3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lancroft 28.11.21 12:22 am

Mission 16 bug (DmC: Devil May Cry)

People help! I started playing DMS 5, it seemed like all the rules, there was really also 1 bug ... But restarting from the last checkpoint fixed it ... I really don't remember which one ... In general, to the point ... On the 16th mission, when Dante takes the elevator to the 87th floor, nothing happens ... Specially watching the passage of this mission, it turned out that there I should have met Virgil ... However, the elevator door does not open ... What to do? =) Immediately I say, DMS is not steam, I downloaded a repack from the Mechanics from ex.ua ... Reinstalling the game did not give any results, replaying the mission from the beginning, also to one place .. True, I did not try to download another repack, although I will now do this ... But if there is some other option, I will be very grateful! (The speed is small from the Internet, it will take a long time to download) I ask right away, do not write something like buy and don’t f * and your brain and people, etc. etc.
27 Comments
Sort by:
b
bor158271 28.11.21

hoteshovec
Thank you very much, bow to your feet ..... Excellent advice (download other repacks before the priests, (I've already tried 4), and the resolution helped, thanks.

P
Piligrim vostoK 28.11.21

It was so. Try Fix this http://vk.cc/3mgqPS install in the game folder. Should help.

L
Lucifer Kuzmich 28.11.21

Downloaded all 3 patches from PG helped ...
playground.ru, as always, did not disappoint ...

A
Aram galustov 28.11.21

I also have such a problem. Well, this fucking elevator doesn't open. But I did like FREEMAN30rus. Reduced graphics and resolution and the door opened)

A
ALFRED_GK_ 28.11.21

Listen who the realties can help? I am at 16 lvl on the bridge where lasers 1 pair of lasers I passed and at 2 they do not disappear now stuck but I want to finish the game

A
Anton Verkhotin 28.11.21

On 16 mission, drop the graphics to a minimum, it should help. Then you can play again on the Makimalka

G
Guest 21.04.22

Cool it worked for me too...just lower Ya graphics