3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 27.11.21 11:35 pm

What did you like and dislike about the game? (Fallout 4)

Personally, I played 26 hours and I will not play any more until the patch is released, or I don’t buy a wide monitor for myself) I wanted to know your opinion. Are there many interesting quests in the game? And are the brotherhood quests different from the institute?
36 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eli 27.11.21

Cyrcus
http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_subbotnik-110519/

A
Alexey Khvesko 27.11.21

Weapon straps (as was implemented with the scabbard in Skyrim) and the body in the first person (again as was implemented in Skyrim). In principle, no more mods are needed

O
Olly-alpha 27.11.21

Givemethedust
A completely similar situation: I came to the location, interrupted the raiders, the latter threw a grenade at me, and I at him. Nearby there was a hostage, two explosions, a raider in a mess, the hostage sits on the ground like an autist ... I got up, dusted myself off, went home, having thanked in advance.
I'm like, "Um ... okay."
In general, it may very well be that he was killed by a raider grenade, not mine. Maybe that's why he and ...
Oh, I don't even want to think about it. Hostages must be mortal under all circumstances. And the point. =)

u
urban.kalabanovich 27.11.21

I want a mod from obsidian. It is possible on this map, with these models and textures, even with these glitches and bugs, but a normal RPG.

E
Egor Bragin 27.11.21

I'm waiting for a mod that reduces the aiming time for weapons with optics. While you throw up the rifle, the enemy manages to escape ... Or you can tie the aiming time to some skill, for example, to dexterity

s
solus. 27.11.21

What I do not like? Another illogicality, emphasizing the senselessness of any actions for the construction and arrangement of settlements. No matter how hard you try to protect the settlements, all the same, your actions are defenseless against the main enemy - the Invincible Dumb Script, which launches the next task at Preston: "Urgently! Super mutants have destroyed another settlement!" I listen to his hysteria, thinking to myself: "Which of us two is a Negro ?!", but nevertheless I go to the indicated address. I come there (a familiar place, I've already been here) - and what do I see? There are 6 of my turrets (six turrets!) Around the unfortunate wing, guarding the unfortunate couple of NPCs. And this settlement was "destroyed by mutants"? Okay, if the power of the turrets was not enough, but why, then, are they all intact? Or Preston is lying or one of two things ... Explain to me - why all this dancing with a tambourine around the security arrangement, if the stupid mechanism for generating endless radial quests easily puts on all my game actions, forcing me to help people in protected locations? The whole point of investing the collected resources in the construction of protective structures disappears, and at the same time the belief that anything in this world depends on my actions disappears.

The answer to the question asked in the topic is this: I no longer want mods (the further, the less confidence that quality meat can be hung on such a curve). I want Fallout 4. How many more years to wait?

M
MrWorld 27.11.21

solus.
better wait for the next scrolls

C
Cyrcus 27.11.21

I have already installed Eli Mod, but I would like this function to be implemented in the game officially by the manufacturer and so that it would not be the player who ran around the settlement and removed this garbage, but the settlers themselves who live there.

s
solus. 27.11.21

MrWorld

I foresee the gameplay of new scrolls - digging caves, building castles (starting with collecting stones and clay), and this is no longer optional, but as a necessary condition for the passage of the story. Linear skill leveling, a branch of dialogues with two answers: "Yes, of course!" and "Yes, and don't ask anymore!", the issuance of a full set of armor and the best weapons in the introductory video, as well as a tame dragon for moving around the world, which can be walked around in 10 minutes.

E
Eli 27.11.21

Cyrcus
Yes

C
Catherp1e 27.11.21

few types of weapons (only 1 part less). A meager set of possibilities, almost everything rests on crafting. Emphasized on the craft of power armor (And the cat cried for other modernized suits). We would have made some more chips, otherwise everything is pretty monotonous. The same implants, or let's say functions in a pip battle, you pump it and the like. Merchants sell one bullshit and there is no really unique thing at all. Well, this is a common RPG disease with the free world. Also, stupidity with safes, almost all of them have a pistol + - pre-war money and cartridges, well, all kinds of garbage like drugs. You already know in advance that the loot is monotonous in the game after a while

A
Arrakis_Sun 27.11.21

It's sad that the flawed Fallouts from the gazebo have to be completed by modders. Skyrim is okay, it was not bad even without mods, but both of them Fallout is completely impossible to play on the native.

a
alex333555 27.11.21

I want a mod that preserves the bonuses from the legendary equipment when wearing power armor. And then he climbed into it and all bonuses to AP and stats disappeared. In armor, I can shoot twice with a Gaussian at the VATS, and without it four times. Feel the difference.
Shl. Enraged by the villains who kill GG in power armor in 10 seconds with blood flow. HOW do they pierce this armor?

Q
Qoold 27.11.21

New trunks in the manner of Metro 2033- last light. Any graphic mod that does not load the system, in the style of the same METRO, so that there are fewer bright, sunny days. In general, the setting of the Metro in the open world would be gorgeous.

I
Ilya Shchetinin 27.11.21

The endings are bullshit, if there was an opportunity like NV (when you kick out the NCR) to drive out the brotherhood of steel, and not bomb them, and you don't even want to end the game

T
TheCrosser 27.11.21

the_Deadsoul a
normal shooter part? where is it better?