3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kusok govna 02.09.19 08:53 pm

Why is everyone so contemptuous of Kojima?

Where went this fashion? In terms of the character of the cult, one of pervootkrivateli stealth genre, a talented(Director, writer, game designer and Director in one bottle) and hard working, games he that does not take a work of art. What it all so took up arms on the Internet? I just wondering, wondering...
55 Comments
Sort by:
D
Damonl 02.09.19

kusok govna
99% of the comments allegedly Haight actually sarcasm.

A
Anderby 02.09.19

And I'm not too lazy, and I'll explain. Start with the fact that I loved Metal Gear Solid my whole life and played in every game of the series -- the MG on the NES to Acid on the phone -- except maybe Social Ops, which was released in Japan only and closed almost immediately. And in the 2015th, after three years of painful expectations (the announcement of the unknown game from Moby Dick Studio), pathetically out of Metal Gear Solid V, plastered from head to toe A Hideo Kojima game" and sharply digs a series of deep in the grave. To list the cons of the game itself, I will not, not want to remember this miscarriage of forbidden love Assassin's Creed and (the beautiful) Peace Walker.

>one of pervootkrivateli stealth genre
This is not so. The first was Castle Wolfenstein released in 1981, six years before the first Metal Gear.

>talented(Director, writer, game designer and Director in one bottle)
It is not a fact and probably not true. In the credits right next to it were always people who no one remembered (Important Fukushima, for example, writer and designer of MGS from the first to the third (whose departure significantly affected the subjects); Yuji Shinkawa responsible for the gorgeous art design of the entire series; I rezhissery kojima also always more than one). A good publicist and narcissist, Yes, but hardly a film Director and screenwriter.

Nobody remembers his sins, namely, the cancellation of Metal Gear Solid: Rising, regular hysterical messages about the care and production of ade MGS V.
Metal Gear Solid: Rising was being developed at least since the summer of 2009ого at the end 2011ого and had to tell the story of Raiden between the events of MGS2 and MGS4. Juicy news fell on us every month. In the end, it all collapsed and Konami hastily gave it to the masters of the genre, Platinum Games that year made it a masterpiece, deprived, however, of the original story. We will never know how Raiden was forced to turn into walking half a head and that was Olga's daughter Sunny.
Well, MGS V. Pretentious trailers, cut into two pieces, completely new gameplay and clichéd complete oblivion immediately after. Change of course Konami, oblivion series. Drilled suck money five years and gave unworthy stump.

Death Stranding will finally show who is Leo Tolstoy, who Alex. Gameplay trailers are not encouraging. All will result in MGSV sauce post-apocalyptic story. Run&sobiraius&hide&repeat. But with a Hollywood face.

G
Gauguin 02.09.19

Probably because nothing good he did for 14 years.

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.09.19

Damonl wrote:
99% of the comments allegedly Haight actually sarcasm.
Sarcasm also has a slightly negative message, by the way.

S
Skvizgar 02.09.19

Anderby
Even though I don't consider phantom pain a bad game, the only thing that I was really outraged by this mockery at the player in the second Chapter. The guy at the end first we get the epic trailer in the style of good old what are, and the resulting set of repetitive tasks from the first Chapter, and all new story content was shown in the trailer. And it seems like the game Kojima not given the okay to end manual Konami bringing him razosralsya.
But half the fault lies with Kojima, I don't argue with the fact that he's a genius, but really too a lot, he thinks of himself, says more than makes.
About the fact that he is not the one directing and wrote the script this is not news, because everywhere I already in one subject wrote. Everyone knows of the film, but not all know of the composer, the Director of effects of the operator? Yes hell, even the name of the writer is often unknown to the viewer and are not interested in the benefit if the screenwriter is also the Director.

W
Wlados3d 02.09.19

So contemptuous attitude, that in every topic about him 9/10 comments like kojima is a genius. It is clear that this is a joke, but the message is positive. If you would like to sagacity, you would come up with something more offensive.

S
Stasonich_spb 02.09.19

The geniuses always contemptuous attitude.....)))

