3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inril 28.11.21 12:21 am

Fighting the Glowing One (Fallout 4)

While clearing the center of the National Guard, I came across the Luminous Ghoul.

What weapon is most effective against him? The shooter almost does not take. The laser also works poorly. And he, bastard, knocks with two blows and raises the dead ghouls.

(The ghoul on the left, the one that gets up from the floor, was dead.)
Are there any options to go without power armor?
I tried to run - not a fig. He's faster.
I tried to shoot - not a fig. He's tougher than me.
I tried to hit with a hammer - not a fig. He's stronger. While swinging, it blows nafig.
Is it possible to pass it with a skill?
26 Comments
Sort by:
K
Khaki 28.11.21

try to injure the leg of the glowing one while it wets the piper,
you can use the screw and shoot at the leg from some precise weapon until the propeller stops working; then repeat, well, or 3 grenades under your feet) the piper will not be offended because of this) but a gul can leg tear off well, or at least severely cripple) at what level of difficulty you play

K
Khaki 28.11.21

I play at the maximum difficulty level and did not experience any problems at the expense of this) try various methods) you have both a buffout and a spock, etc. there is, I think) so this is garbage compared to what will happen next)

N
Nairon 28.11.21

There is one proven method. Most Common grenades. Kidaesh about 3 pieces and he is almost a corpse at once. you don't even need to spend ammo. Fortunately, you have a shaft of pomegranates.

I just knocked him down. :)

I
Inril 28.11.21

Khaki
Your mother! Screw! I forget about him all the time. THX. And how does the flamethrower work on him?

_
_nick69_ 28.11.21

There is no special weapon against them. They are like ordinary ghouls, only cooler. Upgrade your cannon. I scatter them with 3-4 shots.
PS The best weapon against any bosses is the Artillery smoke bomb. "Artillery smoke bomb - and all problems are solved!"

D
Dobbi 28.11.21

Nairon
Plus grenades, just on the way, if you still tear off your legs, it's generally excellent.

L
LegatRezedent 28.11.21

grenades and shooting in the legs, that's the whole secret.

L
LegatRezedent 28.11.21

Inril
in ghouls has increased protection against energy weapons (flamethrower), it must be brought down either with an explosive or with an ordinary ballistic one. They just shot him in the legs. Ideally using crit.

I
Inril 28.11.21

_nick69_
Indoors?

_
_nick69_ 28.11.21

Inril
Well then Gatling Laser

K
Kagerou 28.11.21

Inril
Ideally, it would be great to find a weapon with a modifier for explosive damage - unlike the same grenades, a double-barreled gun can even tear off a firefly's legs with one shot, especially if the corresponding perk is loaded (because there are several mini-explosions, in contrast to one large grenades). Yes, and safer and more accurate grenades, all sorts of things. In addition, it is better to carry grenades with a spare wheel, because you never know what - there are bogs or some other shishura is more armored than ghouls (although such a weapon can also endure ordinary bogs). By the way, almost any ghoul, except a firefly, takes a shot with the same double-barreled gun with an explosion.

B
BlackTea 28.11.21

Artiradiation / Limb Striking Combat Shotgun and INTO THE FEET-Tactic of the Champion in Deep)

D
DemonTwR 28.11.21

that with ghouls cho with synths, Shutmotrons, such a tactic works, you leave the dog to wait, then you shoot off the leg (legs) from the campers. They crawl to the

opponents.

R
RapeMachine 28.11.21

I was at a low level from the righteous master, I figured it out (laser)
It is given by a dude from the Brotherhood of Steel when you drive him to the Institute

I
Inril 28.11.21

Kagerou
There is a submachine gun with explosive damage, legendary. Will it go?

B
Barsagar 28.11.21

Inril
Yes, any weapon with explosive damage will go)
With ghouls, the main thing is to shoot off the legs ... True, Glowing will also resurrect the dead, but if they also shoot off their legs, then everything will be ok - he does not sew the legs back)
I did not check this feature about experience .. is it possible to gain experience through the resurrection of already killed ghouls ...

I
Inril 28.11.21

Barsagar
And if ghouls smash their heads to smithereens, will they raise them?

V
Verzor 28.11.21

Inril
It is also desirable for them to carry - before they get up or they are raised.
I have a rocket launcher and 3-4 rockets hidden for such cases - so that there is no big weight.

K
Khaki 28.11.21

Inril
flamethrower against ghouls is like smoke against bees)), but with the propeller you don’t overdo it)) otherwise dependence will appear)) but in such cases as you have it is simply necessary)

B
Barsagar 28.11.21

Inril
Didn't try) but I think not)