3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inril 28.11.21 12:21 am

Fighting the Glowing One (Fallout 4)

While clearing the center of the National Guard, I came across the Luminous Ghoul.

What weapon is most effective against him? The shooter almost does not take. The laser also works poorly. And he, bastard, knocks with two blows and raises the dead ghouls.

(The ghoul on the left, the one that gets up from the floor, was dead.)
Are there any options to go without power armor?
I tried to run - not a fig. He's faster.
I tried to shoot - not a fig. He's tougher than me.
I tried to hit with a hammer - not a fig. He's stronger. While swinging, it blows nafig.
Is it possible to pass it with a skill?
26 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kagerou 28.11.21

Inril
If a minigun with an explosive mod, then with one clip you can clear a half-wasteland on survival difficulty.

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 28.11.21

There is a shotgun with a drum magazine and a 20% reduction in stamina consumption in VATS. I run up to this point-blank, throwing a psycho-screw along the way and in one run into VATS I give out nine shots to the head, and 5-6 is enough for him. And that's all.
I don't know how he takes you down. Improve your armor. Or upgrade your damage resistance and weapon skills. I have carbines, automatic weapons and pistols pumped for three points. Damage resistance up to +50. The effectiveness of the stimulant and antiradication is the same to the maximum. There is nothing to do to survive without such skills.

I
Inril 28.11.21

Marshal Talyan McKirby III Is
reducing stamina consumption in VATS a skill or an upgrade? Can I have a screen?

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 28.11.21

Inril
This is a shotgun mod that fell from some legendary enemy.

B
Barsagar 28.11.21

Inril
This is such a legendary shotgun. Bonus to reduce the consumption of OD in VATS. As, for example, that sword of a Chinese officer, which is sold, it seems, in a restaurant south of Concorde.

I
Inril 28.11.21

Barsagar
Oh shit . It's clear.