3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alamut95 29.11.21 10:07 pm

A strange dream.

I was actually awakened twice that night by a loud hum of an airplane, the first time I heard such a loud one. Then I see a dream, and that night I managed to record a few seconds of video with the camera flash on. Well, in a dream, a friend comes to me in the afternoon, I tell him that the loud sound of the plane did not let me sleep, I remember that I recorded this case, show him a video and ... at the end of this video from my room, with my beds scatter abruptly ... people. Damn, it turns out there were some "people" in the room with me. Have you had something similar?
54 Comments
Sort by:
S
SАLEM 29.11.21

Concerned about some.
Spoiler

s
stalker7162534 29.11.21

It's time for amazing stories.

-
-SlashuuR- 29.11.21

from my bed suddenly scatter ... people
They probably crumpled and stained the sheet, this cannot be left unpunished.

M
MunchkiN 616 29.11.21

some kind of garbage
, I recently dreamed that I slept at school
like my mother did not wake up. I’ve already overcame the night for a shorter time, and I went to bed again, angry, now.
then it’s cool when êàî quite naturally you sleep in a dream. I have always been interested in such virtual reality.

V
Vaipen 29.11.21

I also had this kind of crap once. I dreamed about the room in which I slept. Suddenly in a dream I wake up and see that a hefty white owl is sitting on the window. I think what the fuck. City center, 7th floor, where the owl came from. I go to the window to open it and then wake up in real life and see that the owl is gone.

A
Aue president 29.11.21

I am followed by anb

Z
Zakharenko Sergey 29.11.21

Aue President
Kenedy are you alive ?!

A
Aue president 29.11.21

Zakharenko Sergey
You are asking too many questions.

L
Le Gaspilleur 29.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
Warn about the flame ... Well, tell me, what did you do?

S
SАLEM 29.11.21

Le Gaspilleur
If you know a lot, you will be upset ...

r
rPeBoJL 29.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
oh wey ... do we get used to

W
Wing42 29.11.21

You know, I'll make an interesting observation. From a certain moment in my life, even when I dream of outright nonsense, nightmares, horror stories and disaster films, some part of me at a crucial moment through a dream informs me that all this is not for real. Literally: the main character of the dream - I - tell myself that this is a dream and that this can only happen in a dream, after which I calmly watch the dream and feel complete serenity and tranquility. It's funny.

A
Alamut95 29.11.21

Wing42
Yes, in most cases I also know that I am dreaming, but sometimes this thought does not come to my mind.

T
TTG 29.11.21

How interesting it all is. And when will EOT-threads be?