D
Dr Acula 02.09.19

Skvizgar
Skvizgar wrote:
I don't think phantom pain is a bad game
But it is not a masterpiece, even if you don't count the second half. Repetitive gameplay, eternal grind. And the story is a couple of cut-scenes 10 hours and a bunch of audio recordings. Well it in any gate. However, the first time I still passed (story), and somehow hooked, but it is worth considering that in the other MGS I played and it was my first part.
Skvizgar wrote:
And it seems like the game Kojima not given the okay to end manual Konami bringing him razosralsya.
The game took a lot of time and money, and end even development was not visible, so it is not surprising that.
Skvizgar wrote:
About the fact that he is not the one directing and wrote the script this is not news, because everywhere I already in one subject wrote. Everyone knows of the film, but not all know of the composer, the Director of effects of the operator? Yes hell, even the name of the writer is often unknown to the viewer and are not interested in the benefit if the screenwriter is also the Director
Why? Anyone that is interested. For example, I always noticed good looking and soundtrack composer. The operator is also sometimes highlighted.

a
ayyrasmus 02.09.19

Anderby
Everything is exactly as you described, but I would like something to add:
Anderby wrote:
A good publicist and narcissist, Yes, but hardly a film Director and screenwriter.
Then Yes, PR is so good that mgsv trailers better than the game itself, and the Director is... if you discuss the directing and cinematography TPP personally I did not climb, only curses.
Anderby wrote:
We will never know how Raiden was forced to turn into walking half a head and that was Olga's daughter Sunny
What about Sonny? The rising still gave Snoop her life, quietly resting myself... somewhere...

Anderby wrote:
Yuji Shinkawa responsible for the gorgeous art design of the entire series
That's really who the real genius is Shinkawa, for the latest games remaining in the shadows of the great.

In fact, those who are familiar with the series and have played very well all understand, and those who played in the fifth part vidosic Yes stopgeym looked (like all the cool dogs) let them continue to indulge their mastubaiting, kojima is considered a genius and worship his imaginary achievements.

b
bloomm 02.09.19

Show these two people who despise genius.

H
Harniec 02.09.19

How many people, so many opinions!

C
Chuck_Norris_ 02.09.19

kusok govna
because almost all games from this the Japs didn't come out on PC also I did not like MGS V, and now the exclusives for sony

k
kostya evdok 02.09.19

Kojima knows how to make masterpieces of the game.Could and may still be able to.

k
kityara35 02.09.19

After fucked up silent hill he's not a genius, and gay. Stupid zazvezdilsya, and good games from him already long gone.
Around the new EXA with a Curling iron there is no information, water one.

A
Astrallines 02.09.19

Oh, this sect of Kazimi, a person should be judged on actual merits(achievements), in the past he has used while working on MGS 5.

D
Dante_2834 02.09.19

kusok govna
Mostly due to the fact that he often credits himself many times mentions that narrow-minded and consider it a CDA-shnym.

And those who didn't like MGS.

Y
Yoba1212 02.09.19

Cho Japs to someone interesting now, Schaub to hatiti? well, except for a very narrow circle of people.)
Here vosmiletku Yes, they are taxied at the time. The majority of good games were from the Japs. The same MGS also from the same place, with the dandy, if vdruh someone does not know. )
Spoiler
The word at the time, I never passed, stuck on the roof. ))
With the development of Pitch gaming Japs have gone deep into the shadow on the background of Western titles. Now they are current and interesting if by the Japs, Yes, those who read manga pariveda. Therefore, more on the self-promotion it seems. )

S
Sinistre 02.09.19

Yoba1212
Stout trolling. It is very greasy. Given that MOST sold today, the console is Japanese. Series Souls - Japan, series FF - Japan, the series Soul Calibur - Japan, DmC Japan (not counting the miscarriage igroproma, which is fed in 2013).

I
Igor.Volkov 02.09.19

Gauguin wrote:
Probably because nothing good he did for 14 years.
In-in! Made a couple of good games in the year in the Neolithic period, now cormorants have much time. Surprisingly, it by inertia still FAP hamsters, despite the fact that the man the past 10 years is stupid dryset green diarrhea, like Ridley Scott and Todd Howard.

Y
Yoba1212 02.09.19

Sinistre wrote:
Given that MOST sold today, the console is Japanese.
And the games on it whose? ))
The same Horizon, the same Ancharted, game of the year proshlogo Bastard of a Thief, etc.
Sinistre wrote:
Series Souls - Japan, series FF - Japan, the series Soul Calibur - Japan, DmC Japan
Even Grand Turismo forgot to add.
All? or will names? )
Who are interested in these games? Especially slashers. I already wrote somewhere that Japs stuck in vosmiletku. The same Grand Turismo, it is ever of the eight-pants that grow up, at least for Chota contemporary appear, first in the forehead physics. I think no sho, and sagenet. )
If not multiplatform, console would already have pulled away... if not piracy on the Pitch.. well, etc.)))