3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hapugа 29.11.21 10:07 pm

Mod GTA: Liberty City (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

I downloaded this mod recently. Excellent mod, best of all, and even more Real moda. I highly recommend it, it is under development and is constantly being improved. Who knows the links, put it out!
183 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Fallen Dead Lex from 29.11.21

to mityai: I found a mission on my phone, next to luigi's garage. In this place there was a mission in GTA 3. Maybe this is it, although vryatli, tk. they give 1000 bucks for it, as they said.

m
mityai 29.11.21

to Dead Lex

Thank you !! I'll see !!!

to Turnip

Why can't you start the game ??? What's happened???

M
MAGAV 29.11.21

where did you download this mod ???

m
mityai 29.11.21

I wrote that on some gaming site !!!!!
Better to go to the site "Gambling addiction", order the May issue and that's it !!! If, of course, you really need this mod !!! But I want to say that there is nothing interesting in it, except for the full Liberty City map, and not like in the game itself, in a small window at the bottom of the screen !!!

M
MAGAV 29.11.21

mityai

do you know how to insert cars in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City? otherwise I will download them and transfer them to a folder, but they do not eat in the game, help me to do it if you know how

M
Maska-Z 29.11.21

Moved from the topic: Help! GTA LIBERTY CITY (Mod for Vice City)

Modern Man
06/11/05 15:51
HELP !!!!! WHERE TO FIND A HELICOPTER !!!!!

O
OLEGator 29.11.21

MAGAV I'll tell you, you need the Img tool 1.3 program, then when you install it, open the models folder and there is an img file gta3. Then you delete two old files that you want to replace, and insert new ones in their place. By the way, it seems like Russian IMG TOOL can be downloaded at gta.ag.ru

S
SanchezMobile 29.11.21

Dude, write everything you know from the jokes about GTA Liberty City (This is the mod for Vice City). It is said to be completely identical to Liberty City from the third GTA. I want someone to prove that this is not so !!!

S
See Jack 29.11.21

Well, it’s not so :)
There are all weapons from Weiss, there are helicopters, there is somewhere there is a Kaufman Keb RED, there you can climb
to the roof of Donald Love through the door, it is empty and there is Maverick, there is a skimmer and an Apache, there are mots
Yes , instead of a hearse in the manana code, a sabre turbo is a Diablos car, and there instead of a train, a cop vert flies :))))))))))))))) it's true, it rides on rails!

I
In the name of Ostashkovt 29.11.21

This mod sucks! I moved Liberty to Weiss, and I have a normal train ride!

S
SanchezMobile 29.11.21

In Weiss, the water is clear, but in 3 it is not. Here's a joke - when you look at the water, all the tunnels are visible!
By the way, someone on the GTA 3 forum wrote that if in the port of Portland, where there are semi-trailers and a fence, where else the Linerunner stands, if you walk along the fence on the grass from the side of the road, you will fall into the ground. You will fly for about five seconds, and then you will find yourself somewhere near the road without a few percent of your life. I checked - it worked. And then I tried it in GTA LC - it worked too! You can fly into this hole at speed on the PCG 600! But if you fly a little forward underground, to the semi-trailers, you will fall into the water and drown !!

By the way - in LC I was in a ghost town, it is all tangible there, only ghostly boxes in the alley. And there are also drawn cars - you can touch them, but not ride.

Another funny thing - where there is a tunnel from Portland, there is no water right into the sea! If you fly into this rather large hole, which, by the way, is easy to notice, then you can fly under the city!

And you can also jump onto the tunnel itself !!! True, you won't get into the TUNNEL.

I

I was busy with the archives for a month, so I transferred it! In general, this is for fashion deliazza ...

S
SanchezMobile 29.11.21

Well, once a whole month, then I don’t fucking need it. I'd rather play what I have. By the way, is it really possible to stir up a new storyline with the help of GTA VC Mission Builder? And how long to suffer with this?
And most importantly - is it really possible to make INTERVIEWS yourself? It's just that I have a rough idea of ​​how to make missions, but I just can't figure out how to make screensavers. If you know, then do not load too much, write APPROXIMATELY, IN BRIEF.

s
syapknot 29.11.21

You cannot save in GTA Liberty City! This is the main glitch! In Mssion builder, creating a storyline is very real! The main thing is to understand it. Rollers are also not very difficult to make. If anyone needs to, I can tell you where to get the best textbooks

I

By the way, it's strange why there is no preservation there, because you could put the cassette in that room, and that's it ...

s
syapknot 29.11.21

It's somehow strange there! You go into the storage room, the camera switches and ... So it remains, but nothing happens!

I

Damn, was it really impossible to make a simple save?

S
SanchezMobile 29.11.21

Not a fig like that !!! You can save !!! The fact that when loading it writes that the saved one is missing - nonsense !!! In spite of everything, save, and then load, the main thing is to remember which line you saved on. I saved myself - 100% verified.

About Mission Builder tutorials - I SHOULD !!! Write!

Another Liberty glitch - If you type Nuttertools (Like a cheat on a weapon), then get on the road, take a sniper rifle, turn on the sight, zoom in and immediately move away - then a PCG 600 will crash to your left, and a helicopter to your right! This is great! If this is some unknown bonus from Vice City, then I did not know about it, if so - write where it comes from.

And the last thing. Has anyone checked if the mountain covering the ghost town is real or ghostly? Can you ride a wheelbarrow from Portland over the mountain? (By dialing the code - Seaways)

s
syapknot 29.11.21

Ouch! I missed the letter, missions.gtamaps.ovl.ru!

S
SanchezMobile 29.11.21

Your version is seriously different. I'm alright. By the way, no one has a phone card from which you can take missions?

And yet - can you throw a cool video replay into this message? Write how to do it.