3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alamut95 29.11.21 10:07 pm

A strange dream.

I was actually awakened twice that night by a loud hum of an airplane, the first time I heard such a loud one. Then I see a dream, and that night I managed to record a few seconds of video with the camera flash on. Well, in a dream, a friend comes to me in the afternoon, I tell him that the loud sound of the plane did not let me sleep, I remember that I recorded this case, show him a video and ... at the end of this video from my room, with my beds scatter abruptly ... people. Damn, it turns out there were some "people" in the room with me. Have you had something similar?
54 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Zakharenko 29.11.21

Something I didn't understand, you had a dream in which you recorded a video, and then in another dream a friend came to you and you showed him a video in which people were running away from you?

S
SАLEM 29.11.21

OH Oh, these are your role-playing games ...))))) Thermal imager Turn off ..

T
Tiger goose 29.11.21

Sergey Zakharenko
As I understand it, this is all within one dream.

S

Tiger Goose was
twice awakened by the loud roar of the plane that night. Then I see a dream
in a dream already in the daytime a friend comes to me.
Didn't he have a dream for too long?

T
Tiger goose 29.11.21

Sergei Zakharenko
I probably didn’t put it that way. I mean, how to say, one sleep session or something. It happens sometimes. You sleep yourself, at first you see one dream. Then it ends, but you don't wake up, you go on sleeping. After a while, another dream comes. Or maybe, in general, in his dream after the night, the day began abruptly.

S

Tiger Goose
Or maybe, in general, in his dream after the night, the day began abruptly.
Anything can be.
PS: Where did the owner of the dream go by the way?

N
Nick Arzanyaev 29.11.21

Haha .. Thanks for the nonsense! Laughing grandfather ..)

A
Alamut95 29.11.21

Sergey Zakharenko
I did not write a dream in a dream, it was all one dream. It's just that the time between the recording and the arrival of a friend disappeared, they did not show it to me. That's how it is)

S

Alamut_95
It's just that the time between the recording and the arrival of a friend disappeared, they didn't show it to me.
Maybe they showed it, I just forgot.

A
Alamut95 29.11.21

Sergey Zakharenko
Perhaps this too , I was more worried about those "people")

S

Alamut_95
And what did they look like?

A
Alamut95 29.11.21

Sergey Zakharenko
I haven't seen faces, but I remember the blue and red bolognese jackets on them. I still woke up abruptly after I saw them and even at some point thought that this was a reality, an unpleasant and especially disturbing dream. Have you had disturbing dreams?

S

Alamut_95
Have you had troubling dreams?
There were, however, in early childhood, I remember I dreamed that I was walking through a tall building, and then suddenly I jump down for no reason and after falling I woke up abruptly, and this is not the only case, there were several such dreams, but now dreams are very rare, but if and I do not remember them in my dreams.

A
Alamut95 29.11.21

Sergey Zakharenko
As a child, I also dreamed that I was falling into a hole, at that moment I wanted to land faster, after landing there comes calm, well, I kind of died, so everything is behind)

K
KPK666 29.11.21

Usually past events are worked through in a dream. Moreover, the perception in a dream is very different from reality. And you should pay attention not to external factors, but to the essence. Something recently caused you resentment or irritation that prevented you from doing something, and you complained about this (or wanted to complain) to someone, preferably a friend. "People" at the end is like an embellishment of events in a retelling. But the hum of an airplane is like falling asleep. Many who practice lucid dreaming hear a loud sound, similar to the roar of a motor, in the borderline state between sleep and wakefulness.

S

Alamut_95
Well, I kind of died, so everything is over.
And I don't remember my death in a dream, only if someone else's.

A
Alamut95 29.11.21

KPK666
I heard the hum of the plane in reality, it woke me up twice, I called my friend, it turns out that the hum also woke him up, they agreed that it was a cargo plane) But I think that this hum influenced my dream.

K
KPK666 29.11.21

In general, an ordinary dream, no mysticism. There is no reason to worry.

A
Alamut95 29.11.21

Sergey Zakharenko
At these moments I did not see my death, I just knew that I would die and everything would be calm) But I remember a dream in which the end of the world happened, I stood in some room and waited until I die, it's still the end of the world, it's useless run away. Then a concrete roof / floor falls on me and I die, the screen darkens) then an image slowly appears, I see that I am on the seashore, I look at my hands, and there are several fingers missing.

S

Alamut_95
And I don’t remember dreams about the end of the world, but I had a dream and several other people ran away from the tornado, and what kind of people I don’t know, but then this tornado carried away several people. There was another dream where I left the house, and there, a huge tsunami wave was approaching from the side, I don't seem to remember anymore, the rest of the dreams are kind of strange, I stand near my house, I raise my head up, and there a ship is flying as if made of Lego bricks, and the ship itself was large, was still another dream where I look far into the field, and there is someone who looks like a Bigfoot, only for some reason green and he also looked at me and disappeared somewhere in the woods.