to terms with ghouls, ghouls and other abominations that can suddenly mutate like this. But paladins of the Brotherhood? Protectrons? Legendary synth patrollers? What kind of hellish nonsense, your mind? .. It is enough to raise the legendary opponents OZ, SU and boost their damage. No need for this fantasy, by God.

3. I don’t know how realistic it is to fix it, but I really want the initiation of the dialogue to fix the companion in one place, not forcing him to run after him in an attempt to talk.

4. We have already written about the normal form of dialogs, and it seems that such a mod already exists. It's good.

5. A mod that allows the player to customize the amount of garbage per square meter. see games + taking the hell out of the respawn of objects and castles (another insanity from Bethesda).

6. We wrote about the analogue of the Hardcore mode. I want it + balance correction for it. With what we have now, nothing good will come of it.

7. We must do something with partners, gentlemen. Of course, it looks damn realistic and touching when, at a freshly cleaned raider base, McCready suddenly starts cooking something in a saucepan over the fire, but why the hell is he doing this at the other end of the location, behind six concrete walls, although he should kind of walk after me? Yes, I want to know that my companions are nearby, not watch them disappear somewhere in the textures on the horizon to suddenly exit the wall behind me.

8. Compass. Return a normal compass with "registration" of both hostile and neutral NPCs, return the green markers (again - very useful when looking for a companion that has thrown off somewhere). And the models of weapons on the GG and NPC (why the hell should I guess what the cupcake that I have to kill is armed with? And in general - an invisible weapon? Are you serious? What is it all about? ..)

9. Well, I really want fixes for quests (every second is broken), although bethesda should attend to this, but there is little hope.

ten...

Oh, I got carried away. I'm a girl, I don't want to decide nothing (s), but when the toolkit comes out, I'll try to dig deeper into it in order to somehow finish the arbor's craft. Maybe, through joint efforts, we will still be able to bring the game into a more or less divine form. Unfortunately, it is unlikely that it will be possible to significantly affect the linearity of the quests, add options, return karma (and if someone does, it will obviously be very long time ago, and it will be a titanic work), but nevertheless, the hope that not all is lost, there is also.

w
wolfsherz214 27.11.21

In general, the game is just super, but, as always, there are disadvantages.
1) I, as the owner of a PC with a poor GT640M, immediately started looking for configs for buckets, and I myself tried to shamanize with indicators. There was practically no sense from this, a noticeable increase in FPS could not be achieved, drawdowns also could not be eliminated, with all this, the graph remained at an acceptable level. Unlike The Witcher 3, where I achieved a stable FPS by setting the configs with almost no drawdowns while maintaining good graphics. It looks like Fallout will have to wait for patches that will optimize the game ...
2) And plus and minus at the same time. The game has turned into a kind of economic or construction simulator. You constantly need to do something in the settlements so that happiness does not diminish, so that people are not interrupted, build, protect, save, run back and forth, throwing trash from settlement to settlement, tk. supply lines are not helpful, etc. All this is quite interesting, but annoying, especially all sorts of "protect the Alliance" when you are at the other end of the map in some dungeon. Because of all this gimmick with settlements, you can't get to the plot, or you go through it very slowly.
3) For crafting / modifications, absolutely everything requires a x * eva cloud of trash, which almost always causes an overload, even if you pump the ability to carry more to the maximum, this is weakly pleasing, because running is constantly spent on OD, power armor and pocketed armor are also weakly consoling. Plus, in order to earn at least some covers, you have to rip off all weapons and armor from the corpses for sale, which is also why there is a constant overload, and the satellite can take very little with all this.
4) The power armor is kind of strange, some ghouls with mole rats and other animals can easily shake it up a lot, it’s metal after all! Okay, there are raiders with guns, super mutants with hammers or claws of death with yao-gai, who have powerful claws, but ghouls!
5) And recently the "missing patrol" quest has hung and cannot be completed in any way, because Danse does not want to talk about it. It seems everything is with minuses. All in all. waiting for patches or mods that will optimize and fix the game.

G
Givemethedust 27.11.21

Olly-alpha
And now you can calmly come to rescue another kidnapped person, shoot into the crowd of raiders from the "Fat Man" and find a lively hostage among the mountains of corpses.
Is it possible to shoot from a fat man? But I accidentally burned an NPC with a hammer that I came to save. More precisely, I forgot in general what I came to the location. He showered the raider with cocktails, and then my partner shouted "that this is not possible, you cannot kill innocent people" and it was highlighted that the quest had failed.

B
BlackTea 27.11.21

I liked the game as a whole, but there are a couple of nuances. Although I personally find it easier to write the "abstraction" than to paint everything here.
And from the mods I'm waiting for mods for the ability to remove any buildings and rebalance, which he himself started.